Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode (6248 Views)

Leticia Chikwendu Is Dead: Femi Fani-Kayode's Mother-In-Law Dies / Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode / ‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by TheGlory: 4:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Prominent politician and Nigerian former Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode shared on Facebook an obviously photoshopped image of Pres. Buhari being led to death by Asari Dokubo and Nnamdi Kanu when queried by by friends over why he has to upload such a malicious post, he took to the comment section to defend his decision to wish the current President death.

See his Facebook post and subsequent comments below:

Source: http://www.bubbles247.com/2017/01/30/why-i-want-pres-buhari-dead-femi-fani-kayode/

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by Emerald94(f): 4:57am On Jan 31, 2017
DSS are on the way....FFK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by innovatn4change: 4:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Back then kings do not go to funerals because it was treason for anyone to wish or imagine the death of a king. Safe to say FFK would have been drawn and quartered for this act. But fvck it , buhari is no king, we just wish him gone not dead

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by prince9851(m): 5:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Plz let d fool die

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by pat077: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2017
Is History Being Repeated? . In 1983: . $1 = N1 £1 = N2 Volkswagen Beetle = N400 Foods were in abundance Kids were in school Businesses were booming with vibrant economy and people were gainfully employed. No illegal arrest or media trial. Rule of law was maintained. . On 31 December, 1983, he and his criminal gang struck with the excuse of tackling widespread corruption and within few months, . $1 = N15 £1 = N40 Volkswagen Beetle = N8, 000 Kids dropped out of school because their parents couldn't afford their school fees anymore. Businesses closed down. Foods were rationed as people queued up for essential commodities. Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the economy collapsed. Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free speech and human rights violated with impunity. The Constitution was suspended. . He blamed Alh. Shagari's govt for this mess. He blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex Ekwueme (the Vice President) but left Shagari (the president) in his palace. . But when another gang threw him out, and within few months, Nigerians started smiling again. Our kids returned to school, food was in abundance again, Nigerians got their jobs back and the economy was revived etc. . In 2015: . $1 = N197-210 £1 = N289-320 Cars were affordable with local manufacturers smiling to the bank. Food was in abundance (at least a bag of rice was N7, 000) Kids were in school Businesses were booming with vibrant economy and people were gainfully employed. No illegal arrest or media trial. Protesters (esp BBOG) were not killed or teargassed. . On 29 May, 2015 when he was 'jega-ed' into power: . $1 = N315-490 £1 = N550-610 Local car manufactures shut down their plants due to harsh economic condition. Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a bag of rice rose to N22, 000/27, 000 while minimum wage remains N18, 000. Kids dropped out of school. Businesses closed down, millions lost their jobs and inflation is in double digits. Illegal arrest, disregard of Rule of Law and media trial is the order of the day. Peaceful Protesters (esp IPOB) are being killed like chicken without provocation. . Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption and his predecessor for the same mess he created within few months of assumption of office. . "You cannot put a crown on a clown and expect a king".

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by percyshelu(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2017
bubu must not die ooo he will never go unpunished
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by HarveySpecter1: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Buhari must not die. He will live to give his supporters the same thing he has been giving them - suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by Realist2: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2017
Please is there App i can use to fast-forward everything about buhari ?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by DoyenExchange: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2017
Ok.
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by timecapsule: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2017
As he didn't finish a military so will he not finish as a civillian.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by kolado(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2017
This country is a typical AY comedy show. You just can't help laughing every day when you read some news. There was a country indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Lol FFK always tormenting d dvllard wether dead or alive.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by leobrownish(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2017
pat077:
Is History Being Repeated?
In 1983:
$1 = N1
£1 = N2
Volkswagen Beetle = N400
Foods were in abundance
Kids were in school
Businesses were booming with vibrant economy
and people were gainfully employed.
No illegal arrest or media trial.
Rule of law was maintained.
On 31 December, 1983, he and his criminal gang
struck with the excuse of tackling widespread
corruption and within few months,
$1 = N15
£1 = N40
Volkswagen Beetle = N8, 000
Kids dropped out of school because their parents
couldn't afford their school fees anymore.
Businesses closed down.
Foods were rationed as people queued up for
essential commodities.
Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the
economy collapsed.
Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free speech
and human rights violated with impunity.
The Constitution was suspended.
He blamed Alh. Shagari's govt for this mess. He
blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex
Ekwueme (the Vice President) but left Shagari (the
president) in his palace.
But when another gang threw him out, and within
few months, Nigerians started smiling again. Our
kids returned to school, food was in abundance
again, Nigerians got their jobs back and the
economy was revived etc.
In 2015:
$1 = N197-210
£1 = N289-320
Cars were affordable with local manufacturers
smiling to the bank.
Food was in abundance (at least a bag of rice was
N7, 000)
Kids were in school
Businesses were booming with vibrant economy
and people were gainfully employed.
No illegal arrest or media trial.
Protesters (esp BBOG) were not killed or
teargassed.
On 29 May, 2015 when he was 'jega-ed' into
power:
$1 = N315-490
£1 = N550-610
Local car manufactures shut down their plants
due to harsh economic condition.
Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a bag of
rice rose to N22, 000/27, 000 while minimum
wage remains N18, 000.
Kids dropped out of school.
Businesses closed down, millions lost their jobs
and inflation is in double digits.
Illegal arrest, disregard of Rule of Law and media
trial is the order of the day.
Peaceful Protesters (esp IPOB) are being killed like
chicken without provocation.
Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption and his
predecessor for the same mess he created within
few months of assumption of office.
"You cannot put a crown on a clown and expect a
king".

