Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,645 members, 7,865,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake (40353 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by RosaConsidine: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Sigh.......

The founding father of America were not all Christians and America was "NEVER" founded on Biblical values. Constitutionally, America does not have any religious ties as none was mentioned in its constitution.

Obama is not a Muslim! Baring a name does not make you one. Its like saying Apostle Sulaiman or Amaru Shakur is a Muslim Wikipedia will help you https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_religion_conspiracy_theories

Leave that one. I remember a pastor that once came to my church - I think Ibrahim or Bello by surname. If I were to use his logic, then the pastor was/is and "undeclared Muslim".

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Leave that one. I remember a pastor that once came to my church - I think Ibrahim or Bello by surname. If I were to use his logic, then the pastor was/is and "undeclared Muslim".

You re very correct!
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

America will leave Britain and Germany stuck where.....? Thats China`s prayers. No country is an Island. Russia and China re very close allies and a mistake by America will confidently hand over power to them. Trumps knows about this facts and will never try such, rather will go into Dialogue. We talking about a world power and not Nigeria. You not too conversant with international politics. Your write-ups re full of unrealistic imaginations

You are rambling like a madman. Yes, Russia and China are allies, but when it comes to trade, my brother, no one does trade better than the US. Regardless of how much China wishes to be free from the yoke called the US, it cannot afford to alienate them. Europe can never, yes, never do shit to the US trade-wise. So stop rambling like a fool

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by cohug: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
ah ah Obama dont even talk. use super glue on ur lips. or better still go and dine with those lesbos and gays and watch Trump bring God back to the white house. black ass!

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
RosaConsidine:

And apparently you are the one that made him a Muslim. For one, as regards refugee entrance into America, let's do a bit if logical operation, shall we? Throughout Obama's tenure as president, which countries gave rise to the most refugees? If you say Muslim majority countries, then you are an honest fellow else you are just dishonest. If Muslim majority countries produce the most refugees, what religion do you think most of the refugees would adhere to? It's like saying, for instance, a state like Borno where Book Haram is active produces 10, 000 internally displaced persons of which 2000 are Christians and the rest are Muslims. If Lagos state were to create an IDP camp to house all 10000 people, would you then accuse the Lagos state governor of bias because the number of Muslims is more than the Christians? Or you would say he should accept all the Christians and the exact same number of Muslims then turn the rest of the Muslims away in the name of balance?

Apply logic bro and stop being emotional.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/17/us-unintentionally-discriminates-against-christian/

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/17/discrimination-2098-syrian-muslim-refugees-allowed-into-america-only-53-christians/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Christians were the most persecuted in the Syrian crisis but Obama frustrated their coming and reduced it to the lowest possible.This is not been emotional, these are facts
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by RosaConsidine: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

Yes, USA is a Christian country based on their founding biblical values.

Yes, Obama is an unadmitted Muslim, that explains his name Hussein, he brought mosque into white house, the first ever president to do that, he promoted the persecution of christians minorities in Syria and allowed majorly Muslims to get in the US in his initial refugee entrance approval,he never used the word Islamic terrorism to describe the ISIS onslaught in France or Germany, he sugar coated it, these are verifiable facts.

Pray tell, prove this instead of spouting baseless conspiracy theories because you're on the internet and not the law court.

He never used the word Islamic terrorism? That's supposed to be something bad? Are you kidding me? Are all Muslims terrorists? Not even a quarter of the Muslim population worldwide are terrorists or are involved in terrorism in some form. So why call it Islamic terrorism? Terrorism is terrorism. Period. It's like saying Christian scam or Christian fraud when you are talking about pastors and churches that mislead people and swindle them out of their money in the name of doing God's work.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by abnsugbe: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lol.... Rubbish. Obama is just yarning crap. This nigga destabilized Libya, and ruined the economies of a lot of countries, removed sanctions on Iran and was responsible for providing support to rebels in Syria. Yet he has the nerve to speak out? I tire for Yankee and their hypocrisy. Regardless, The United States of America is a Christian country. Donald Don give dem first Ela..... and he speaks the truth. American lives and safety comes first. No time for Bullshit politics.

