Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja (17532 Views)

Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics / Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately" / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by bazzyblings: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by bush112(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
am here to comment, all dis ebina no get work oo
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by firstking01(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nonsense, if he's facing God's wrath let him carry his cross aloneundecided…nemesis is catching up with him alreadyundecided
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by iambijo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
From the day he took outh as president of nigeria, he became our property, we have rights over him, we will not leave him alone till he ceased from being our president.

5 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Aniedi30(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
We should live buhari alone and attack Muhammadu

3 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
PAID GOONS

3 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by CXLVII: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
abduljabbar4:
lets see how the wasted sperms that hate pmb will cope when wr beat them again in 2019

They will be forced to commit suicide.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
We hold am?
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
This was obviously sponsored, why will people mortgage their future for a loaf of dry bread??

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Topmaike007(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
i just like buhari for his personality...all them this Governors are the ones spoiling his tenure has Blackface have acclaimed...the governors are to be held for exacerbating the whole nation...what did they use the bail out fund to do.....

As a citizen of Nigeria dont wait for the country to help you think of the help you can offer for the nation that will benefit you and your unborn children....

#2019Buhari will return to power

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by emmaitive(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Buhari and APC spell is still workin on some people like this, even with all this hunger when dey town and killin of christian that is goin on unabated..i urge every one to pray hard so dt God will reveal the real state of this people to u dt is surpotin them...they are not human bein ooo,they wolves in sheep clotin,they drink blood and eat uman flesh

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by michoim(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yes ooo. I support. Godswill Akpabio the looter, that is one of those sponsoring Niger delta militancy to destroy oil and gas facilities, the mainstay of our nation economy , is the same man that is sponsoring 2face &co for 5th Feb 2017 protest. Akpabio, you and your colleagues your days are numbered. Judgement is coming.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by ipodstinks: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is like this ones are mad. I will rather pray for goat to get well soon than wasting my prayer for a walking dead man. Besides, how many if una son pray for your own fathers. I don pray for myself finish. If e go die make he die. Many ppl don't die in the past.

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by kaystick86(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
See jobbers, 419er's
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by emmaitive(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
whch of the buhari are they going to leave alone is it the dead one in london that is yet to be buried or another one

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by ipodstinks: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
abduljabbar4:
lets see how the wasted sperms that hate pmb will cope when wr beat them again in 2019
be like say na only your family win do d voting.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Potoskyleee: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
mazimee:
Leave him alone for what naa undecided

How can we Leave him alone after capitalizing on the gullibility of our Zombie brothers promising heaven on earth, but messed up the country instead.

We are coming for him on 5th February, Buhari will not drink water and drop cup in peace, not after plunging us in this mess.
Buhari must Collect.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by 400billionman: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
suffering and smiling.
some people no wan buy sense..
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by able20(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
No be by FORCE To be PRESIDENT! If you know say you're Sick Mentally Disabled to be President of 170million people why contesting.
Buhari should resign jeje, and retire to his Dogonyaro farm in Daura , then no body will disturb him again, of course only his COWs

3 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by chuksjuve(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
I smell something;

Money has changed hands....
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by bobochem: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Y police don't stop d protesters ?OK dem dey support buba.No wonder
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Edusouls(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
tell the mindeless nigerians. they want an administration that will continue looting thier future and that of their children to overseas bank account....
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by proeast(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
kingsamosy:
it is a pity, some persons are making money out of what is bedeviling this country. I have no doubt this is a paid protest. Was it not this govt. that set up 5million naira for whistle blowers, now CBN is involved and it suddenly became a black mail. what a country. selfishness has ruin us all in this damned entity called Nigeria.
Sure, we can smell a paid protest from miles away, and this is one of them. Nigerians are there own worst enemies, no patriotism, its all about self, some can even sell their folks for peanuts. No lesson learnt with the mistake they made. Majority of Nigerians are sub humans, they are homo erectus. Even with the unprecedented massive hunger in the land, some retar.ds are still supporting the very people that put them in such a mess. Spits on stvpid people!

3 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
basty:
How can opportunist illiterate Innocent Idibia called Tuface staged a campaign against the President of Nigeria who is trying to sanitise or rid the country of impunity and corruption.
What was his reaction against GEJ administration? Did heaven falls when Jonathan said, stealing is not corruption?
Akpabio has wet the ground for Tuface and can use him to destroy his career.
Nigerians are watching and will see how far he can go with his propaganda.

Sometimes I wonder if our Nigerian Universities are good enof. How can u say this, you must be very stupid. Can u imagine what u just said. God forgive you and judge you.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by 01mcfadden(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
basty:
How can opportunist illiterate Innocent Idibia called Tuface staged a campaign against the President of Nigeria who is trying to sanitise or rid the country of impunity and corruption.
What was his reaction against GEJ administration? Did heaven falls when Jonathan said, stealing is not corruption?
Cry me a mighty ocean.
He owe you no explanation to why he is partaking in the protest. The best reaction should be not to partake in the protest.
Paddle your own canoe... You cannot stop a moving train.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Dynast(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
basty:

stop beefing 2face. He did not steal ur career at all. He has freedom of assembly and speech

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Bluezy13(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
amiablesystems:
This is hilarious. These bunnies are supposed to be @ work but are busy on a rollacoaster ride to solicit for funds thru the back door approach. Lousy charlatans.

I can't help but believe you are daft
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by deepumpin: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bluezy13:

I can't help but believe you are daft

Yeah yeah yeah.. Bite me
Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by mantosa(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm tired of this country. What is the exact message are they putting out? Who are they protesting against? Hungry Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by fashionale(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
See how fresh and healthy looking they are, you will notice that these are the thieves in this country. They have been paid by Lie(a) Mohammed and co to confuse the western countries from the realities on ground here. You people will be doomed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / Raymond Dokpesi Released After Detention At Abuja Airport / INEC Worries Over Low Voter Registration In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.