#WESAYNOTOBADGOVERNMENT
#WEWANTOURCOUNTRYBACK
The government needs to be frustrated even if its just writing alone for them to hear how terribly the masses are crying!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by Kemperor: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2017
When d wicked rule, d people suffer n moan...but wen d good rule, d people rejoice n merry...

No one eva wished GEJ dead...

History has taught us dat people rejoice 4 d death of a wicked ruler...

Abacha ya mutu...

So many wicked leaders don ya mutu n d people rejoice... so wat r som F people sayin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2017
TheGlory:
Prominent politician and Nigerian former Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode shared on Facebook an obviously photoshopped image of Pres. Buhari being led to death by Asari Dokubo and Nnamdi Kanu when queried by by friends over why he has to upload such a malicious post, he took to the comment section to defend his decision to wish the current President death.

See his Facebook post and subsequent comments below:

Source: http://www.bubbles247.com/2017/01/30/why-i-want-pres-buhari-dead-femi-fani-kayode/

It's him that will die first
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by coputa(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2017
pat077:
Is History Being Repeated? . In 1983: . $1 = N1 £1 = N2 Volkswagen Beetle = N400 Foods were in abundance Kids were in school Businesses were booming with vibrant economy and people were gainfully employed. No illegal arrest or media trial. Rule of law was maintained. . On 31 December, 1983, he and his criminal gang struck with the excuse of tackling widespread corruption and within few months, . $1 = N15 £1 = N40 Volkswagen Beetle = N8, 000 Kids dropped out of school because their parents couldn't afford their school fees anymore. Businesses closed down. Foods were rationed as people queued up for essential commodities. Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the economy collapsed. Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free speech and human rights violated with impunity. The Constitution was suspended. . He blamed Alh. Shagari's govt for this mess. He blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex Ekwueme (the Vice President) but left Shagari (the president) in his palace. . But when another gang threw him out, and within few months, Nigerians started smiling again. Our kids returned to school, food was in abundance again, Nigerians got their jobs back and the economy was revived etc. . In 2015: . $1 = N197-210 £1 = N289-320 Cars were affordable with local manufacturers smiling to the bank. Food was in abundance (at least a bag of rice was N7, 000) Kids were in school Businesses were booming with vibrant economy and people were gainfully employed. No illegal arrest or media trial. Protesters (esp BBOG) were not killed or teargassed. . On 29 May, 2015 when he was 'jega-ed' into power: . $1 = N315-490 £1 = N550-610 Local car manufactures shut down their plants due to harsh economic condition. Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a bag of rice rose to N22, 000/27, 000 while minimum wage remains N18, 000. Kids dropped out of school. Businesses closed down, millions lost their jobs and inflation is in double digits. Illegal arrest, disregard of Rule of Law and media trial is the order of the day. Peaceful Protesters (esp IPOB) are being killed like chicken without provocation. . Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption and his predecessor for the same mess he created within few months of assumption of office. . "You cannot put a crown on a clown and expect a king".
Buhari is jinxed.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by OmidinaKayode: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2017
Buhari should die so that our yoruba osinbajo can rule. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by Annie939(f): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2017
what's wrong with this man?
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by castrol180(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Annie939:
what's wrong with this man?

Water & garri!

1 Like

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by vickylincon(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2017
it's of no good wishing your fellow man die.. just said my mind o.. morning pls
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by Nickymezor(f): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Words get power oo... It aint a cool tin to wish smone death nw
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by Annie939(f): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
castrol180:

Water & garri!
water and garri?
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by fuckbulhary: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
I stand with ffk and I believe he is on point.Is that dullard better than those who have died directly and indirectly because of his actions and inactions?let's not shy away from the truth.
Crucify and attack me that is my position.Someday i will die,it could even be today but the greatest disservice and injustice is not wishing one who lives by sword to not die by sword.
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by castrol180(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Annie939:
water and garri?
Yea, young lady
Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by proeast(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
I dont think that FFK is alone in such wish, millions of Nigeria are praying for the rumour of his death to be true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode by Annie939(f): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
castrol180:

Yea, young lady
alright, I gat you.

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter / Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products / Buhari Falls Sick Again, Secretely Flown Abroad Yesterday Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.