Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,392 members, 7,846,639 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake (40322 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by AreaFada2: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
nawa4naija:
obama should take a seat please

when he was busy campaigning against jonathan

he didnt know that Their Karma was very neigh

America needs to enjoy TRUMP small grin grin grin

My brother, Obama fall hand anyhow.

Refusing to visit the biggest black nation was a serious Bleep up. Then messed up with fighting Ebola & Boko Haram. And yet could not help retain power for democrats. All his efforts (gayism stuff and all) to please white folks failed woefully.

A disgrace actually. Even Clinton & Bush Junior visited 9ja. And he did nothing tangible for his family in Kenya or Kenya as a whole.

Now Trump is tearing his legacy projects into shreds. All will be gone in the next 8 years of Trump presidency. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
osusuallstars:

Read Trump body language. He said America first. Not interested in America leading the world. If there is a war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran etc, don't expect Trump to send army or any military support if it does not affect the live of it's citizens there. So stop wailing. AMERICA don't wanna waste the human and material resources helping those that called her infidels.

grin grin grin You know little about what you talking about.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

He clearly destroyed religious freedom.Frustrating Christians in the right to disagree with LGBT whatever.So?

Hello!

Is America a Christian country?

Is Obama a Muslim?

The moment you get the correct answers to my questions, I will need not explain again.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
AreaFada2:

Refusing to visit the biggest black nation was a serious Bleep up. Then messed up with fighting Ebola & Boko Haram. And yet could not help retain power for democrats. All his efforts (gayism stuff and all) to please white folks failed woefully.

A disgrace actually. Even Clinton & Bush Junior visited 9ja. And he did nothing tangible for his family in Kenya or Kenya as a whole.

Now Trump is tearing his legacy projects into shreds. All will be gone in the next 8 years of Trump presidency. grin grin cheesy

You tell lies too much
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by harrygold: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Obama the mor0n, "campaigning after election." Pls shove ur political correctness up ur arse.
What American values did he protect while he was president? Homosexuality? Highest deaths from gun related crimes than ever before? Fighting wars that only led to destabilizing the Arab world and creating the highest number of refugees since WWII?
Dude should just rest in peace, the world is no longer swayed by your sweet sounding empty rhetorics and cliches.

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Yorobastard(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Blood of Wizkid!

Thats a big fat lie!

Is Obama a Muslim?

I challenge you to prove the bolden with facts. Where did you get that information from?

So you don't know Obama is a Muslim.

Barrack Hussein Obama

Google it out
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by nawa4naija(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
we are here to watch
i go follow this movie
from season 1 to anywhere it ends
grin grin grin
AreaFada2:

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by africanusvu(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
MrMontella:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/30/barack-obama-travel-ban-statement-protests-trump

the full text released by the presidency can be found here

cc.lalasticlala seun mynd44 obinoscopy

,Why all these desperation.even Alhaji Obama av violated protocol when other ex avnt spoken.bt this is temporal .just 90days and muslim world is mourning.cant they survive witout america.you made ur country hell on earth bt want to die cos u ar given temp ban frm a wel organised and hapy nation? GO MUSLIMS GO AND PUT UR HOUSE IN ORDER.AMERICA CANT HARBOUR U 4EVER.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by AreaFada2: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

You tell lies too much

Oh, really? Tell us the truth "Mr Truth-teller". We dey listen.

Don't use the old tired excuse that it was congress that refused America selling weapon to GEJ.

Did intelligence America got about Boko, did they share it with NA?

Go on sir.

Why did Obama's own half brother in USA vote from Trump as he (Obama's brother) publicly said months before election?
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by AreaFada2: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

You tell lies too much

Don't use the old tired excuse that it was congress that refused America selling weapon to GEJ.

Go on sir.

Why did Obama's own half brother in USA vote from Trump as he (Obama's brother) publicly said months before election?

Did you eat pounded yam with Obama in your village in 9ja? Show us the pics. grin grin cheesy
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by moyomax(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Check out the Five steps to start a successful business in Nigeria

http://aspire8..com.ng/2016/08/five-steps-for-starting-business-for.html?m=1
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yorobastard:

So you don't know Obama is a Muslim.