To all my Muslim brothers and sisters who decry America as an evil country, yet sell all their belongings to come here: Ignore America, it is a rich, advanced, Christian, infidel, kwarupt country. Move to Saudi Arabia , the Holy Land.... Or una sef dey fear Sharia tinz abi?

Must Muslim refugees from the Middle East go to predominantly Christian countries like the US, Germany, France and the UK. What happened to relatively peaceful Muslim countries like Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait? Trump did this. Trump did that. Must you flee to the US?

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Pray tell, prove this instead of spouting baseless conspiracy theories because you're on the internet and not the law court.

He never used the word Islamic terrorism? That's supposed to be something bad? Are you kidding me? Are all Muslims terrorists? Not even a quarter of the Muslim population worldwide are terrorists or are involved in terrorism in some form. So why call it Islamic terrorism? Terrorism is terrorism. Period. It's like saying Christian scam or Christian fraud when you are talking about pastors and churches that mislead people and swindle them out of their money in the name of doing God's work.

Obama gave priority to Muslim refugees and not Christian refugees who were the most persecuted.Oh you want proves.

https://barnabasfund.org/news/US-government-and-UN-guilty-of-massive-institutional-discrimination-against-Christian-refugees-fleeing-Syria

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/228670-no-room-in-america-for-christian-refugees

http://canadafreepress.com/article/obama-actually-committed-more-religious-discrimination-than-any-that-trump

Someone kills in the name of Allah, he is a what?.
He is a demented rat called Islamic terrorist.They are all Muslims.

You are just a typical liberal with skewed and irrational perspective, so the USA should open their doors so they can become like France or Germany who have constantly been receiving their dose of terrorist attacks from the refugees.

I support Trump to say No.You can go ranting for all we care. Trump is reversing all that Obama nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by abnsugbe: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
olapluto:

Mention one American value Obama destroyed.

Must Muslim refugees from the Middle East go to predominantly Christian countries like the US, Germany, France and the UK. What happened to relatively peaceful Muslim countries like Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait? Trump did this. Trump did that. Must you flee to the US?

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

You are rambling like a madman. Yes, Russia and China are allies, but when it comes to trade, my brother, no one does trade better than the US. Regardless of how much China wishes to be free from the yoke called the US, it cannot afford to alienate them. Europe can never, yes, never do shit to the US trade-wise. So stop rambling like a fool

You re a slowpoke just beating over the bush. You cant make a concrete point but would rather choose to use insults to make up for ur pointless and baseless facts.

Let me enlighten you in a simple way you can understand. If US turns its back on Europe, China and Russia with there allies will make-up past what America can give. What unique potential does America have that the Russian-Chinese alliance do not have? Nothing? Even a Trump wont reason the way you reason cos its totally undiplomatic, childish and fictional. You know nothing about what you talking about, You just happen to have watch too many Hollywood war films which has taken over the reality thats right before you.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by ghostmist: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lol.... Rubbish. Obama is just yarning crap. This nigga destabilized Libya, and ruined the economies of a lot of countries, removed sanctions on Iran and was responsible for providing support to rebels in Syria. Yet he has the nerve to speak out? I tire for Yankee and their hypocrisy. Regardless, The United States of America is a Christian country. Donald Don give dem first Ela..... and he speaks the truth. American lives and safety comes first. No time for Bullshit politics.

To all my Muslim brothers and sisters who decry America as an evil country, yet sell all their belongings to come here: Ignore America, it is a rich, advanced, Christian, infidel, kwarupt country. Move to Saudi Arabia , the Holy Land.... Or una sef dey fear Sharia tinz abi?
grin grin grin cool

u dey mind dem...
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

Don't mind them. They run away from sharia-based countries and go through hell to go to so-called "infidel" countries.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by RosaConsidine: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/17/us-unintentionally-discriminates-against-christian/

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/17/discrimination-2098-syrian-muslim-refugees-allowed-into-america-only-53-christians/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Christians were the most persecuted in the Syrian crisis but Obama frustrated their coming and reduced it to the lowest possible.This is not been emotional, this are facts

HOW did he frustrate the attempts of Christian refugees trying to get into America? What did he do to frustrate their efforts? Dude think logically; you're still being too emotional.

