Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him (23915 Views)

Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi / One Hundred Days Abroad And Still Posing For Pictures' - Ffk Rubbishes Buhari / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Awoo88: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2017
focus7:
I guess this should win him a hero award, after all everyone now want to take advantage of lunching an attack on Buhari to come to the limelight.
Just as they did to Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by jospepper(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2017
Welcome to our fold, as you fellowship with us, may God bless you in every way.

3 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by refreshrate: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2017
CallMeNJay:

A former ardent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari a and Associate Professor at the Kennesaw State University, Georgia, United States,

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/01/prof-kperogi-rubbish-buhari-intergrity.html?m=1

Pls modify and include this

"Which is more than I can possibly say for you. When he hailed buhari he was ok, now he says the truth after realizing it, you begin to ask senseless questions"

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by chimaobinelson(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Just take a break bro.

You just gotta rest cause there's nothing left in the right side of your brain and there's nothing right in the left side either.
see punch line grin
now dix is exactly wat i mean wen i say "why am here"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by tete7000(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Una just dey wake up or they cover una face to all these facts before? Lie will fish liars out, its just a question of time. Just like una hero, all of una too no get integrity. It is why you are so inconsistent, you believe one thing today and change what you believe tomorrow. No man of principle is that fickle, it is why a principled person checks his facts well before sticking out his head for something. Tomorrow if they give you another dummy, you will still buy it. ZOMBIES! Next please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by swuftz: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2017
Dear Mr. Farouk, from your vituperations, I am yet to see any indictment of Mr. President .You have not one iota of evidence that he isn't a man of integrity. for a former Head of state to send his children to higher institutions abroad is nothing out the ordinary. Average Nigerians are doing so even when they claim of things been difficult financially and they are not former Head of State..

1 Like

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by SycophanticGoat: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Just take a break bro.

You just gotta rest cause there's nothing left in the right side of your brain and there's nothing right in the left side either.

Do you know that you are a very wicked, heartless and mean man? shocked shocked shocked

You just destroyed a zombie with only one short sentence! Jesus Christian of Oraukwu! shocked shocked shocked

aishatu19:

Prof Farook Kperogi SSS or so called DSS is coming after you.
Nevertheless, God Bless you for your honesty.
Buari has made many fatherless by his complacency in security and harsh economic policy.
Its only fair for an average Nigerian to wish his kids fatherless. Believe me, its the very least they
can do. Because if they should rise...!

For those who plan to quote me, hunger doesn't respect tribe and religion. # grin grin

Let them go to the US and carry him na, if them born DSS papa well! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by martineverest(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
This is wake-up call for the youths, none of these elderly crooks can take this country to enviable heights, they lack the character to do so. They lack the innate ability, and the willingness.
The youth must have a plan. If not, we are doomed!
aren't those old men far better than our youth?
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by SycophanticGoat: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2017
martineverest:

There's nothing better about the old and useless politicians we have. They killed Nigeria and turned the useless youths against each other through politics of bitterness, bigotry, tribalism, nepotism and religious fanatism! Both the old demons and the stupid youths are the same!

1 Like

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by ehissi(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2017
CoolFreeday:
This one too is seeking attention, please who is Prof Farook Kperogi?

The man who created the article on Jonathan, that El-Rufai quoted that made the title of "clueless " to be associated with Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by holyfather(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Just take a break bro.

grin gawd!
Are you saying he's an imbec.ile, technically
Lawd have mercy grin
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by martineverest(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

There's nothing better about the old and useless politicians we have. They killed Nigeria and turned the useless youths against each other through politics of bitterness, bigotry, tribalism, nepotism and religious fanatism! Both the old demons and the stupid youths are the same!
well said

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by ehissi(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2017
What I believe we need to really protest against - no offence to tubaba - is the increasing number of wailing wailers everyday. Habaaaaaaa. ..... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by kabrud: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2017
kel5000:

Deny his assertions zombie

Which of the assertions is correct?
Where is the multi-million naira house in Abuja? Is not just about opening mouth and be laying unfounded allegations. He doesn't need to show us the houses in Daura, Kano or kaduna because Buhari has already declared he own houses in those places, but he needs to show us the multi-million naira building in Abuja.
Also, how much does it cost to sponsor kids to university that a retired head of states, with all his official entitlement, cannot take care of.
Or because his campaign fund was raised in the public (a prove of integrity), it should be accessible to the general public?
Is not just about sitting down in one corner and be saying things that has no prove.
As sarrki has pointed out, he has been noticed, cos it seems if u want to be noticed today, the best and surest way of achieving that is to go to the public and condemn the president.
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by PatriotTemidayo: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2017
martineverest:
It doesn't have to be all the youth, it takes individuals to herald a change. Not all youths are derailed.

