Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election (14123 Views)

Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That should be left to the Justices to decide
k
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by hbs85: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2017
it's so unfortunate, PDP are now powerless and no more god fatherism in Edo. Ize iyamu should go and answer his calling.

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by lovingyouhun: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmmmmm, na wah , I doubt if he will be declared winner ,for Christ sakes his opponent is already on seat, the fact that it worked for Osho-baba doesn't mean it will work for him. He should just please sacrifice that election and seat of the Governor for the peace Who and occupy himself with winning souls for Christ. That's better grin
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Angelb4: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2017
Ize-Iyamu, you're hereby declared winner. Hope you can go and take over the govt. house now? Better go to church and win souls.
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Luukasz(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2017
Mr Iyamu is fighting a lose battle i dont see em winning at the tribunals if APC is still the one calln the shots at Aso.
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by martin123: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Iyamu a dreamer

I beg like for Obaseki share for iyamu
Same thing they told Oshiomole
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by klassykute(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2017
Martino240:
This one is IMPOSSIBLE!!
my broda this one is UNPOSSIBLE O. IMPOSSIBLE TOO SMALL
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by samx4real(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Iyamu a dreamer

How far bros?

Iyamu still dey win for ur poll oh

Oya declear him winner
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by kennybabs1980: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Na so dem dey declare person winner? you funny o.
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Mruwa: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:
Ize-Iyamuu should go and win souls for Christ
I tire ooooh na state house he wan win souls

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by YaksonFCA(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Day dream.
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by CXLVII: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2017
Mruwa:
I tire ooooh na state house he wan win souls

The souls wey dey street no get meaning, e sha won win better souls inside state house.
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Iyamu a dreamer
lol can u now compare??
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by monnelnwawundu(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=Martino240 post=53283559] This one is IMPOSSIBLE!![/q

It's very possible my friend.Obaseki did not win Edo state election. Oshionmwole imposed him on us.
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by monnelnwawundu(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2017
fuckmeharder:

lol can u now compare??
He is a dreamer, and don't forget that dreams come true. He is only asking for his right as the true winner.It's a gradual process.

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by monnelnwawundu(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2017
amdoyin82:
Gbam! That nigga is a clown. Can you imagine the statement? Declare me winner?
He is only asking for his right.
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2017
The reason Oshiomole became Governor is because he went to court to claim his victory

Ize IYAMU should pursue this matter to the highest court possible.
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by bigtt76(f): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2017
This man nor go rest? She na Obaseki wen Oba of Benin comot from palace go visit na hin den go remove from office? Issorite we de watch undecided
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Apina(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2017
It was Plato who said “Evil men continue to prevail because good men choose to do nothing ". Most persons blabbing rubbish about ize-iyamu are the same ppl who are in support of the February 5th protest but are so quick to dismiss the efforts put in by others in fighting for what they feel is right. Stark hypocrisy which stinks to the highest heavens. Nigerians really deserve the Kind of leaders we have....... SMH

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by DTaj: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Iyamu a dreamer

The clown who was rusticated from Uniben for an acid attack on other students and cult violence wants to be governor of my in-law's state? Dream of the century!

Comparing a cerebral Godwin Obaseki (well educated, urbane, smart, founder of a successful investment firm/bank called Afrinvest West Africa Limited, etc, etc) to a so-called Pastor without a flock (whose entire career had been spent working in politics for confirmed looters) called Ize-Iyamu is an anomaly in itself!

Godwin Obaseki will rule that God-favored state for 8 years! Amen!
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by DTaj: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2017
hbs85:
it's so unfortunate, PDP are now powerless and no more god fatherism in Edo. Ize iyamu should go and answer his calling.

Just last weekend APC won the House of Reps seat for Etsako Federal Constituency, having beaten the fraudulent former NANS President (PDP candidate) by a mercilessly wide margin.

PDP died with Anenih, Igbinedion, and others in Edo state. No wonder Anenih publicly retired from politics last year after Obaseki drubbed their dodgy Ize-Iyamu, lol.

Has anyone noticed how Captain Hosa Okunbo, a well-known PDP financier and Jonathan's close friend has been publicly hobnobbing with Obaseki all over the place? Even Ize-Iyamu's staunch supporters have backed off, lol.
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2017
Dreamer hahha
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by limeta(f): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Thats the right thing to do
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by bigfish3k: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
why not? if he truly won
Re: Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by softwerk(f): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Iyamu a dreamer

I'm sure your eyes don clear now as Iyamu my boyfriend is winning both the popular and college votes by 1 to 2 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Unveiling Those Who Want To Be Governors In PMB ’s Cabinet / Herders/farmers Conflict: Enugu State Inaugurates Agro Rangers Squad / 2023: I’ll Do The Bidding Of Nigerians Not Few Individuals - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.