I read the links you posted. Breitbart is one of the worst sites to visit if you want to get balanced reporting especially as regards anything liberal or concerning Democrats. As for the first link, there was nothing saying there was a quota system in place to ensure more Muslims were guaranteed entrance than Christians. All they gave us were numbers and the numbers match up to reality. If there were to be some sort of crisis in Anambra state, for instance, it's only logical to expect that you would find way more Christians moving to a safe state like, say, Lagos . It would interest you to know that you are a lot more likely to find Muslims in IDP camps than Christians. Why? Because the affected crisis hit areas had more Muslims in the first place than Christians. It's like if there is a crisis in South Africa and, say, Nigeria accepts more black people than white people and then you accuse the Nigerian president of racism, forgetting that there are way more black people in South Africa than white people. If you still can't get it with this analogy, then I can't help you.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Obama the gay.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
RosaConsidine:

HOW did he frustrate the attempts of Christian refugees trying to get into America? What did he do to frustrate their efforts? Dude think logically; you're still being too emotional.

I read the links you posted. Breitbart is one of the worst sites to visit if you want to get balanced reporting especially as regards anything liberal or concerning Democrats. As for the first link, there was nothing saying there was a quota system in place to ensure more Muslims were guaranteed entrance than Christians. All they gave us were numbers and the numbers match up to reality. If there were to be some sort of crisis in Anambra state, for instance, it's only logical to expect that you would find way more Christians moving to a safe state like, say, Lagos . It would interest you to know that you are a lot more likely to find Muslims in IDP camps than Christians. Why? Because the affected crisis hit areas had more Muslims in the first place than Christians. It's like if there is a crisis in South Africa and, say, Nigeria accepts more black people than white people and then you accuse the Nigerian president of racism, forgetting that there are way more black people in South Africa than white people. If you still can't get it with this analogy, then I can't help you.

Your anology is misguided based on leftist perspectives, the links I posted where facts on how the persecuted Christians weren't given priority in the refugee programs but the Muslims were given.Thank God Trump is rewriting that wrong by banning them entirely and giving priority to persecuted Christians.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
ollaxworld:
What is this thing saying

You're pained aren't you

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by RosaConsidine: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

Obama gave priority to Muslim refugees and not Christian refugees who were the most persecuted.Oh you want proves.

https://barnabasfund.org/news/US-government-and-UN-guilty-of-massive-institutional-discrimination-against-Christian-refugees-fleeing-Syria

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/228670-no-room-in-america-for-christian-refugees

http://canadafreepress.com/article/obama-actually-committed-more-religious-discrimination-than-any-that-trump

Someone kills in the name of Allah, he is a what?.
He is a demented rat called Islamic terrorist.They are all Muslims.

You are just a typical liberal with skewed and irrational perspective, so the USA should open their doors so they can become like France or Germany who have constantly been receiving their dose of terrorist attacks from the refugees.

I support Trump to say No.You can go ranting for all we care. Trump is reversing all that Obama nonsense.

So someone defrauds people in the name of God; what do you call the person?
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
RosaConsidine:

So someone defrauds people in the name of God; what do you call the person?

Give example? No baseless claims you can't substantiate with real facts.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by manny4life(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

Continue deceiving yourself, no country is an island of its own. Like I've said before, Trump tried it with Mexico, he would NEVER dare try it with Russia and China or even Europe, attempting it alone would reset the U.S. back to stone ages. As of Monday, the UK gathered 1 million + signatures against Trump visiting the country, I dare Trump to retaliate by cancelling possible trade agreements with the UK. Granted that U.S. is good at trade but that was back in the day, just about everything U.S. has, Russia and China can and will deliver. U.S. is pretty much in deficit against most of these countries, if the U.S. was so much good in trade, they would have surplus not deficit. All it means is that the U.S. has to tread carefully when dealing with global trade.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

You re a slowpoke just beating over the bush. You cant make a concrete point but would rather choose to use insults to make up for ur pointless and baseless facts.

