Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed (13865 Views)

Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by Fedayeen02: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2017
grin

Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by Ngasky(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2017
T
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2017
Idydarling:
biko, iyam not understanding that no 12, someone should pls explain

The drawer can't open fully cos of the handle of the other one , in fact both drawers won't open fully

1 Like

Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by MrHighSea: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2017
3st=Thirst
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by eph12(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2017
Back to school with knives? No be mistake na. Those good ol' days when almost all students had weapons handy cheesy
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by AgentOfAllah: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2017
edlion57:
It will definitely get the attention of buyers....because we will always want to buy and show others

Humans can be computers too. In fact, that has always been the case until the machines were invented in the 20th century.
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by karleone(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Idydarling:

You can't open the drawer cos the handle of the other drawer will stop it half way.

1 Like

Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by NeutralJUDGE(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2017
salabscholar01:
You have one job.. but you will not do it right... Barca, kindly see the unreal pictures from YOUR reknown player

tongue cheesy grin sad tongue lipsrsealed
Sergio Busquet can pretend for Africa...mehn dat guy na always yellow u go get if u touch am
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by wellmax(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2017
Idydarling:
The drawers cannot be opened na

1 Like

Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by starchris(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2017
see dis one

Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by thinkative: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Idydarling:

lol. the handle of the top drawer on the right blocks the top left drawer from fully opening.
Useless Carpenter

1 Like

Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by Homoviator: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2017
Hahahaha... life goes on!
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2017
I luv the back to school one. lol
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2017
salabscholar01:
You have one job.. but you will not do it right... Barca, kindly see the unreal pictures from YOUR reknown player

tongue cheesy grin sad tongue lipsrsealed

I remember dat game, uefa champs league semi-final 2010 second leg @CampNou. I've always disliked Sergio Basquets for his antic before that game, but afta the incident that got Thiago Motta sent off, i hated him and continue to do so till tomorrow. I don't know hw a player (generally, barca as a cheating club) will want to reduce their opponent to 10men so that they can start playing their rubbish tiki-taka. Unsportsmanlike, and that's the main reason why i'll never agree to that barca side as the best of all time, nor will i see guardiola as a great coach (like i told people some 2yrs ago, his coming to england will really prove my theory that he is no genius, just a normal good coach filled with numerous flaws which xavi, messi and iniesta helped him to hide v.well).
Jordi Alba is second on that list, he was initially good but for the past 2 seasons he is now more concerned about starting a fight and faking injuries than rekindling his abject performances.

RUBBISH PLAYERS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2017
I don laugh fall for ground
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by soath(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Back to school grin
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by mumels(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2017
LMAO
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by kllinxman(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
That cup what happened to the mould ?
Re: 15 Times People Had Just One job To Do But Failed by agrovick(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss / While Nigeria’s Minimum Wage Stands At $60, South Africa Introduces $260 Minimum / Your Views - London School Of Business And Finance (lsbf) Mba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.