Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage (862 Views)

How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? / What Do You Say When Someone Sneezes Around You? "Bless You"?? / What Would You Say Is The Best Thing About Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage by mamagee3(f): 3:08am On Dec 02, 2009
What do they say? undecided
Re: What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage by nellaluv(f): 5:40am On Dec 02, 2009
What did ur husband say when he came to ask for ur hand in marriage?. Another evidence to show dat u're not married.
The ansa is simple, Marry me now angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 02, 2009
Haba I do or I nor do. Which one na? tongue
Re: What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage by cantell(m): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2009
@Nellaluv,
Its unfair now.
She just wants to know ur opinion.
Re: What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage by nellaluv(f): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2009
^ ^ ^ em excusé moi, did i say something bad undecided
Re: What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage by mrperfect(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2009
Until I try it i don't know.
Re: What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage by mamagee3(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
nellaluv:

What did your husband say when he came to ask for your hand in marriage?. Another evidence to show dat u're not married.
The ansa is simple, Marry me now angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Opening up a thread to grab people's opinions doesn't mean I'm single
You jobless dipstick
!. tongue
Re: What Do You Say When A Man Wants To Ask For A Woman's Hand In Marriage by foyeks2001(f): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2009
mrperfect:

Until I try it i don't know.

seconded
until I experience it

(1) (Reply)

Deji Of Akure, Estranged Wife In Street Fight / The Vanishing 'owambe' Culture / Eze Ndigbo Of Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.