Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Infinix Hot 4 Review – Everything You Need To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 Review – Everything You Need To Know (1152 Views)

TECNO Spark 4 Review, Features, Specifications & Prices / Tecno Spark 4 Review / Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Review – Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Infinix Hot 4 is the immediate successor of Infinix Hot 3. I remember saying to a friend how my next smartphone purchase was going to be: "Cut the coat according to the size of your front pocket".

Infinix Note 4 is a lovely deal of a smartphone at such a time. I tripped for this 'nice pie' of a medium range phone – But, I never bought Infinix Hot 4. I bought a smart 'dummy' that I would rather not mention the brand name here – All thanks to this 'round head' cousin of mine. Lol

Specs Overview

A 5.5 inch display screen, 4000 mAh battery and 5 MP front camera, fingerprint scanner, and Android 6.0 with XOS. That's what Infinix Hot 4 sets on your couch. If you are comfortable with the specs, I think you are safe to place your money on the shelf for the device. More so, the specs are a bit of a 'lolly' for a middle range smartphone.

The Design

Infinix Hot 4 comes with a 3D textured back. The cases are interchangeable in a nice array of themes: Sandstone Black, Scarlet Red, Luxurious Gold, Turquoise Dream or Sapphire Blue.

Screen And Display

Hot 4 gives you a 5.5-inch Display with 12 ultrabright backlight LEDs which renders a clearer and sharper views than its predecessor – Infinix Hot 3.

For the screen resolution, I guess the company is a bit short of the needed tech heads for an upgrade. 720 x 1280 pixels resolution is exactly the same thing you get with Hot 3. There is this worn cliche that was very common in my high school: "There is always a room for improvement". May be all the rooms are now taken.<br />

The Camera

The front camera has been upgraded from a 2 MP capacity that we had in Hot 3 to a nice 5 MP. Infinix Hot 4 is decent enough as a more tractable replacement for your digital camera on your next vacation. But your 5MP camera may not give you the finess of Annie Leibovitz.

Infinix Hot 4 comes with a 2GB RAM and a 16GB built-in memory. Its pretty nice that Hot 4 doesn't throw you in a box. You need more memory? You can extend its memory up to 32 Megapixels via a MicroSD sloth.<br />

Softwares and Operating System

Infinix Hot 4 runs on a customised version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS – XOS, which promises an advanced algorithm for saving battery power by 30%. The processor is 1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6580.

The smartphone also feature a fingerprint sensor on the back like the Infinix Hot S, a Bluetooth support and two micro SIMs.

Hot 4 also comes with a nice functionality that helps to render clearer voice calls by filtering external noise through advanced algorithms – Smart voice.

Price

Infinix Hot 4 price ranges from 45,000 Naira and 60,000 Naira in Nigeria. Nevertheless, the price may vary based on your location.

specs of Gionee p8w plus and price

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phones With Strongest Battery Capacities. / Google Is Down / Reasons Why Samsung Is Better Than Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.