Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Are You Being Made Perfect? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Being Made Perfect? (265 Views)

"Made Perfect." / "For My Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness." / Was Adam Made Perfect??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Being Made Perfect? by overcomersfaith(f): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
As we have been emphasizing in all our ministration our Greater Glory will be deliver to us through our commitment to the Word of God in making us more like Christ.

Beloved, the word “Glory” is no ordinary word you are used to. It is that which made God “God.” God is dress in “Awesome”, He is dress in “Splendor”. Check these words up in your own dictionary. The “Glory” is what make these word weighty. So if you and I must attend same you must be prune to attain it. God cannot put His Royal Robe on a sinner. Is an abomination. We must be Holy as the Lord is Holy.

Our prayer must be 'God make more like you.' No sinner will enter into the Kingdom of God. Nothing impure will enter into His Kingdom. If you fail to be made perfect, how will endure to hear from Jesus on the last day “Depart from me.” that will not be our portion in Jesus Name.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/are-you-being-made-perfect/

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening Please Advice / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / See What The Gospel Really Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.