Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! (746 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Family and Romance Sections: On Hurling Insults and Abuses Freely........ / New Nigeria Videos 'show Military Abuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by Parohfrey(f): 1:29am On Dec 02, 2009
If they call you names, what you have to do is to call their mum and dad worse names, those who respect their parents will stop, those who dont will keep abusing you, watch what follows. Note that only those who agree with the names you call their parents will reply you back.
Re: How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by sweetpie23: 2:41am On Dec 02, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by cantell(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2009
@Paroh_frey
And you're not one of them?
Your posts are always negative from any reader's point of view.
Before you preach to others, first repent.
Re: How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2009
Oprah, insulting ones parents, regardless of the circumstances is a big no-no.

It shows a distinct disregard for your own parents. I would never insult the parents on one who insulted me. Why should I? Their parents are not present, so why involve them?
Re: How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by Parohfrey(f): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
^^^ Si Si

Because the insulter doesnt know that the insultee is also parents to someone, you get the drift?
Re: How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by SeanT21(f): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
Siena:

Oprah, insulting ones parents, regardless of the circumstances is a big no-no.

It shows a distinct disregard for your own parents. I would never insult the parents on one who insulted me. Why should I? Their parents are not present, so why involve them?

All is fair in war.
Re: How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^ Si Si

Because the insulter doesnt know that the insultee is also parents to someone, you get the drift?

True. But then you insult the insulter back, not their parents. The parents are just third parties, yes?
Re: How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by mamagee3(f): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
Curses would never stop!!! angry
They're rude people everywhere
. undecided
Re: How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by dani1luv: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
^^Example mama-gee tongue
Re: How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by mamagee3(f): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
^^Don't start pointing fingers. tongue
You're included in the top list
. tongue
Re: How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! by dani1luv: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2009
See myself see wahala oh. .

You the very first human who is gonna say that
tongue

(1) (Reply)

I LOVE THIS BUSINESS / Serious Litigation Lawyer Needed To Help Sue Mtn / Dangote To Enter Battle For Arsenal. . . ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.