Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Checkout The Main Cause Of Free Fall Of Naira To Dollar. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Main Cause Of Free Fall Of Naira To Dollar. (2139 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife / Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Main Cause Of Free Fall Of Naira To Dollar. by Opinedecandid(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2017
It's because our leader is unfortunate, unlucky or outrightly incompetent.
Re: Checkout The Main Cause Of Free Fall Of Naira To Dollar. by SalamRushdie: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2017
ayindejimmy:

All these was when..., over 30 years ago?
And no other president since then can remedy the ills?
The time you're speaking of, SA has not attained independence, Dubai was a desert then. Look at both of them now.
Let me tell you the truth, from the 70s till now we've been having visionless and complacent leaders - period!
All leaders are to blame

Yes but people erroneously try to absolve Buhari of any blame when in reality he has been the most disasterous leader in our history ..Before he came in 1984 Nigerians didnt know about used cars but in just 20 months he had eroded the middle class and Nigerians will only be avle to afford belgiums used cars for the next 20 something years ..Under OBJ the middle class re emerged and many of us where able to start owning brand new cars once agains and even buy brand new cars for our loved ones but just 18 months into Buharis new govt the middle class has once again been totally eroded and I swear to God there is no salary earner in Nigeria that can afford a brand new toyota which now sells for 21 million naira , note that 18 months ago the same car qas 4.5 million naira .. I was a great Buhari supporter but had to go back and do some research to know why he is not getting it right this time but was shocked to see he didnt get it right then too
Re: Checkout The Main Cause Of Free Fall Of Naira To Dollar. by adekolaelect(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Nigerians are enemy of them self &progress. I can only see in Nigeria where ppl will decide nt to apply d reasoning organism of their brain Bcs of Politics,ethnicity & religions. The topic is why Nigeria local production was back wording &what may be the solutions but now many turn it to debate of politics. Nigeria problem does nt only our leader but we as a citizens we should embrace our local productions & bring in new ideas.it is only in Nigeria people believe that government must do everything
Re: Checkout The Main Cause Of Free Fall Of Naira To Dollar. by Habakus: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes but people erroneously try to absolve Buhari of any blame when in reality he has been the most disasterous leader in our history ..Before he came in 1984 Nigerians didnt know about used cars but in just 20 months he had eroded the middle class and Nigerians will only be avle to afford belgiums used cars for the next 20 something years ..Under OBJ the middle class re emerged and many of us where able to start owning brand new cars once agains and even buy brand new cars for our loved ones but just 18 months into Buharis new govt the middle class has once again been totally eroded and I swear to God there is no salary earner in Nigeria that can afford a brand new toyota which now sells for 21 million naira , note that 18 months ago the same car qas 4.5 million naira .. I was a great Buhari supporter but had to go back and do some research to know why he is not getting it right this time but was shocked to see he didnt get it right then too
So you even supported Buhari during the election and you're here sounding off in the mouth? If so, then you're part of the problem - a large part of it.
Re: Checkout The Main Cause Of Free Fall Of Naira To Dollar. by SalamRushdie: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Habakus:

So you even supported Buhari during the election and you're here sounding off in the mouth? If so, then you're part of the problem - a large part of it.

I did but it wasnt my fault i bought into the myth of Buhari being a good leader ...If I had sone some research I would have found out that even in 1984 he didnt acheive a single thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter Of Resignation To Ojukwu By Robert S. Goldstein 1968 / Those Criticizing Buhari About Restructuring Must Watch It - Presidency / Uche Onyeagocha Is A Hero.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.