1 Like

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by kabrud: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2017
swuftz:
Dear Mr. Farouk, from your vituperations, I am yet to see any indictment of Mr. President .You have not one iota of evidence that he isn't a man of integrity. for a former Head of state to send his children to higher institutions abroad is nothing out the ordinary. Average Nigerians are doing so even when they claim of things been difficult financially and they are not former Head of State..

10/10
It has been pointed out, he just wants to be noticed cos I have not seen any indictment on Buhari. A former minister of petroleum resources, former head of states, former PTF chairman. When even past state commissioners have their wards/children schooling in UK, US, Canada, etc.
Meanwhile

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2017
See ? Only morons will reject this man's assertions because all the points he raised are so obvious there is no denying them.

I told my children in 2015 that i witnessed Buhari's first coming in 1983 and that he would be a monumental failure. His drive for power is for nothing but vengeance and religious bigotry. They all went against me and said they wanted change. Now they know better.
What nigerian leader would claim to be fighting corruption and yet, leaves the likes of IBB, OBJ, OUK, Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku, Abdulsalami, Rochas, Fashola, Sanusi, Amaechi, etc, intact ?
These are some of the grand-fathers of corruption in Nigeria and they remain untouchable and walking free.

We need a Gideon Okah or Rawlings resurgent.
I don't want to die and leave my offsprings in a type of present-day nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by win3k: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:
Who didnt know that Buhari was/is integrity challenged?

You are not fit to be called a professor because you are presumed to have studied history and Buhari's sojourn as a ruthless military ruler.

A man who promulgated decrees, made them to apply retrospectively, just to target his enemies.

Is it that you, Prof Farooq, didn't know that Buhari overthrew a democratically elected government? Or is it that you voted Buhari because of your hatred for GEJ?

Prof, please tell I pray thee, is it that you didn't know that during Buhari's military regime that he plunged Nigeria into recession for the first and last time until now that he is back as president?

Mr Prof, let me tell you that it was Buhari who put Dikio in a crate just to bring him back to Nigeria. Human rights abuse was unprecedented.

If you knew these yet you thought Buhari had integrity, then your professorship should be questioned. It is doubtful if you deserve it.

I agree

1 Like

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by kabrud: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2017
kabrud:

Which of the assertions is correct?
Where is the multi-million naira house in Abuja? Is not just about opening mouth and be laying unfounded allegations. He doesn't need to show us the houses in Daura, Kano or kaduna because Buhari has already declared he own houses in those places, but he needs to show us the multi-million naira building in Abuja.
Also, how much does it cost to sponsor kids to university that a retired head of states, with all his official entitlement, cannot take care of.
Or because his campaign fund was raised in the public (a prove of integrity), it should be accessible to the general public?
Is not just about sitting down in one corner and be saying things that has no prove.
As sarrki has pointed out, he has been noticed, cos it seems if u want to be noticed today, the best and surest way of achieving that is to go to the public and condemn the president.
BermudaTriangle:
See ? Only morons will reject this man's assertions because all the points he raised are so obvious there is no denying them.

I told my children in 2015 that i witnessed Buhari's first coming in 1983 and that he would be a monumental failure. His drive for power is for nothing but vengeance and religious bigotry. They all went against me and said they wanted change. Now they know better.
What nigerian leader would claim to be fighting corruption and yet, leaves the likes of IBB, OBJ, OUK, Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku, Abdulsalami, Rochas, Fashola, Sanusi, Amaechi, etc, intact ?
These are some of the grand-fathers of corruption in Nigeria and they remain untouchable and walking free.

We need a Gideon Okah or Rawlings resurgent.
I don't want to die and leave my offsprings in a type of present-day nigeria.
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by kabrud: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2017
obamabinladen:

You mean using #270mil to cut grass in not looting?.

No, he is referring to the $2.1b arms deal.
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by drnoel: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/bPunch news : "Isn’t that a serious indictment against a man considered as ‘Mr. Integrity’? Has Buhari lost his integrity?"