Let me enlighten you in a simple way you can understand. If US turns its back on Europe, China and Russia with there allies will make-up past what America can give. What unique potential does America have that the Russian-Chinese alliance do not have? Nothing? Even a Trump wont reason the way you reason cos its totally undiplomatic, childish and fictional. You know nothing about what you talking about, You just happen to have watch too many Hollywood war films which has taken over the reality thats right before you.

Lol sorry sir. You cannot enlighten me because your point is quite silly. Russia is sucking up to the US so that it won't get sanctioned. Them no born China well to go past those sanctions. Europe won't want to be seen plating both fiddles and so they will stay away from Russia. Please stop being myopic. Go get a job and stop getting your facts from the toilet. Anyway I'm popping, you aren't so fu¢k you grin

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

Lol sorry sir. You cannot enlighten me because your point is quite silly. Russia is sucking up to the US so that it won't get sanctioned. Them no born China well to go past those sanctions. Europe won't want to be seen plating both fiddles and so they will stay away from Russia. Please stop being myopic. Go get a job and stop getting your facts from the toilet. Anyway I'm popping, you aren't so fu¢k you grin

An done with you..... What you dont know is an exponential of what you know. Quit using movies to judge the actual scenario. Russia Sucking up to the US grin grin grin China cant go past American sanction with a Russia behind it grin grin ;DYou re a kid I swear!
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
manny4life:

Continue deceiving yourself, no country is an island of its own. Like I've said before, Trump tried it with Mexico, he would NEVER dare try it with Russia and China or even Europe, attempting it alone would reset the U.S. back to stone ages. As of Monday, the UK gathered 1 million + signatures against Trump visiting the country, I dare Trump to retaliate by cancelling possible trade agreements with the UK. Granted that U.S. is good at trade but that was back in the day, just about everything U.S. has, Russia and China can and will deliver. U.S. is pretty much in deficit against most of these countries, if the U.S. was so much good in trade, they would have surplus not deficit. All it means is that the U.S. has to tread carefully when dealing with global trade.

Hmm. You seem not to understand exactly what happens at the global stage so let me break it down. All banks worldwide are regulated by two bodies. The United States of America, and the SWIFT group (still run by America). The US does an enormous amount of trade with China and as a result indirectly influences China's foreign policy which is why China is trying to invest in poor African countries so as to escape that influence. Europe hates Russia. By Europe I mean Germany. China hates Russia, but doesn't mind dealing with them. Russia may not like the US, yes, but they cannot do anything about it. At the end of the day,according to your situation, the enemy (Europe) of my enemy(Russia ) is my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by RosaConsidine: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

Give example? No baseless claims you can't substantiate with real facts.

grin grin grin

Running away from answering really simple questions, are we? I earlier asked you for proof that Obama actively frustrated the efforts of Christian refugees and you couldn't give me one executive order or presidential decree to support your assertion. All you gave me were links three quarters of which are extreme right publications (so we're not surprised at their news) and a quarter which only states the numbers that any logical person would expect of refugees from Muslim majority countries. Nowhere was it said that Obama instituted a more stringent vetting process for Christians than Muslims trying to get into the US. As I said, you are being emotional, not rational or logical.

As for proof of people defrauding or scamming others in the name of "doing God's work", dude you're Nigerian. It's happening all Nigeria. You don't need links for me to tell you it is more commonplace in Christianity than other religions in this Nigeria but if you want links, I'll gladly provide.

Just answer the simple question: what do you call a Christian that scams/swindles/steals from someone in the name of doing God's work?
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Eddodoh(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
apatuku:
February 5th protest across Nigeria will kick off by 9.00am at the following venues on February 5th, 2017:

LAGOS – Convergence Point is New Afrikan Shrine at Agidingbi, Ikeja. Will march all the way to Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota.

ABUJA – To converge at Unity Fountain, Abuja.

