Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (27829 Views)

Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
Here are graphic photos of the Islamic cleric, Alhaji Abolere Ipenuren, who was killed in his home in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State alongside his wife and four children in the early hours of Tuesday... According to reports, the suspected assassins stormed the house of the National Missioner of Mujib Dawal Islamic Society, at about 2am on Tuesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJmC5UDRiUE

The assassins were said to have scaled the fence and then used cutlass to hack the cleric and others in the house to death.

The incident occurred at Atiba area of Odogbolu Local Government Area.

The eldest child, a girl aged 11, her twin brothers, aged eight and the last female child, aged two were all killed.

All the victims have been buried in accordance with Muslim rites, amid wailing by sympathisers and relations.

The attackers, whose motive could not be ascertained, butchered the entire household with machetes.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/graphic-photos-of-islamic-cleric-who.html

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:02pm On May 18, 2017

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:02pm On May 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by TINO26: 9:02pm On May 18, 2017
God
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:04pm On May 18, 2017
so sad

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2017
Several people have had their conscience killed in this country, it is the reason why this kind of news has become daily occurrence.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by CastedDude: 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
rip to the dead.. this is pure wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by nkwuocha1: 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
I'm not a Muslim but Kai this death broke my religious bigot heart seriously . cry cry

May the perpetrators of this gruesome act never find peace. O ma se oooo! K'oda laye laye!

Mehn this video dey vex me. A whole family?! Haba mana. What warranted such callous act?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by josephine123: 9:37pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Lessbanned: 10:02pm On May 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2017
Badoo Olamide boys are working
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by kolaaderin: 12:09am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This is God paying them back for that female Redeemed preacher they murdered in Kano and yet were acquitted.

Thank you Jesus.

I dont know what to say on this your comment, but I will call on the rest of nairaland member with brain to reply to this. Just may be someone below me will do a great justice to how to describe you. Terrible aliens in human skin.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This is God paying them back for that female Redeemed preacher they murdered in Kano and yet were acquitted.

Thank you Jesus.
The living God doesn't pay back that way. I will expect you to have a settled brain in the morning, not quite right at this time.

59 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by swagguElite(m): 1:32am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Thank you Jesus.
Can you be more stupid? ... Not onli one person was killed! ... Children were also killed ...a whole generation of that family was wiped out! ...

Even in times of war ...soldiers hv lost their limbs in trying to help n protect children of the opposition army due to the fact that they are children ...they are not meant to pay for the crimes of their father neither their mother!

You save a man ...yuar regarded as a leader __ You save a child yu my friend are a god!

30 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by azimibraun: 5:47am On May 19, 2017
Thou shall not judge is what some will say God said. I want to just say two things real quick.

1. Seriously this is very very sad and cannot be justified. But again we must ask ourselves just like that? He was put to eternal rest with his whole family? Remember i say no justification for this but we must investigate and learn lessons from what has already happened. Just imagine if this same thing happens to one of this killers of the family in focus sometime in the future? we will scream and shout at KARMA. Who knows what the Man has done to other families before? The sad thing is that we do things and our innocent families, wives and kids pay the price for what they know nothing about. May be the killer had brought down the Man and everybody in the family knew him as a family friend or an associate of the Man so he eliminated all witnesses. This massacre goes beyond ordinary quarrel. This is the kind of thing that happens mostly to a fellow gang member who has participated in crime together with hs killer before.

2. A sin is a sin before God almighty but I will rather fornicate than bring down children of God in this brutal and brutish manner. God help us with powers over sin.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by azimibraun: 6:00am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Thank you Jesus.
God's spokesman. Wa o! God took a whole family including little children they say he loves so much to cool his anger over the death f one woman? 6 to 1? You and I sure don't have the same God. Mine is a merciful God. Not a blood thirsty revengeful God. Even in paying back your own devilish god still did ojoro( cheating) the woman is one individual but thisfamily is persons. I have a God you have a god. You just discouraged everybody from RCCG until other members denounces you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by crazyABO(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Thank you Jesus.
are u this heartless or just choose to be a religion bigot sad

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by crazyABO(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2017
Things man do for selfish interest even devil it's self is scared of human cry most especially Africa in general
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Thank you Jesus.
you definitely need psychiatric treatment

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2017
Jesus should just come already. this world has definitely gone mad. even a baby. no respect for innocence anymore. rest in peace alfa and family. may God grant u aljanu fidaus. hope i spelt that right. so sad

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:34am On May 19, 2017
dey even recorded it

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:35am On May 19, 2017
Ohhh!

This is soooo cruel.

RIP to all bereaved.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2017
such a wicked world we are. even in world war children were spared. wicked people
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2017
God help us .... RIP
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by heykims(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2017
I would have been less bewildered if the assailants had used guns.
I can't imagine them using a matchet even on kids below 10..
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by silent10(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2017
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi ra ji-un

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Thank you Jesus.

This is wrong.

Heaven rejoices over a sinner who repents a thousand times over you, so you think God kills all sinners?

If God kills sinners, then who will Heaven rejoice over?

Repent of this thinking of yours o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves Dismissal Of 37 Police Officers / Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) / Man Beaten By Residents After Being Caught Molesting Primary School Girl. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.