Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads (26206 Views)

Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos) / Obaseki’s Use Of Concrete Opens New Vista For Roads In Edo- Vanguard / N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Anticorruption:
everyday since the aso rock goat took over

it has been from one blunder to another, goodluck did not even do quarter of the wickedness this fool lani iddiot is doing, but shameless afonjas and zombies were dancing up and dan in lagos in the name of protest

but now they are all dumb and forming patriotism

enjoy your change, cause this hardship is felt most by the North and South west undecided

Nigerians may pay additional N5 on petroleum price if the current National Roads Fund bill before the House of Representatives is passed into law.

The N5 increase is part of recommendations of a technical committee set up by the House Committee on Works, chaired by Rep Toby Okechukwu (PDP, Enugu).

The technical committee, chaired by Chris Okoye, was in November given the task of drawing a report to be reviewed and considered by the House.

Note that it is proposed.

Note also that GEJ wanted to raise fuel price to N140 in 2012....Nigerians protesting beat it down to N97.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by YesNo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Give the devil a step....
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by emmyblow: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
People are suffering and now increase of fuel price again. Na wa ooooooh.
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by bankyblue(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
MAKE I READ
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by FACTUALLYE(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
OFO NI E MA SE
GBOGBO YIN NI HOUSE
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by wellmax(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
and who is going to approve this plan?

And who says it has been approved? Accept your error and move on dude.

3 Likes

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by EmekaBlue(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thieves...Even banks r now charging N5 VAT on every transfers...Govt is not helping me but im helping them angry angry angry
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Corrinthians:
"Part of recommendation of house committee of works.." Yet they still shout "Buhari". I didnt know until this day, Buhari is a member of the HoR Cmtteebof works.

Illiteracy is the halmark of most Atiku supporters.

Illiteracy is not knowing that the head is responsible for the body.
Illiteracy is not knowing that buhari is the C-IN-C
illiteracy is not knowing that the president is minister of petroleum
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by wellmax(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
INTROVERT:
By the time baba leaves dollar will be 1k and fuel will be 300 naira. grin
fuckbulhary:
Afonjas how far?we go suffer am together but una go suffer am pass.case study state of osun.
PresidentAtiku:
Useless government... They sleep daily thnking of how to inflict pains on the masses the next day.
Buhari is a modern day disaster
Idiots never disappoint, always representing

2 Likes

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by jayAjoku(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
i see the political manipulation here First a PDP house of Representatives member brought the bill forward and he happens to be an UgwuPobian ....

Nobody should shout Buhari here
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Godknowsbest: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
They are wishing you dead yet still digging your own grave.
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ajalawole(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
On the roads people die daily abi. We yenf finish
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Corrinthians(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
sunshyne20:

Illiteracy is not knowing that the head is responsible for the body.
Illiteracy is not knowing that buhari is the C-IN-C
illiteracy is not knowing that the president is minister of petroleum
When an ipob yoot speaks... grin

2 Likes

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by tempest01(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why not fix our refineries and stop fuel import first, before implementing this?
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by ladychioma: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
We have suffered in this country.May God come to our rescue. Is this the employment Nigerian government promised to provide for our youths?.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by IamKingwise(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Corrinthians:
When an ipob yoot speaks... grin

Wow, I thought I would have to quote you like 3 more times before you realize you are an illiterate, but I just did and it worked like magic.
Wow!!!! Easier than I thought.
#therewasacountry
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by COOLDK(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:
If it's for good, then it's a welcomed idea.

Transparency and accountability should be the watch word.

Patriots just want to know Why and how such levies add up to our economy positively.

Strongly believing that with a little pain which is the price we all have to pay, there is certainly a brighter future for the country having an impeccable pilot of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari

E be like say you no dey this country abi? What Yeye good will it be except looting the dam Tax revenue all
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by hezik19: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
If they can, let them inflict more pains on the masses, i was ready for this when they voted the clueless old man... Into power.
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Corrinthians(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
sunshyne20:

Wow, I thought I would have to quote you like 3 more times before you realize you are an illiterate, but I just did and it worked like magic.
Wow!!!! Easier than I thought.
#therewasacountry
grin

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by princefaculty(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rogues and thieves in power under a clueless corrupt government, always good at surreptiously milking dry the already emptied pockets of Nigerians. Thunder fire all of una sad

1 Like

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
APC ......Change.
Bubu don change am for us.

Nigeria is the only country I know of that pays someone for exhibition dullness and stupidity because they have the title of politician assigned to
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by AkachukwuD(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
IN OLIVER QUEENS VOICE
BUHARI YOU HAVE FAILED NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Olatajib: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
This Government is becoming insincere. They are depreciating daily. I doubt if they will come on board again.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by UncleSnr(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
wellmax:
When OBJ proposed fuel TAX, Oshiomole shouted him down. This bill is dead on arrival.

Before some ignoramus shout Bubu, read the above line oo.
List the names of the members of the committee... Let's start from there.
Re: Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
good idea, in fact they should increase it to N20...we need money for roads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack / It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) / No PDP Governorship Candidate In Imo State: INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.