Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) (27826 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Turkish School Children & Their Staff, Recover Money / Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by winkmart: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
KYARI IS THE CRIMINAL SLAYER OF NAIJA POLICE

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by Canme4u(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
cummando:

No vex bros......how you take know say to thief easy? Because you dey call them lazy bastards
If e no easy, why can't they channel their strenght to profitable business?
Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
if na igbo boys nah..una go put name..rubbish..
Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by unipol(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Candycrusher:
Lazy bastards Looking for easy way out. Shey me no sabi invade school to kidnap pikin? I rather stake on bet9ja and win millions than end up in naija police [b][/b]under ground cells. RIP...... Rot in Prison

Ur sentence is synanimous to patience Jonathan' s speech "I rather kill myself than to commit suicide"[b]

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
RoyalMail:
Two more Kidnappers of Turkish School girls arrested. N3million ransom recovered by Police Intelligence team led by ACP Kyari. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/police-arraigns-2-more-kidnappers-of.html
Until u tel us hw the kidnapers of emefiele wife ended,this is nt news to me,POLICE SAVIN FACE.making belief
Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by semyman: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
ACP Abba Kyari I hail, 3 Gbosa for you and your men

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by davidque007(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
what a pity. All these for money to eat

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by goldedprince: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
feel free to kidnap sin_nators children. just dont kill or harm them. if thats your way to collect your share of the national cake, do it. but dont kidnap people tht suffer to make cash
Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by Vokians(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How did one get beaten and the didnt get beaten ....
Maybe he refused to comply on time. Stubborn Criminals See their face

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by tafrica(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
morscino:
Now what is d diff btw dis ones and d killer herdsmen.
Where is CAN,Apostle sule,FFK,Fayose,etc.?..to condemn d actions of dis ones,who left their region and travelled all d way to d SW to terrorize Nigerians.They won't becos it won't score dem d political pts they desire and it won't whip up d Ethnic/religious sentiment they want.

As much as you try to spin it into CAN vs DSS vis a vis Johnson Suleiman, this doesn't fit in. This is not a religious attack. These ones could have been xtians/muslims and could have kidnapped xtians/muslims. This is different from SKaduna, which is predominantly Xtians and FG is not taking any step to arrest those Fulani herdsmen killing people.

BTW, this is a further indictment on FG that they could have arrested the killers in SKaduna like they did for these ones if they really wanted to act.
Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by Oyediran11(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
In this country? Jobless people everywhere
Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by Vokians(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
goldedprince:
feel free to kidnap sin_nators children. just dont kill or harm them. if thats your way to collect your share of the national cake, do it. but dont kidnap people tht suffer to make cash
Crime has no justification.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by goldedprince: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Vokians:
Crime has no justification.
not when a criminal harms a fellow criminal.
who cares about justifcation
Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
rusher14:
The money no even fit them.
Especially that one with swollen eye.
grin
police never beat you before na why you yarn like this...lol

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by Lasskeey: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
my 9 ja police I hail oo una don go bring criminals from cell and tell them to corporate.lemme fly out like wizard b4 the come for me
..... grin

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
morscino:
Now what is d diff btw dis ones and d killer herdsmen.
Where is CAN,Apostle sule,FFK,Fayose,etc.?..to condemn d actions of dis ones,who left their region and travelled all d way to d SW to terrorize Nigerians.They won't becos it won't score dem d political pts they desire and it won't whip up d Ethnic/religious sentiment they want.
If I say sense is not common., people look surprise....how dare u compare this crime with incessant killings by d Fulani across d country..... did u see what happened in Benue., Enugu., Southern Kaduna just to mention a few.? guy warn urself oooo
Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by morscino: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Fourwinds:
If I say sense is not common., people look surprise....how dare u compare this crime with incessant killings by d Fulani across d country..... did u see what happened in Benue., Enugu., Southern Kaduna just to mention a few.? guy warn urself oooo
And u obviously omitted Niger and Zamfara from d places where there has been herdsmen vs Farmers clash in recent times becos it would not help push your religious sentiments.
How dare u say kidnapping is a lesser crime,do u know hw terrified n paranoid ppl become after been kidnapped? or havnt u heard of cases where kidnappers kill d victims even after taking ransom?
I think u're d one who lacks common sense here.
killer herdmen are as deadly as Niger Delta kidnappers...but u religious bigots prefer to be blind to one and cry fowl over d other.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
morscino:

And u obviously omitted Niger and Zamfara from d places where there has been herdsmen vs Farmers clash in recent times becos it would not help push your religious sentiments.
How dare u say kidnapping is a lesser crime,do u know hw terrified n paranoid ppl become after been kidnapped? or havnt u heard of cases where kidnappers kill d victims even after taking ransom?
I think u're d one who lacks common sense here.
killer herdmen are as deadly as Niger Delta kidnappers...but u religious bigots prefer to be blind to one and cry fowl over d other.
tell me d number of killings through kidnapping and d one carried out by d marauding Fulani herdsmen... what is d ratio... use ur sense
Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by patonyx1: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Naija Police shaaa!! They know how to package someone with his/her loot before taking pictures like he/she were a model. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by rusher14: 3:31am On Feb 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
if na igbo boys nah..una go put name..rubbish..

They are my ijaw brothers but they are criminals.

Godspower Olobele and Iyenabo Bandon.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:37am On Feb 01, 2017
[s]
rusher14:

They are my ijaw brothers but they are criminals.
Godspower Olobele and Iyenabo Bandon.
[/s]
Re: Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) by Akious2k2(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Joshjings:
Why kidnap children Fools
So na only adult dem fit kidnap abi... Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop / President Buhari Approves Dismissal Of 37 Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.