Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles (3956 Views)

Seized Pump Action Rifles: Senate Orders Immediate Destruction, Increase Fines / Seized Pump Action Rifles: Nigerian Customs Meet With Turkish Ambassador(photos) / "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Suspects; Mr Oscan Okafor (an importer), Mr Mahmud Haruna (a clearing agent), Mr Sadique Mustapha (accompanying the consignment to its destination).

I dont expect Northerner to accompany over 600 assault rifles for delivery to an Ibo in SE. Likewise I do not expect that Okafor, an Iboman will be the company to deliver these assault goods to North.

The errand requires attachig a matching person for the intended destination.

Sadique Mustapha is a Northerner. Where in the North and to who is the goods to be delivered?

Is SE acting as gun runners for bokoharam?

2 Likes

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by Wristler: 6:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Quit being such a mischievous mischief maker.. . ......Go get a life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by Eledan: 6:20am On Jan 31, 2017
Very plausible deduction
Igbo man is the Consignee as per the bill of Lading, while the consignment is headed most likely to the North. The Igbo guy is definitely a gun runner like Nzeribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by AntiWailer: 6:37am On Jan 31, 2017
I laff in Spanish.

Have u ever seen Hausa, Boko Haram or any terrorist group in the world use that kind of gun ? If it were to be AK47, I would say ok may be.

I think the gun is for some criminals in the east. May be for politicians, armed robbers etc

We will never know who it is meant for.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by aishatu19(f): 6:46am On Jan 31, 2017
Those guns are certainly going to the North. A Muslim can never betray his people for money. But i can't say the same for an Ibo man.
Where is Sheriff M? because G. "Error File" consignment cannot be stopped like that!
Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by ednut1(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2017
wrong analysis. boko guys use ak 47. pump action is too slow for warfare.

4 Likes

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
I laff in Spanish.

Have u ever seen Hausa, Boko Haram or any terrorist group in the world use that kind of gun ? If it were to be AK47, I would say ok may be.

I think the gun is for some criminals in the east.
picture evidence is attached my bloda grin

5 Likes

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by AntiWailer: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2017
ednut1:
wrong analysis. boko guys use ak 47. pump action is too slow for warfare.

I taya ooo.

Wetin dem go dey pump when they are always on defence.
Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Nigeria is finished

4 Likes

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by obyrich(m): 7:37am On Jan 31, 2017
I think the guy is a gun runner. The guns look like those used by local vigilante groups ( Bakassi boys) in Abia and Anambra as well as other places. I don't think it was intended for use by an organised criminal gang. However, it is a cime to run guns if not licensed to do so as the guns could end up in the hands of criminals.

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by SalamRushdie: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Is that the kind of guns Boko haram uses ? OP try and have sense ...is it not clear that those guns where going to be sold to everyday people illegally to protect their households ..Many Nigerians have that model of shotgun at home without the required permit
Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Those guns aren't intended for anything good. And i believe the custom must been tipped off. I doubt if that is for IPOB or boko haram. Its likely for politics.
Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by Mrdecent(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Niger delta militants comes to mind
Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by signz: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Mrdecent:
Niger delta militants comes to mind

Militants dont use pump action rifles. Its an insult to militants.

Infact pump action rifles are for amateur armed robbers.

APOLOGISE AT ONCE!!! angry

This could be for village vigilantes. I saw someone tweet that Police no longer gives licenses for Pump action rifles.

So it could be that vigilantes now arm themselves illegally undecided.

That's what i think, i maybe wrong though

2 Likes

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by Nbote(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2017
D way some of U reason begs to wonder if U do so with anus.. How can a sane man jus sit down on his brain and decide to make assumptions and expect to actually make sense? If all 3 names u mentioned had been yeebos like u ppl call dem, dis thread would have been 10s of pages filled with ethnic slurs and insults. Pump action rifles are only used and owned by the politicians and d last time I checked they are all over the country. OPC uses pump action rifles, so does vigilantes in d east and other parts of the country so make some of una jus shut up and not display dis moronic side always

8 Likes

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by seunmsg(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
I laff in Spanish.

I think the gun is for some criminals in the east. May be for politicians, armed robbers etc

We will never know who it is meant for.

Nothing stops the criminal elements of Fulani herdsmen from using the gun. The IBO guy is a gun runner who is supplying guns to the murderous herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by mancanoe: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2017
Don't u know they are licenced gun dealers?
Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by mancanoe: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Remember those guns are not assault rifle..
Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by mancanoe: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2017
The guns are not the only content of the container.
Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by Mrdecent(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2017
signz:

Militants dont use pump action rifles. Its an insult to militants.

Infact pump action rifles are for amateur armed robbers.

APOLOGISE AT ONCE!!! angry

This could be for village vigilantes. I saw someone tweet that Police no longer gives licenses for Pump action rifles.

So it could be that vigilantes now arm themselves illegally undecided.

That's what i think, i maybe wrong though

Seems u kn these guys in and out..

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by signz: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Mrdecent:

Seems u kn these guys in and out..

I'm a BaD guy cool cool cool
Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2017
signz:

I'm a BaD guy cool cool cool

1 Share

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by Almaiga: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

picture evidence is attached my bloda grin
Correct guy, your head dey there. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles by Stone03: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
When shall we know those supplying AK47 to fulani herdsmen?

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Govt Warns Youths Againt Cultism...pledges To Enforce Anti-cultism Law / South East VS South West Voting Strength, Comparing Actual Votes (2011 And 2015) / National Action Plan For Health Security For 2018 To 2022 Inaugurated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.