Barrack Hussein Obama

Google it out

So you used his name to tell his religion? grin grin grin grin

Wikipedia will help you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_religion_conspiracy_theories

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by mecussey(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
Dr. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
©2017

lollll....chai...u get time ooo...laugh wan kill me here @ all frogressive confidence
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lol.... Rubbish. Obama is just yarning crap. This nigga destabilized Libya, and ruined the economies of a lot of countries, removed sanctions on Iran and was responsible for providing support to rebels in Syria. Yet he has the nerve to speak out? I tire for Yankee and their hypocrisy. Regardless, The United States of America is a Christian country. Donald Don give dem first Ela..... and he speaks the truth. American lives and safety comes first. No time for Bullshit politics.

To all my Muslim brothers and sisters who decry America as an evil country, yet sell all their belongings to come here: Ignore America, it is a rich, advanced, Christian, infidel, kwarupt country. Move to Saudi Arabia , the Holy Land.... Or una sef dey fear Sharia tinz abi?
you don't sound like someone who lives in America
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
AreaFada2:

Go on sir.

Did you eat pounded yam with Obama in your village in 9ja? Show us the pics. grin grin cheesy

It will be a long write up for me explaining all to you. But a little research will help you out.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by AreaFada2: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

It will be a long write up for me explaining all to you. But a little research will help you out.

Lol. Nothing to research. We know most of this stuff. If you cannot post here, then do not shout "liar".
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by sissoko22(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ipob ipob
Chiedu4Trump:
I beg make Obama go siddon, he has been aiding Islam world.

Just before the Nigerian election 2015, he said wiped up the civil war sentiments by saying that Nigeria must be kept one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUHwjVbF3s

This same Obama that wants to keep Nigeria together, yet supports the palestine to leave.
that's why he gave them money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI08y8DVg_M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdCZlG6OIeg

can everybody see Obama's hypocrisy.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Hello!

Is Obama a Muslim?

The moment you get the correct answers to my questions, I will need not explain again.

I hope you are not a Muslim, if not too bad, President Trump will ensure you guys a most difficult ride since you folks don't want to live peacefully with people.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Hello!

Is Obama a Muslim?

Yes, USA is a Christian country based on their founding biblical values.

Obama is an unadmitted Muslim, that explains his name Hussein, he brought mosque into white house, the first ever president to do that, he promoted the persecution of christians minorities in Syria and allowed majorly Muslims to get in the US in his initial refugee entrance approval,he never used the word Islamic terrorism to describe the ISIS onslaught in France or Germany, he sugar coated it, these are verifiable facts.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Hello!

Is Obama a Muslim?

Yes, Obama is an unadmitted Muslim, that explains his name Hussein, he brought mosque into white house, the first ever president to do that, he promoted the persecution of christians minorities in Syria and allowed majorly Muslims to get in the US in his initial refugee entrance approval,he never used the word Islamic terrorism to describe the ISIS onslaught in France or Germany, he sugar coated it, these are verifiable facts.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by africanusvu(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
olapluto:

Mention one American value Obama destroyed.
,'1; He destroyed ur dignity as a man and as a human! 2'He destroyed all ur values as a christian\muslim by asking ur mama to abort you and asking ur papa to marry and Bleep d arse of ur brother.DO U NEED MORE?
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Oluwaremythe(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lol.... Rubbish. Obama is just yarning crap. This nigga destabilized Libya, and ruined the economies of a lot of countries, removed sanctions on Iran and was responsible for providing support to rebels in Syria. Yet he has the nerve to speak out? I tire for Yankee and their hypocrisy. Regardless, The United States of America is a Christian country. Donald Don give dem first Ela..... and he speaks the truth. American lives and safety comes first. No time for Bullshit politics
When some fully brain retarded igbos talks,i wonder if they were ever birthed with brain....its obvious yu typed all dis rubbish here kos of ur hatred for islam.
Yu sick

To all my Muslim brothers and sisters who decry America as an evil country, yet sell all their belongings to come here: Ignore America, it is a rich, advanced, Christian, infidel, kwarupt country. Move to Saudi Arabia , the Holy Land.... Or una sef dey fear Sharia tinz abi?
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by manny4life(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
africanusvu:
,'1; He destroyed ur dignity as a man and as a human! 2'He destroyed all ur values as a christian\muslim by asking ur mama to abort you and asking ur papa to marry and Bleep d arse of ur brother.DO U NEED MORE?