PORT HARCOURT – To converge at Isaac Boro Park, Port Harcourt.

KANO – Rumfa Primary School, Enugu Road, Sabon Gari , Kano.

Enough is Enough. Please, Share on all platforms”.
No other states? Where is the venue for Oyo State?
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by kernel501: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
[s][/s]

Keep your Biafra protest in Enugu, thanks.

Can you see how uninformed you are? How does the 5th February affect the Igbos? ...We aren't part of the protest, it is in Lagos, anchored by hungry Afonjas. You may not know since escaped to Malawi after voting Sai Baba.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Bowwow11(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
trump should be very careful he should be neutral in religion affair why barning those Muslims country from coming to USA
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by manny4life(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

Hmm. You seem not to understand exactly what happens at the global stage so let me break it down. All banks worldwide are regulated by two bodies. The United States of America, and the SWIFT group (still run by America). The US does an enormous amount of trade with China and as a result indirectly influences China's foreign policy which is why China is trying to invest in poor African countries so as to escape that influence. Europe hates Russia. By Europe I mean Germany. China hates Russia, but doesn't mind dealing with them. Russia may not like the US, yes, but they cannot do anything about it. At the end of the day,according to your situation, the enemy (Europe) of my enemy(Russia ) is my friend.

Huh? Did you say financial banks are run by two organizations? As in huh? Do you really know what what SWIFT is? And their HQ is not in the U.S.? I seriously doubt your competence on global trade, go and ask any treasurer, every financial institution worldwide isn't subjected to SWIFT, they offer wholesale service to members and SWIFT services aren't subjected to U.S. laws. SWIFT acts just like IBAN, BIC, and many other wholesale electronic messaging service. Wherever you got the idea that banks worldwide are regulated by the U.S. is really funny. So the U.S. regulates the Bank of China right?

The U.S. trades with China, however, China investing in poorer countries is not the outcome of U.S. policies but a race for global power just like the U.S. does with foreign aid. In global trade, it's for the benefit of one another and not necessarily that you must like yourself, yes they hate each other "according to you", but Russia and China have partnered in just about every aspect of trade, military technology, etc more than China/U.S or Russia/U.S., heck even at the UN Security Council, they seem to be the only two nations that have heavily opposed the U.S. at every turn.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
RosaConsidine:

grin grin grin

Running away from answering really simple questions, are we? I earlier asked you for proof that Obama actively frustrated the efforts of Christian refugees and you couldn't give me one executive order or presidential decree to support your assertion. All you gave me were links three quarters of which are extreme right publications (so we're not surprised at their news) and a quarter which only states the numbers that any logical person would expect of refugees from Muslim majority countries. Nowhere was it said that Obama instituted a more stringent vetting process for Christians than Muslims trying to get into the US. As I said, you are being emotional, not rational or logical.

As for proof of people defrauding or scamming others in the name of "doing God's work", dude you're Nigerian. It's happening all Nigeria. You don't need links for me to tell you it is more commonplace in Christianity than other religions in this Nigeria but if you want links, I'll gladly provide.

Just answer the simple question: what do you call a Christian that scams/swindles/steals from someone in the name of doing God's work?

I can't even make sense of what you are trying to say as it relates to my initial position.
I said give concrete examples, you are yarning around telling me you have links.Mr man, you don't have anything to say.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by RosaConsidine: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

I can't even make sense of what you are trying to say as it relates to my initial position.
I said give concrete examples, you are yarning around telling me you have links.Mr man, you don't have anything to say.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Of course you can't. At least you were able to provide proof of one thing throughout this interaction and it's that logical reasoning is not your strong point.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
RosaConsidine:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Of course you can't. At least you were able to provide proof of one thing throughout this interaction and it's that logical reasoning is not your strong point.

....says the liberal and leftist with zero sense of rationality. grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Make them exchange blows joor and let us rest abeg
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by nurusystem(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

you go no when your eyes go clear,you don smoke weed come type noinsence and hatred on Obama and muslim family..your head don they read ogogogoro..wil u shot up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 8 Most Elite Special Forces In The World / Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.