Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) (31517 Views)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
cool strength in numbers
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Corrinthians:
grin grin
Cover ur teeth! shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by bemyguest(f): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:
Thank God he retraced his step

No one can threaten Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Ask Kanu the criminal in kuje

He's regretting his step

Enemies of state be warned

Ur foolishness is evident to all. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by Kagarko(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yinkatolu:
All Nairalanders give kudos to you Apostle.

You and Who?

Kudos to Bigot?

That visit is not ordinary he must have written an undertaken
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
euchariadavid:

He is not a Fake pastor and can never be one like the one you have in your church

I dnt have a pastor in d church I worship, we're I worship belongs to no pastor it's christs church...im a Catholic we dnt fake ass leaders like this fake pastor, a murderer who ask pple to kill any fulani herdsman.... He is a murderer and a lair
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
GBASKY:

THUNDER FIRE YOU ANIMAL ERANKO

Truth is bitter... The fake Apostle is a murderer, a lair, a coward and an antichrist
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

He's regretting his step

Apostle is an enemy of state just because he stood for self-defence, whereas Fulanis killing people mercilessly and burning residential areas everywhere are 'friends of state' in your own myopic sense of thinking.

You need to locate where your sense is so that you can make use of it.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by rusher14: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=53299591]

Cover ur teeth! shocked[/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
cytell56:

Mumu, who told you he retraced his steps. From your name we know you are a Boko haramite.

Ok, watch him from now onwards whether he will ever get liver to say 'pim' like that again; or else he knows his next sermon will be to that caged albino in Kuje prison - don't argue, just watch; he knows every word he now says will be closely monitored.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
rtmajayi:
Apostle Sulaiman was in IGP's office today in Abuja where he cleared the air on his "kill Fulani" rant and also talked about the killings of Christians in Kaduna. See pictures below

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/apostle-sulaiman-on-courtesy-visit-to.html

Sule is wiser now unlike Kanu who wants to rot in jail over nothing.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by noruwasman(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
from what daily did you read apostle retrace his speech? mind you as a citizen of federal republic of Nigeria, he has send the messages to those at the corridor of power and there is no twisting of the truth
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
noruwasman:
from what daily did you read apostle retrace his speech? mind you as a citizen of federal republic of Nigeria, he has send the messages to those at the corridor of power and there is twisting of it.

He had retraced it even before he was invited. He retraced it on the very night that the DSS attempted to arrest him.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:
He's regretting his step
u are a coward

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by iamsamadeyinka(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Will you keep quiet?

sarrki:

He's regretting his step

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by iamsamadeyinka(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Let's leave the fool alone... We'll only waste our time replying him.
#ISTANDWITHAPOSTLESULEMAN
Omonigeriarere:

Apostle is an enemy of state just because he stood for self-defence, whereas Fulanis killing people mercilessly and burning residential areas everywhere are 'friends of state' in your own myopic sense of thinking.

You need to locate where your sense is so that you can make use of it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by iamsamadeyinka(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
You're a fool!
A big one!
Mouthsealed
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

He has been humbled grin grin grin

Now paying courtesy visits

E for join Kanu for Kuje prison grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by CXLVII: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
iamsamadeyinka:
You're a fool!
A big one!
Mouthsealed

Blood od Wizkid!

You mean that's all you can compose?

You must be a small-man
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
saintmark88:

I dnt have a pastor in d church I worship, we're I worship belongs to no pastor it's christs church...im a Catholic we dnt fake ass leaders like this fake pastor, a murderer who ask pple to kill any fulani herdsman.... He is a murderer and a lair
Even if you worship at Catholic church it doesnot give you the right to lay abuses on Servant of God
You saw him kill someone or Lie to you?
Mind the way you abuse a servant of God
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
pesinfada:
u are a coward
Exactly he is a coward

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
euchariadavid:

Even if you worship at Catholic church it doesnot give you the right to lay abuses on Servant of God
You saw him kill someone or Lie to you?
Mind the way you abuse a servant of God

If my Catholic priest Bleep up like this, I won't spare him, it's not everyone that climbs the pulpit that's a servant of God.. The Bible says that by their fruits u shall know them, by this apostle fruit I have known him, he is not a servant of God... He is fake...... How can u instruct pple to kill any fulani herdsman that mistakingly comes around ur church. Isn't that a murderous statement??
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
saintmark88:

If my Catholic priest Bleep up like this, I won't spare him, it's not everyone that climbs the pulpit that's a servant of God.. The Bible says that by their fruits u shall know them, by this apostle fruit I have known him, he is not a servant of God... He is fake...... How can u instruct pple to kill any fulani herdsman that mistakingly comes around ur church. Isn't that a murderous statement??
You didn't heard clearly what he Said,Watch back the Video again
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Come the way dz Nigeria is going i dn't undastnd. Bokoharam nd fulani r d nt d same thing?..well |self defence z assured|.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
euchariadavid:

You didn't heard clearly what he Said,Watch back the Video again

It is this part that pains me the most, what I av heard over and over again, his supporters are now trying to deny the statement.... They r tiyad of using the self defence line.....
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
saintmark88:

It is this part that pains me the most, what I av heard over and over again, his supporters are now trying to deny the statement.... They r tiyad of using the self defence line.....
What he said was clear
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by toshmann(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

He's regretting his step

You mean no one can theaten the fulani. Even when they are killing the people.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
saintmark88:
The fake pastor has been running from office to office to turn DSS eye Comot e body, wen dem face am e run!!!!! Go hide inside govt house... Fake pastor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who be this one?Jesus Christ!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
saintmark88:

for your mind abi,!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
angelusbrut:

for your mind abi,!!

It's not a matter of for my mind, u pple worship ur pastors, and attack anyone that speaks the truth, even wen what freeze says is making so much sense pple will go against it, how pple can defend this kind of murderous statement is a mystery to me.... These pple have made these pastors God that they even feel like they are now bigger than the authority that God has placed over them also.

Pilate said to Pilate, do u not know that I have the power to set u free??

Jesus replies: u do not have power over me except the one given u from above. Something like that, point is even the secular authority still comes from above.........
So wen u say u if u r arrested, D damage that it will cause Nigeria will take a year to rectify, I find that statement really offensive and shouldn't come from the man who preaches Christ.

I expect that as a man of God u should be able to c wen u r wrong, accept responsibility and say u r sorry, let peace reign....... He clearly is a fake prophet, I will call my priest fake too if he does same tin
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
saintmark88:

It's not a matter of for my mind, u pple worship ur pastors, and attack anyone that speaks the truth, even wen what freeze says is making so much sense pple will go against it, how pple can defend this kind of murderous statement is a mystery to me.... These pple have made these pastors God that they even feel like they are now bigger than the authority that God has placed over them also.

Pilate said to Pilate, do u not know that I have the power to set u free??

Jesus replies: u do not have power over me except the one given u from above. Something like that, point is even the secular authority still comes from above.........
So wen u say u if u r arrested, D damage that it will cause Nigeria will take a year to rectify, I find that statement really offensive and shouldn't come from the man who preaches Christ.

I expect that as a man of God u should be able to c wen u r wrong, accept responsibility and say u r sorry, let peace reign....... He clearly is a fake prophet, I will call my priest fake too if he does same tin

episode 1,kwontinue fah.no stop..no time to read ur long essay.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by zoedicus: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

He's regretting his step

Here is one of them M.U.M.U's
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

He's regretting his step

Sarrki this your hatred for ipod go land u somewhere one day
I dey always gbadun u shaar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin / HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.