Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,137 members, 7,845,781 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads (26208 Views)

Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos) / Obaseki’s Use Of Concrete Opens New Vista For Roads In Edo- Vanguard / N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by piagetskinner(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Y is this govt so cruel and hell bent on making nigerians suffer?...

5 naira for what again...in the end it all boils don to the masses buying fuel with their hard earned money...the politicians don't use their money to buy fuel, it is given to them, or looted kai...there is God

1 Like

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by UncleSnr(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
wellmax:

What do you need that for?
You see your problem, you want to see a Yoruba or Hausa names in that committee...so myopic.
You didn't see that most of our problems are by the so called Legislators, who feed on huge salaries and claim to be representing us. All you are interested in is to point fingers to some tribes. I no blame you.
My apologies for jumping into conclusion, I read 3 comments above. All pointing out the name issue and I was pissed off, then I saw you also highlighted the name.
But looking from my comment, you will know that I wanted a list of names of people in the committee, there I can also point out that it is a committee conclusion.
I don't support tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by wellmax(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
UncleSnr:
My apologies for jumping into conclusion, I read 3 comments above. All pointing out the name issue and I was pissed off, then I saw you also highlighted the name.
But looking from my comment, you will know that I wanted a list of names of people in the committee, there I can also point out that it is a committee conclusion.
I don't support tribalism.
Apologies I sounded harsh. God bless
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Corrinthians:
grin

E pain am. #painism
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Imyourex(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Waht of the fuel we buy for our Gen sets? Or does Generator move on the road?
What happens to the (Federal) tickets the NURTW sells for the transporters daily?
I'm Tired of being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
INTROVERT:
By the time baba leaves dollar will be 1k and fuel will be 300 naira. grin

Wetin concern Buhari with this? I guess you no even read the news before commenting..
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Useless government... They sleep daily thnking of how to inflict pains on the masses the next day.

Buhari is a modern day disaster

I no know wetin carry Buhari enter this matter now hahaha..
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
NextGovernor:
I don tire for this government. And foolish people are still supporting this suffering inflicting government.

I hope you read say na House of Reps sha...

Beside if you support GEJ that open out vault for people to still money then i give up on you..
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
fuckbulhary:
Afonjas how far?we go suffer am together but una go suffer am pass.case study state of osun.

LOL go read the news again and show me the name of the person wey chair the committee, Useless Igbo.
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
There is a 2 toll naira tax on each litre of fuel , Fashola wants to set up toll gates and now another 5 naira ..Buhari you are a demon

Stop this nonsense boy, Go back and read the news again and show us where you see Fashola or any executive member name there..
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
make una try am na, bunch of id.iots

Them try am from 97naira to 145 even no fall, So chest beater we know una..
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by SalamRushdie: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Stop this nonsense boy, Go back and read the news again and show us where you see Fashola or any executive member name there..

Is Fashola not planning to bring back toll gates ...I was just making a point Sir
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Firefire:
Very Good, please bring the suffering on...

Come to think that this useless legislooters has not deemed it necessary to cut their loot and make open their budget ?

hahahah you have been supporting them against Buhari, Beside you are not conversant on Nairaland anymore why? Oh.. i remember no free money anymore to get data.. hahhaa

Na now we go know those that will survive when no more free money..
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
gurunlocker:
You will never see NL resident zombies on this thread

LOL we all know PDP are the wailing Zombie and the man that just raise this issue is a senior wailer in the HoR..
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Is Fashola not planning to bring back toll gates ...I was just making a point Sir

Even most western countries have toll gates so what's special about toll gates?
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Firefire(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahah you have been supporting them against Buhari, Beside you are not conversant on Nairaland anymore why? Oh.. i remember no free money anymore to get data.. hahhaa

Na now we go know those that will survive when no more free money..

People that stands with Buhary do have K-LEG, you better be careful, otherwise....

2 Likes

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by SalamRushdie: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Even most western countries have toll gates so what's special about toll gates?

So if we are to pay toll which is to be used to fix the roads why does the house of reps want us to 5 naira on a litre as road tax ...is that not double taxation?
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Firefire:

People that stands with Buhary do have K-LEG, you better be careful, otherwise....

Othewise what? chest beater..
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So if we are to pay toll which is to be used to fix the roads why does the house of reps want us to 5 naira on a litre as road tax ...is that not double taxation?

Then you should take your House of Reps on that and not Fashola, Or is Fashola House of reps member?
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Then you should take your House of Reps on that and not Fashola, Or is Fashola House of reps member?
you are truly shameless
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Ayibaba1: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
The thunder that will strike the rep. members is still doing pushups. What nonsense, do they ever think aside inflicting pains on Nigerians?
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by allaboutobed(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
thiefy thiefy so nija no get money to repair road again..?
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by DJInfluence: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
The idea itself is laudable. The problem is if the revenue generated will not be stolen. Our politicians and civil servants are nuisance.

And to those complaining, you should know that in develop countries the same levy/tax is being paid by their citizens. So if we truely want the country to grow, we all have to pitch in. I just wonder why we expect to have good roads for free.
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
you are truly shameless

For saying the truth? You need devil in your life..
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is dat coming from d idiots dishonourables. they always think from their Anus.... d useless people cannt feel d heart beat of d economy and yet coming up with foolish proposer
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Fourwinds: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
DJInfluence:
The idea itself is laudable. The problem is if the revenue generated will not be stolen. Our politicians and civil servants are nuisance.

And to those complaining, you should know that in develop countries the same levy/tax is being paid by their citizens. So if we truely want the country to grow, we all have to pitch in. I just wonder why we expect to have good roads for free.
are u okay.? tell me how many people have benefitted from pension. scheme.?
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by oblak00(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:
If it's for good, then it's a welcomed idea.

Transparency and accountability should be the watch word.

Patriots just want to know Why and how such levies add up to our economy positively.

Strongly believing that with a little pain which is the price we all have to pay, there is certainly a brighter future for the country having an impeccable pilot of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari

Shut up. Zombie.
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by themanderon: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
When the wicked are in power the people groan and yet some Nigerians with servitude mentality will still sing their praises. Nigeria, when will you awake and become the giant that you can become?
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by iluvdonjazzy: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Them try am from 97naira to 145 even no fall, So chest beater we know una..
are u alright?
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
are u alright?

Ask google..
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by bunmit(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thieves, so dat they may see more money swallow bah? Let them comot 1m from their own salary every month for d road work
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by donJ2(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
sunshyne20:

Illiteracy is not knowing that the head is responsible for the body.
Illiteracy is not knowing that buhari is the C-IN-C
illiteracy is not knowing that the president is minister of petroleum
1000 likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Army Promotes Three For Gallantry Against Boko Haram…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.