Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) (28170 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Toyin Abraham Runs Away After Watching Seun Egbegbe, Her Ex Interview About Her / Akpabio Behind 2face’s Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by ovokooo: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Here is the video of where Femi Kuti made his intention known about the planned nationwide protest by 2face idibia.

http://ovoko.com.ng/femi-kutis-interview-2faces-planned-protest-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAvjJFpkLk

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
I dedicate this FTC to every good Nigerians out there.

No matter wha they do or say, we must not fold our arms and watch Nigeria spoil. We must for Match for Nigeria

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ― Edmund Burke

#iStandWithNigeria #iStandWithTubaba #EnoughIsEnough

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by smogup: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari has gone from the best president Nigeria never had to the worse President Nigeria ever had

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by CecyAdrian(f): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
na so
Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by musicwriter(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
The protest theme song is out.

Why you must join the protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6nLooqwnS0

9 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by sunmike065(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
it is well....
Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by vengertime: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Only if fela could wake up and see Buhari as Nigerian President in this 21st century, he will be so angry that he will quickly remix his song. Zombie O Zombie and the whole verse 2 will be about thiefnubuu the deciever

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by ralphblac(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
k 4 kuti
Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by eazyjakes(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
I hope ur fada wakes up from his grave and give u a resounding slap dat will reset ur brain....we don't care abt ur opinion...u can kip it.....#istandwit2baba#

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by themonk(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
baby124:
Who is the masquerade behind the protest. Make Tuface talk am. And everyone will come out to join him. Don't just say Lagbaja send you. Only a fool will die for Akpabio so he can keep carrying Olosho.
Does the masquerade matter at this point?
What matters is that the government knows that people are really fed up.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by ehimwenmagbe(f): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
e yaf do ooo
Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by baby124: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Who is the masquerade behind the protest. Make Tuface talk am. And everyone will come out to join him. Don't just say Lagbaja send you. Only a fool will die for Akpabio so he can keep carrying Olosho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by beautiesplace: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Explain briefly please
Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
antiwailer the zombie general just made a mockery of himself

grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by MeGaStReEt: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Your oppressor will never agree with your argument for freedom. His benefit is your detriment.... Remember that!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by LordMecuzy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lets go there.............
Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by Thisis2raw(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
U CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN AND EXPECT A KING.... History Being Repeated? . In 1983: . $1 = N 1 £1 = N2 Volkswagen Beetle = N1,400 Foods were in abundance Kids were in school Businesses were booming with vibrant economy and people were gainfully employed. No illegal arrest or media trial. Rule of law was maintained. . On 31 December, 1983, he and his criminal gang struck with the excuse of tackling widespread corruption and within few months, . $1 = N15 £1 = N40 Volkswagen Beetle = N8, 000 Kids dropped out of school because their parents couldn't afford their school fees anymore. Businesses closed down. Foods were rationed as people queued up for essential commodities. Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the economy collapsed. Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free speech and human rights violated with impunity. The Constitution was suspended. . He blamed Alh. Shagari's govt for this mess. He blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex Ekwueme (the Vice President) but left Shagari (the president) in his palace. . But when another gang threw him out, and within few months, Nigerians started smiling again. Our kids returned to school, food was in abundance again, Nigerians got their jobs back and the economy was revived etc. . In 2015: . $1 = N175-190 £1 = N289-320 Cars were affordable with local manufacturers smiling to the bank. Food was in abundance (at least a bag of rice was N7, 000) Kids were in school Businesses were booming with vibrant economy and people were gainfully employed. No illegal arrest or media trial. Protesters (esp BBOG) were not killed or teargassed. . On 29 May, 2015 when he was 'jega-ed' into power: . $1 = N315-510 £1 = N550-610 Local car manufactures shut down their plants due to harsh economic condition. Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a bag of rice rose to N22, 000/27, 000 while minimum wage remains N18, 000. Kids dropped out of school. Businesses closed down, millions lost their jobs and inflation is in double digits. Illegal arrest, disregard of Rule of Law and media trial is the order of the day. Peaceful Protesters (esp IPOB) are being killed like chicken without provocation. . Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption and his predecessor for the same mess he created within few months of assumption of office. "YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN AND EXPECT A KING." #copied

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by jmoore(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2017

The beginning statement reads
“A call for good governance.

A call for urgent explanation into the reckless economic downturn nationwide.
A call for nationwide protests as we say No to the Executive, No to legislatures, No to judiciary… You have all failed us.”

It ends with
“There’s need for Nigerians to rise against what is happening in this country having waited patiently for the legislatures that were elected to represent the people all to no avail.”

The call for good governance is against all arms of the government. It is not targeted at a particular party. It is against all politicians who are in the executive, legislature etc. It is cry for bad policies that is affecting Nigeria.

Recently, some people have shown their hate for this protest.

I will list out 6 sets of people that hate the protest

1: The cowards: These set of people are afraid of the masses. Why are they afraid? Because they have failed woefully to make the economy better. All they do is sit down in their offices are collect salary with nothing to show for it. If they are really performing wonders, they shouldn’t be bothered at all.

