Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest (40684 Views)

"2face Was Picked Up By DSS Before Cancelling Planned Protest" - Nkena Nwokocha / Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by voicelez: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Even if it is the Devil that is behind this protest I am in. It is better that dying in silence, our voice is only what we have left.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2017
We all know the protest is politically motivated

What a shame, no sincere person in this country

And people were busy blaming bovi for not joining in a payed protest of shame

Me, myself and I disassociate from such payed protest

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2017
I doubt the authenticity of this 'revelation'.
Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Babacele: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:
I know it from the onset
I told u we go know n the protest would be dead on arrival. make 2baba collect enof money from that bastard n lock up. Akpabio don enter 1 chance be that. if na u ,uno go sharpally play d 419 ex-governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by DonCortino: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Tyranny! Dem don dey threaten tu baba with him musical career.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Dasilva10: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Young03:
Well, i dont care so far i go dey c food chop after them protest finish
This has been our problem from the on set till now it still remains our problem. You are less concerned as long as you[Singular]are not recessed.
A country highly dominated by Idiots. I am so unlucky to be born in your midst.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by LorDBolton(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2017
No probz with the mumu peeps who wanna go protest.

I keep asking...what exactly r their demands?

Who is leading it??

Is it a one day protest?? Or a revolution??

Anyway make una go protest
Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by obiageIi(f): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2017
I dont think nigerians give a feck about whos bankrolling what, we are just tired of them all. I stand by this protest

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Rozaay: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

What is your state governor doing to ameliorate the suffering of your state
don't dodge the question he asked cheesy

Was El rufai, Tinubu and co patriotic when the rallied and tarnish the image of GEJ?

So why are you looking for patriotism now before we can get things rightly done

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by ahamonyeka(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2017
I thought as much,who is 2face to just come out from nowhere planning to stage a protest against the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Bigii(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Aufbauh:
The protest to me is self serving.
This recession has exposed a lot of ills wrong with our nation.

Imagine the private sector that was supposed to drive the nation's economy in time like this are the ones grieving seriously because their anchor which is ironically the government /politicians are not forthcoming.

We can all remember when entertainers precisely musicians were cashing in on politicians, just by appearing in a pool party they will pay 7-10m. Then no one seek the support of the common man for protest against "good governance". Now that there is no free and easy money anymore Tuface and Co has suddenly become the voice of the voiceless.

How many protest has Tuface summon in Otukpo or any part of Idomaland when our own son David Mark held the No3 position for 8years without visible infrastructural development and abject poverty in the land? I believe the going was good for him then.

See painment angry

Kill yasef na grin

na protest sure pass tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by CXLVII: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2017
You cant be gifted with 2 brand new SUV's and not payback in kind

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by calyto: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2017
NOBODY is sponsoring the protest. He's not satisfied with alot of things and it's his right to protest.
Let's leave politics out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Daddyboy012: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2017
pm NEWS I HAVE A SHOCKER FOR YOU...
YOU KNOW WHAT SPONSPOERD THIS PROTEST? HUNGER..NOW GO AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND STOP LOOKING FOR SCAPEGOATS, BLAME THE DONKEY THAT KEEPS DOLLAR GAINING EVERYDAY WHILE GIVING HIS FRIENDS AT 0.1 NAIRA.YEYE DEY SMELL

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by ripbubu: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2017
ayindejimmy:
All you need to do is add 2+2 to get 5

2face benefitted from Akpabio's loots when he sponsored his wedding in Dubai

But that doesn't excuse the fact that APC is not managing our economy properly and the masses are feeling the brunt

I'm not joining any protest is I don't know what it sets lies out to achieve... and the aim of the organizers
lies
Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by gaskiyamagana: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2017
RIP in advance to those who lack understanding of result of, even, meaningful protest talkless of yeye one they want to partake.
Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by sweerychick(f): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

We have moved past Gej
Is a negative history on the progressives mind
quit being a Hypocrite and face reality. This administration is worse than all the previous administrations combined..

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by anytaij: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2017
na wa o anyone wen e be make e b . 2baba nothing they happen.
Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by CXLVII: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Aufbauh:
The protest to me is self serving.
This recession has exposed a lot of ills wrong with our nation.

