Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? (1653 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2017
grin
Are you people really this desperate

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2017
SirWere:
grin

For your information, i am not a member of OFM.

A lot is at stack.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by peteregwu(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2017
Pls guys and brethren, allow God to vindicate the pastor if he is innocent. It is his cross just like many others, so we are not the one that will defend him. It is the God that he is serving.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2017
Please click on the Facebook link to join the page. The truth MUST prevail either for Apostle Suleman, Stephanie or other woman/men
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

A lot is a stack.
shocked shocked I can see that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2017
peteregwu:
Pls guys and brethren, allow God to vindicate the pastor if he is innocent. It is his cross just like many others, so we are not the one that will defend him. It is the God that he is serving.

You are right but God will use people like you and me to do that
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by brotherly: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:
Please click on the Facebook link to join the page. The truth MUST prevail either for Apostle Suleman, Stephanie or other woman/men

Good. Then change the title to "in defence of truth" because sincerely I don't know who is on the Lords side between Suleiman and Stephanie
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Flatties: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2017
grin I thought I had seen it all grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

A lot is at stack.
shut d F up....we all know you are one of his followers bloody liar....like apostle like member grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2017
brotherly:

Good. Then change the title to "in defence of truth" because sincerely I don't know who is on the Lords side between Suleiman and Stephanie
his username is obvious enough to tell you what's going on in the fb Page grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2017
nokiaba3:
shut d F up....we all know you are one of his followers bloody liar....like apostle like member grin
Please believe me, I am not one of his followers.

All I want is the truth. Possibly if other people will come out. I didn't want to sound like someone fighting the moG that was why I'm using the word "DEFENDERS "
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Igbos:
grin I thought I had seen it all grin

There MAY be other people you know
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Boss13 you are welcome. Don't you think we could work together. There be other people.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2017
WE ARE ASKING OTHER PEOPLE TO COME OUT IF THEY HAVE HAD ANY SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP(s) WITH THE MAN OF GOD BECAUSE WE WANT THE TRUTH.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Defenders-of-Apostle-Suleman-412986995728678/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1#!/story.php?story_fbid=412999442394100&id=412986995728678&ref=page_internal
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Boss13: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2017
SirWere:
grin

Yes they are. There is a huge concern over the future possibilities of generating revenue via tithes and offerings. There is also the possibility of other pastors not inviting Apostle Suleiman to their conferences and that's another loss in income. How about book and video sales? How about public comments he makes?

Yes a lot is at stake. That is why there have been, so far, 5 press releases from Suleiman's camp including a video release from the wife. The idea is to mitigate and reduce the damage and likewise blame it on imaginary enemies such as APC politicians and demons.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Alvino1(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

You are right but God will use people like you and me to do that
God cannot use u or any1 who joins that fb page to vindicate any1 cox u are neither a necessary party nor a witness... Thus ur comments on that fb group will amount 2 nothing... So bro always kno when ur opinion counts...
#i dnt take side with any1 on this...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Boss13:

Yes they are. There is a huge concern over the future possibilities of generating revenue via tithes and offerings. There is also the possibility of other pastors not inviting Apostle Suleiman to their conferences and that's another loss in income. How about book and video sales? How about public comments he makes?

Yes a lot is at stake. That is why there have been, so far, 5 press releases from Suleiman's camp including a video release from the wife. The idea is to mitigate and reduce the damage and likewise blame it on imaginary enemies such as APC politicians and demons.

Evil MUST be stopped.

People need to talk . That's why the Facebook page was created
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2017
Boss13:

I can understand the urge for damage control but even so, I don't think they need over-exert themselves.
Nigerians are gullible folks who would believe anything as long as it came from a MOG.
These folks have defended pastor with fake prophehices like the TB joshua saga with all earnestness; they have posted a 13 paged obiturary for King despite his offences and turned a blind eye to various others pastor's infractions so why should this be any different

And well, the whole concept of religion is based on imaginary enemies so I guess that's not too much of a stretch eh

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by luvmijeje(f): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

Evil MUST be stopped.

People need to talk . That's why the Facebook page was created

Tell the Pastor to publicly beg the lady not to abort the pregnancy, if he's innocent. Then signing on to Facebook page will not be an issue.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Alvino1:

God cannot use u or any1 who joins that fb page to vindicate any1 cox u are neither a necessary party nor a witness... Thus ur comments on that fb group will amount 2 nothing... So bro always kno when ur opinion counts...
#i dnt take side with any1 on this...

It will. Use OJ Simpson as a case study
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2017
luvmijeje:

Tell the Pastor to publicly beg the lady not to abort the pregnancy, if he's innocent. Then signing on to Facebook page will not be an issue.

I wish I had his contacts
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Boss13: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2017
SirWere:

I can understand the urge for damage control but even so, I don't think they need over-exert themselves.
Nigerians are gullible folks who would believe anything as long as it came from a MOG.
These folks have defended pastor with fake prophehices like the TB joshua saga with all earnestness; they have posted a 13 paged obiturary for King despite his offences and turned a blind eye to various others pastor's infractions so why should this be any different

And well, the whole concept of religion is based on imaginary enemies so I guess that's not too much of a stretch eh

cheesy

Honestly, these MOGs are not the issue. The main problem are the people who derive authority from these MOGs. They are the ones who promote the agenda of the MOGs. They are the ones who strategize for the MOGs. They are the recruiters, the false testimony givers, the one who tell their Neighbours they have seen the light. They are the true manipulators and the reason why is because they gain financially or otherwise by association. They are the ones releasing these press articles, coming on social media under multiple accounts to discredit stories or falsely testify about their MOGs.

The are the real demons because they know the truth. They see the atrocities committed by their MOGs, the abuse and fraud, yet the either keep quiet or cover the situation up. Reverend King is a huge example, the COZA pastor is another and now Suleiman.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Babytruth seun
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Boss13: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

Then go to his church. What are you doing here defending a man you hardly know.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by luvmijeje(f): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

Eyahhh....... . It's becoming obvious that's it was a setup.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2017
Boss13:

Honestly, these MOGs are not the issue. The main problem are the people who derive authority from these MOGs. They are the ones who promote the agenda of the MOGs. They are the ones who strategize for the MOGs. They are the recruiters, the false testimony givers, the one who tell their Neighbours they have seen the light. They are the true manipulators and the reason why is because they gain financially or otherwise by association. They are the ones releasing these press articles, coming on social media under multiple accounts to discredit stories or falsely testify about their MOGs.

The are the real demons because they know the truth. They see the atrocities committed by their MOGs, the abuse and fraud, yet the either keep quiet or cover the situation up. Reverend King is a huge example, the COZA pastor is another and now Suleiman.

That's why people like me are coming out.

Let other people come out to collaborate Stephanie's story because that will go a long way in the course to stop EVIL MOGs
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2017
luvmijeje:

Eyahhh....... . It's becoming obvious that's it was a setup.

I so wish it was.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Boss13:

Then go to his church. What are you doing here defending a man you hardly know.

Sir, I am not in any way defending him. I want the truth to prevail. Like I said earlier, I use "defend" in other not to look like I'm fighting him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3676212/tonto-dikeh-never-went-embassy

That's what we are talking about. People should come out to defend Apostle Suleman or to collaborate Stephanie's story.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Boss13: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

Sir, I am not in any way defending him. I want the truth to prevail. Like I said earlier, I use "defend" in other not to look like I'm fighting him

Check your moniker a second time
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Boss13:

Check your moniker a second time

I am his defender hoping to be proven wrong. Got it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Incredible Selfishness Of Ancient & Contemporary Enlightenment Teachers. / Jesus, Not God / Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.