2: The hypocrites: These set of people were among protesters in the last administration which allowed them to express their rights to freedom of speech and movement. These hypocrites who are now in power are trying to stifle the protest by resorting to name calling on organizers of the protest. They are also collaborating with the security agencies to attack protesters.

3: International fraudsters: These set of people don’t work for their money. They steal. With the current exchange rate of 1$ = ₦500 , they are praying for the trend to continue so they can return the stolen money to the country and spend recklessly.

4: The corrupt ones: Many people are benefitting from the corruption that we are witnessing in this current administration. These corrupt folks will fight against the protest.

5: The vampires: These set of people are those who are thirsty for blood. They are ready to kill at any slightest opportunity. These vampires have murdered many peaceful protesters in this current administration. Amnesty International has proof of this. These vampires are also slaughtering people like chicken. The only utterance that the government will give is that the vampires are from Libya, Mali and Senegal. The elite who employed these vampires are among those that hate any protest that may affect their barbaric way.

6: The sadists: They love to see people suffer.
They are happy that kerosene is being sold higher than 400 Naira per liter.
They are happy that diesel is being sold at 300 Naira per liter.
They are happy that cooking gas is being sold at 4,500 Naira per 12.5kg
They are happy that 1$ = ₦500, making it harder for manufacturers who source their raw materials outside.
They are happy with the low power supply in the country.

They are happy to see the brutality that innocent civilians receive from security officials.

7: The political illiterates: Let the picture speak for itself

Here is a quote from Tuface song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZC1OL3GZh8

“See, all I want to say is that
They don’t really care about us
Because all they want to do is to get in touch with big bucks
Because they think the money gives them the power
But the power is nothing
If your people cannot get quality education
The power is nothing
If your people keep on dying of disease and starvation
The power is nothing
If your people have no peace (no peace)
The power is nothing
If your people cannot live in unity (eh)
See, why do you keep deceiving the people, my brother, my sister
See, why you make all this people to dey fight one another
Only God can judge you now [x4]
Another year has come
And now you want my vote once more
Oh no

E be, like say they want to tell me another story again oh
(e be like say)
E be like say they want to act another movie again oh (e be like say)
E be like say they want to do another deceiving again oh
E be like say dem want to dance
Galala, na di new dance, again o
They want to sing another song again
They want to sing [x2]
E be like say they want to code
They want to dance

I dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
Wey go promise and fail and make the people live in harsh conditions
I dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
Why don’t you change your ways
Change your ways now
Make the people live the way they are supposed to live
E no be small thing o
As you see me so (no be small thing o)
I no send, I no send you oh (no be small thing o)
All of the shady politicians (no be small thing o)
As you see me so (no be small thing o)
I no send, I no send you oh (no be small thing o)
All of the shady politicians (I say no be small thing o)”

Source>> http://opinionplanet..com/2017/02/6-sets-of-people-that-hate-tuface-led.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3607395/7-sets-people-hate-tuface#53360636

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sometimes, Nigerians don't cease to amaze me.

People keep ranting about who is behind the protest. Should that be a source of worry for you? I thought intelligent people should be concerned about
1. If the protest is Citizens oriented
2. If the grievances raised by the organisers are really what is on ground
3. And most importantly, if there is hope that the protest will yield any result.

Again, for the people shouting 'who is behind the protest'. Are they saying that somebody of TuFace's might does not have the wherewithal to organize such.

Nigeria doesn't really deserve God's mercy, when most of us think through the anus.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by donsteady(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
either you are with us or against us. enemies of our nation are our enemies.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by jesus500(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
We need millions of nigerians on monday protest, we must send a strong message to that globetrotter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by ephi123(f): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
baby124:

So you sincerely think of all Nigeria's issues, none is sufficient to protest about, but Olosho issue is the one most pertinent to you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by Olukat(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
When the shrine is bubbling, Femi don't give a Bleep?
Sad! Great dad, timid son cry cry cryChai
Now I believe femi's 'wonder' track was written by Fela
Cos that song represent so much what Fela stood for

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by obembet(f): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Contrast:

Tuface is an illiterate,

he shouldn't lead a protest;

Buhari is an illiterate and

is the President of Nigeria

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by veeks11: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerians have spoken

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by SycophanticGoat: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=jmoore post=53386735][/quote]

You forgot to add the bigoted goats to your list..
Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by kenzysmith: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tuface should go and sit down he is one of nigerian problem

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
smogup:
Buhari has gone from the best president Nigeria never had to the worse President Nigeria ever had

This is guwd, real guwd

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by angelo5uk(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
I don't get it.... Did he just say he's not happy they'll be gathering at AfrikaShrine...... If he truly said so then FELA would be crying in his grave.... Such a shame
Re: Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) by permanentgrace(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari, thunder fire you. Thunder fire Tinubu too for imposing the idiotic president on us.

FailedBuhari 6, here we come.

#IStandWith2Baba

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account / Francesca Amewudah: Black Actors Condemn Racial Abuse Of Romeo, Juliet Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.