Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I LOVE THIS BUSINESS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I LOVE THIS BUSINESS (747 Views)

U Will All Love This / Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little / I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I LOVE THIS BUSINESS by VideoPhone: 4:07am On Dec 20, 2009
To my fellow Nairalanders,

5Linx is an international telecommunications company. It is headquartered in Rochester NY and has already officially launched in Nigeria, Sweden, and Korea and will do a pre-launch in Puerto Rico this month. 5Linx has positioned itself to put us in front of the latest and greatest major wealth trend (VOIP-Voice Over Internet Protocol) combining two of the largest industries in the world today (Telecommunications and Direct Sales) and we get paid residually (every time our customers pay a bill, we get paid)

One of the biggest keys to success in business is being in the right place at the right time. It’s about identifying a
wealth trend and capitalizing on it.
The most successful companies were created by individuals who were smart enough to position themselves in
front of significant wealth trends.

In the 1980s, the PC industry exploded and the long distance industry was opened up for competition.
In the 1990s, cellular phones and the Internet were the big wealth trends.
If you were viewing this presentation in the late nineties and the name of the company was Yahoo!, knowing
that Yahoo! became a six-billion dollar company, would you have positioned yourself to capitalize on
that opportunity?

Today, the biggest wealth trend is VoIP (also known as Voice over Internet Protocol). VoIP is digital home phone
service that sends and receives calls over the Internet rather than traditional copper lines. VoIP is less expensive
and includes many more features than traditional phone service.
5LINX® has created an opportunity for you to position yourself in front of this massive shift of wealth through
5LINXGLOBAL®, a 5LINX® owned company.

If you need more information, send mail to: Videotelecomms@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Stopping The Free Propertysearch For Nairalanders! Life Lessons Learned / Serious Litigation Lawyer Needed To Help Sue Mtn / To The Chimas: Leave me alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.