Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver (6887 Views)

9jaflaver Blogger Template 2.0.1 By Olawande / Lindaikeji, Naijaloaded, 9jaflaver, Instablog9j The Top Blogs In Nigeria / Shared!!! 9jaflaver Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by 9jaflaver: 3:34am On Jan 31, 2017
16 benefits of Dating a Blogger -9jaflaver

As written by Nigeria blog "9jaflaver", below I'll give you some reasons why you ladies should consider any blogger that makes advances to you. This my opinion, from my own side.

1. They are too busy with their work to think about other girls in the world! So don’t worry,
they wont cheat you..

2. They are aware about every Important event on the calender, from valentine’s day to
chocolate day to # love – your-gf-more-day

3. They are entrepreneurs, they love to stand on their own and not under some Fat-
Bottom !

4. They don’t have fixed timings, so going out at busy office hours wouldn’t be a problem.

5. They earn alot! So you won’t have any worries about your future

6. They are clever and intelligent, you will not have to listen Bull-poo as they know what
they are talking !

7. They are very creative and innovative in their work, so you’ll have many surprises to
look forward for!

8. In case of any misunderstandings and fights, your friends will come directly into the
picture, as they know how to get genuine backlinks.

9. You don’t need to wear good clothes and have facials done every week, they don’t really
care about your materialistic looks, as far as they are sure you love them.

10. If you won’t find him or he goes missing, don’t worry and complaint to police, he will
be in the nearest Internet cafe!

11. They will gift you things or gift which you can show off to the world. How about the
Latest Iphone 6? This is rather good compared to gifts you hide like Sexy Looking “Undies”.

12. They have a lot of Brand Value in the Blogosphere, at some point you’ll feel like a Celeb
Gf or Wife!

13. You need not worry about job, he will always want you to work together with him
(blogging).

14. You can fight a lot with him, as they have a lot of Patience waiting for their site to rank
and get traffic !

15. They make sure that there won’t be any kind of penalty on your relationship, as they are
aware of all the algorithms leading to penalty.

16. They have a different kind of romantic sense, but don’t worry they are obviously very #
good-at- bed !

So, ladies!! wanna date us? #winks #smiles

source:- http://9jaflaver.com/16-benefits-of-dating-a-blogger-or-a-website-owner-must-read-here/

Lalasticlala mynd44

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by hoover420: 4:29am On Jan 31, 2017
the topic should be 16 benefit of dating a LIAR! undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2017
They are also skilled manipulators and liars

16 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Sharon6(f): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2017
Lol. See points

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by nony43(m): 6:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Benefits of Dating liars, (bloggers)
1) Telling me that Buhari is dead when I know he is alive , I don't like Buhari , but I will NEVER wish him death, haba we play too much human lives in this country.
2) Telling me that the death toll in Southern Kaduna is less than 50 lives when we know that more than 200 people lost their lives
3) Telling me that Vampires men came and picked him up in the court, while news flying around in Owerri is saying that the boy is a big deal for some polithiefians
4) Most of them did MMM with their proceeds from blogging but bringing the wrong news about MMM, maybe they are reeling in pains of their lost money, me i can never say bad thing on sth I once enjoyed,

5)...What else una won hear? Let me come and be going before the children of hate will flood here

7 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by AntiWailer: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Blogger ?

What exactly are you trying to say ?
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Kokadomfreedom(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2017
how does this give me my
desired job?

1 Like

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Bigajeff(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2017
hmn
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Arry110(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2017
No interesting benefits
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Bnimz(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2017
Why did this make Frontpage? Is Seun looking for a girlfriend?

4 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by sunnedee2: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
Blogger ?
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by ifenes(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2017
Ignorant thread for gullible
gold-digger

2 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Adonis7: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2017
9jaflaver:

1. They are too busy with their work to think about other girls in the world! So don’t worry,
they wont cheat you..

This obviously means you won't have time for her as well

They will gift you things or gift which you can show off to the world. How about the
Latest Iphone 6?

How come you don't even know the latest is iPhone 7

Which phone does your girl use btw

#Adonis7HasSpoken

2 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by elitejosef: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Waisted my time and mb reading this crap
Really bloggers are ....
The news is as true as this

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by veacea: 7:03am On Jan 31, 2017
Op,

1 Like

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by BUSHHUNTER: 7:03am On Jan 31, 2017
(b)Just say you are looking for a suitor.(/b)
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by yeyeboi(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2017
I wish I could knock this op head right now angry
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 31, 2017
Bloggers...like poets are the worst lovers. I'm one, I know it
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2017
;D7
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2017
The girl is in for a long thing
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by KingsArome(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Rubbish post
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by ghettowriter(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Actually, those points are so true. I can confirm that.

source: am a blogger wink

ya'll should visit www.jozavic. sometimes. don't worry we're going premium soonest.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2017
They are also fond of misleading Nairalanders into clicking their blog,of which we the LA Click Crew can never Fall for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by TWOYANSH: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Adonis7:
Hh
SmartMugu:
Bigajeff:
hmn
nony43:
B

the struggle is real

3 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by pmc01(m): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2017
OK. Not a bad attempt.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by 1Rebel: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Milonis:
Bloggers...like poets are the worst lovers. I'm one, I know it
So you are a bad lover? That's serious! You just admitted to it,hmmmm. You try. Clap for yourself though
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver by ipreach: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2017
I am proud to be a blogger

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Add A Line Break To My Pdf In Fpdf? / How To Start A Web Hosting/Development Company / Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.