Prof Farook Kperogi : "Perhaps Buhari never had any integrity to start with. It was our desperation for a hero that caused us to dress him in borrowed robes.[b]
shocked shocked shocked Karma o abeg where you dey? grin grin grin grin I need to give you a passionate hug.Meanwhile his fanatic zombie foot soldiers are still holding the fort.And now the killer punch [/b]"They say likes attract. You can’t be a man of integrity and continually surround yourself with corrupt people. I can go on; but it is obvious that Buhari isn’t the man of integrity he has been alleged to be."[b] Meanwhile this is the most holy anti corruption czar that ever lived in Nigeria. sad

U don't get it. When u say he has lost it, that would mean he had it before but he never had any integrity in the first place. Look at history and let it speak for itself. I mean Nigerians are so dump it hurts to see deja vu repeat itsef as mistakes. Why did Bubu hide his head in the mud when he announced he would probe past administrations and IBB told him "try it and I will bring out ur files on PTF. Don't forget I still have them"?
Ma broda who is deceiving who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by NNVanguard(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
This is wake-up call for the youths, none of these elderly crooks can take this country to enviable heights, they lack the character to do so. They lack the innate ability, and the willingness.
The youth must have a plan. If not, we are doomed!

Your likes we would gladly welcome to be part of the New Nigeria Vanguard is we share similar beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by NNVanguard(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Justiyke4u:
Youths no longer ask the question of what you can offer into our future but how much are you willing to pay for our votes and things keeps going bad

Your words are like apples in gold platters, we would be glad to see you as a member of the New Nigeria Vanguard.

1 Like

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2017
It's official!....buhari is the biggest PLAGUE ever to befall nigeria!

The discombobulated nomad is a colossal DISASTER!!

2 Likes

Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by DejiDaGreat(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Haba! Are u people out to ridicule"Mr integrity" who once publicly said, Sani Abacha was not corrupt? Buhari's integrity, my foot...
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by FrancisIgya: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2017
Kperogi, you and your likes will regret the very day Buhari leaves the scene for you will hardly get his match who can tame those waiting to tear Naija apart.
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by fof1: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2017
Naijalabel:
In an interview with PUNCH, Prof Kperogi rubbish buhari's intergrity

Punch news : "Isn’t that a serious indictment against a man considered as ‘Mr. Integrity’? Has Buhari lost his integrity?"

Prof Farook Kperogi : "Perhaps Buhari never had any integrity to start with. It was our desperation for a hero that caused us to dress him in borrowed robes.

What man of integrity would lie that he took a bank loan to buy his presidential nomination form while two of his children were enrolled in a United Kingdom university?

What man of integrity would have a multimillion-naira house in Abuja but lied that he had modest houses only in Daura, Kaduna, and Kano?

What man of integrity would be afraid to publicly and transparently declare his assets after promising to do so?

What man of integrity chooses to be the sole signatory to his presidential campaign’s bank account to which millions of poor, struggling Nigerians donated tens of millions of naira and not give an account of how he spent the money?

What man of integrity perpetually surrounds himself with corrupt people and, worse still, defends their corruption?

People who are intimate with President Buhari told me several months ago in the heat of my unrestrained enthusiasm over his emergence as president that he was morally and temperamentally unsuited to fight corruption.

They said the undue premium the president places on ‘personal loyalty’ causes him to ignore, excuse, and even defend the corruption of his close associates. I was regaled with troubling tales of the mind-boggling corruption against close, loyal aides that he swept under the carpet at the PTF (Petroleum Trust Fund), The Buhari Organisation, and at the defunct CPC (Congress for Progressive Change).

They say likes attract. You can’t be a man of integrity and continually surround yourself with corrupt people. I can go on; but it is obvious that Buhari isn’t the man of integrity he has been alleged to be.

http://punchng.com/buhari-not-competent-govern-country-kperogi/

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/01/prof-kperogi-rubbish-buhari-intergrity.html

A VERY CLEAR CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY. THIS IS D OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHARACTER AND REPUTATION VIS-A-VIS PERSONALITY... A CASE OF D PARADOX OF DOUBLE BINDS.
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by Akzik: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2017
Once beaten twice.... end of Mr integrity indeed. Lol
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by onyeks14(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=aishatu19 post=53282331] Prof Farook Kperogi SSS or so called DSS is coming after you.licy.

DSS after U.S proff .......this ono just woke up
Re: Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him by nbright: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
searchng4love:

don't be deceived.... did he import ministers from heaven? ordinary waec certificate he hired shameless SANs..... gave us an indicted fashola after 6 months... and other recycled PDP crooks
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I thought you were among the sai baba chanters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences / Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.