Imagine the private sector that was supposed to drive the nation's economy in time like this are the ones grieving seriously because their anchor which is ironically the government /politicians are not forthcoming.

We can all remember when entertainers precisely musicians were cashing in on politicians, just by appearing in a pool party they will pay 7-10m. Then no one seek the support of the common man for protest against "good governance". Now that there is no free and easy money anymore Tuface and Co has suddenly become the voice of the voiceless.

How many protest has Tuface summon in Otukpo or any part of Idomaland when our own son David Mark held the No3 position for 8years without visible infrastructural development and abject poverty in the land? I believe the going was good for him then.

You said it all

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2017
AS FOR ME, ITS HUNGER THAT IS BEHIND MY PROTEST, AND WAKING UP TOMMOROW TO FIND THAT I CANNOT AFFORD BASIC AMENITIES..KAPISH.. I AM DOING IT FOR MYSELF, AND MY CHILD, EUROPE IS NO PLACE TO RUN AND HIDE ANYMORE, I WANT TO LIVE AND DIE WELL IN NIGERIA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by signz: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Akpabio has too many skeletons in his cupboard to sponsor this protest. Akpabio is not as strong willed as Fayose or Wike and infact its being rumoured that Akpabio may cross carpet to APC before 2019 elections.

The person behind this protest is an insider of the APC. He maybe aggrieved or just plain pure ambitious.

He knows something we don't know about the presidency.

My believe is that the sponsor either knows that due to ill health that Buhari won't re-contest 2019 elections & he won't be Buhari's anointed candidate or that the powers that be in Nigeria have decided to do away with Buhari whether irrespective of his health conditions come 2019.

Ladies and Gentlemen our politicians have started preparing for 2019 elections especially with the ? about the health of Buhari.
Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by martineverest(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2017
I'm not in support of this current situation...but,I believe this cos I don't trust these Nigerian artists.they can dance galala for politicians' monies.
I lost respect for them since 2015 electoral campaign
Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by CXLVII: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2017
sweerychick:
quit being a Hypocrite and face reality. This administration is worse than all the previous administrations combined..

False! Back your point with figures
Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2017
To be honest I stopped reading when I saw "hip hop artiste 2face"
Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Rozaay: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2017
LorDBolton:
No probz with the mumu peeps who wanna go protest.

I keep asking...what exactly r their demands?

Who is leading it??

Is it a one day protest?? Or a revolution??

Anyway make una go protest
so with what has been going on about the protest and Nigeria, you still don't understand that people are coming out on Saturday to seek good governance from the present incompetent administration?

you don't know who is leading it despite 2Face being who initiated the news?

5th of February was slated for the protest yet you're still asking of how many days it's gonna take.

They called it a protest you're asking if it's a revolution?

Wait.... Do you have cancer of the brain or what, not to sound offensive oh just wondering why you ain't thinking before typing

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by felixomor: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2017
They first said tuface is not qualified to protest because he has multiple mothers of his children....
Now they have linked him with political opponent....

Just because they are scared of people protesting....
Shame on these people....

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Miraxzeebility(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2017
AM SURELY JOINING THAT PROTEST

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2017
AKPABIO IS NOT THE PROBLEM
TUFACE IS NOT THE PROBLEM

THE PROBLEM IS INCOMPETENCE AND INABILITY FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO HAVE AN ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN...STOP PLAYING THE BLAME GAME AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, WITH POWER COMES RESPONSIBILITY, TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED... GROW UP PLEASE, AND STOP TOYING WITH PEOPLE'S LIVES TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR RESIGN,ARE YOU GUYS IN GOVERNMENT SO ST..PID, WE GIVE POWER AND TRAPPINGS OF WEALTH,DO YOUR WORK AND STOP LOOKING FOR THE EASY WAY OUT OR LEAVE

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest by martineverest(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2017
I've lost respect for 2 face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Wizkid’s Afrorepublik Festival At The 02 Arena / Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) / 10 Times Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Fashion Trendsetter Stepped Out Looking Fly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.