What rubbish are you talking about? Do yall just want to blame Obama for everything?
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by thunderbabs: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Anyone who doesnt support the 'bully's' policy or view is called 'weak'.

Trump is gonn make America a Mess again
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Nofuckgiven: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Sane people don't support madmen. Check your sanity bro

Shut the mess up you tribalistic bigot! Must you drag Biafra into everything?? He will soon call me a Biafra even though I am Tiv!! Olodo undecided
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Adekamkpe23: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut the mess up you tribalistic bigot! Must you drag Biafra into everything?? He will soon call me a Biafra even though I am Tiv!! Olodo undecided

Shut up you're bia_fraud, just admit it.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

Yes, Obama is an unadmitted Muslim, that explains his name Hussein, he brought mosque into white house, the first ever president to do that, he promoted the persecution of christians minorities in Syria and allowed majorly Muslims to get in the US in his initial refugee entrance approval,he never used the word Islamic terrorism to describe the ISIS onslaught in France or Germany, he sugar coated it, these are verifiable facts.

Sigh.......

The founding father of America were not all Christians and America was "NEVER" founded on Biblical values. Constitutionally, America does not have any religious ties as none was mentioned in its constitution.

Obama is not a Muslim! Baring a name does not make you one. Its like saying Apostle Sulaiman or Amaru Shakur is a Muslim Wikipedia will help you https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_religion_conspiracy_theories
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by africanusvu(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
[s][/s]

Keep your Biafra protest in Enugu, thanks.
.Biafra protest cos it is only in biafra that.fuel is 150.only in biafra dolar is 530.only in biafra no job.only in biafra we av fulani kilings.etc.Do u actualy think igbos need this more than ur ogbomosho?look arnd and see that igbo man in front of u.did he look that hungry?wat did u think igbos lack most in ur nigeria that they cant get on dia own?COWARDS
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Nofuckgiven: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Shut up you're bia_fraud, just admit it.
Here help yourself before you die of frustration.

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by ollaxworld: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
What is this thing saying

seXytOhbAd:
Lol.... Rubbish. Obama is just yarning crap. This nigga destabilized Libya, and ruined the economies of a lot of countries, removed sanctions on Iran and was responsible for providing support to rebels in Syria. Yet he has the nerve to speak out? I tire for Yankee and their hypocrisy. Regardless, The United States of America is a Christian country. Donald Don give dem first Ela..... and he speaks the truth. American lives and safety comes first. No time for Bullshit politics.

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
And those are not in support of Tubaba's nationwide protests, are they seeing and read Obama's protests? Or is it because Tubaba not an American?
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by RosaConsidine: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

Obama is an unadmitted Muslim, that explains his name Hussein, he brought mosque into white house, the first ever president to do that, he promoted the persecution of christians minorities in Syria and allowed majorly Muslims to get in the US in his initial refugee entrance approval,he never used the word Islamic terrorism to describe the ISIS onslaught in France or Germany, he sugar coated it, these are verifiable facts.

And apparently you are the one that made him a Muslim. For one, as regards refugee entrance into America, let's do a bit if logical operation, shall we? Throughout Obama's tenure as president, which countries gave rise to the most refugees? If you say Muslim majority countries, then you are an honest fellow else you are just dishonest. If Muslim majority countries produce the most refugees, what religion do you think most of the refugees would adhere to? It's like saying, for instance, a state like Borno where Book Haram is active produces 10, 000 internally displaced persons of which 2000 are Christians and the rest are Muslims. If Lagos state were to create an IDP camp to house all 10000 people, would you then accuse the Lagos state governor of bias because the number of Muslims is more than the Christians? Or you would say he should accept all the Christians and the exact same number of Muslims then turn the rest of the Muslims away in the name of balance?

Apply logic bro and stop being emotional.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX / Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) / China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.