Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

"I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (42386 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by elantraceey(f): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iamthoney:
Hmmm....Na God go help us
Yes o
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Iamthoney(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
emilyone:

Some men can pretend for Africa
No you are wrong, they can pretend for the whole world ma'am
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Iamthoney(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
elantraceey:

Yes o
In Adanne's voice "Be veli veli carefulu ooo*
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by elantraceey(f): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iamthoney:
In Adanne's voice "Be veli veli carefulu ooo*

It goes beyond just being careful jare , one has to be wise too
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by sayittome(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
alexialin:
Na WA... Really good luck!
A lady I know also divorced her husband when she realised he had no job after wedding. And she was also the one who sponsored her wedding.. After taking care of him for like 2years.. She got tired and divorced him. She's married to another guy who has a genuine job Nw.. But I wonder why some ladies will pay their own bride price and still expect the marriage to work?
It's amazing how some women think.
When a man notice u are desperate to marry and u give him money to pay your own bride price.. He simply capitalize on it , relax and enjoy the drama as it unfolds..
What a pity.
Am realy ashamed of such men. What a big disappointment. Should i find a lady that will assist me like these ones, i will work hard to reciprocate. God bless those ladies.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
felo812000:
The Name of the magistrate sha. The guy saw that she love material thingz, he came with the carah and she fell yakataa. God helep both of them two
hahaha,d reporter no know d magistrate name datz why he name dat
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by 9jatatafo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
The desperation of men and women. what happened to the marriage oath?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by missGlory19: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
hi people...am new here plz shw me love
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by lovemaths(f): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
MMM husband
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Emimaeyor(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
its nt the Husbands fault jare he has used his Life Savings For MMM so he doesn't know where to start from
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by atitipoyoyo: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=Generalyemi post=53298429][/quote]

If he says he works with Zenith bank why will you want to go to his place to look for him when you know visitors are not entertained and the lady herself has job to do. Then asking friends of the guy or family of the guy the wrong step. What will you hear from them. God should just protect ladies.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by ifeanyi83(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Shame on the man. He's a disgrace to all hardworking Nigerian brothers....
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Tidamsel: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmn
Speechlex
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by ameh99: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
this one nah play nah....we see them every day here in Abuja....Abuja is all about packaging.....not all that glitters is gold.....my sister you just picked the wrong package..... grin
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmmm nkan nbe
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by sollybaby(f): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
she even lent him money to pay for her bride price grin
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by SURElee(f): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
A man claims he works with Zenith bank and owns million naira worth business in Lagos, yet you sponsor the wedding. How foolish and desperate can a lady be? Ngwannu I must marry and be Mrs lagbaja continue to marry. Marriage is for better and for worse. You
Closed your brain to the signs now enjoy the prison ring of marriage you have choosen for your self.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by odehaj: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
curiositymaster:
Marry responsible men, na fine boys una godey find upandan.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by nemynely(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
alexialin:
Na WA... Really good luck!
A lady I know also divorced her husband when she realised he had no job after wedding. And she was also the one who sponsored her wedding.. After taking care of him for like 2years.. She got tired and divorced him. She's married to another guy who has a genuine job Nw.. But I wonder why some ladies will pay their own bride price and still expect the marriage to work?
It's amazing how some women think.
When a man notice u are desperate to marry and u give him money to pay your own bride price.. He simply capitalize on it , relax and enjoy the drama as it unfolds..
What a pity.

In one word, it's called "oshofree"
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by nemynely(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
sayittome:

Am realy ashamed of such men. What a big disappointment. Should i find a lady that will assist me like these ones, i will work hard to reciprocate. God bless those ladies.

Pls sir, how on earth wil u want to pay ur wife's bride price with HER MONEY! lipsrsealed I really don't get it.

And for d single ladies out there, PLS WITHOLD ALL ASSISTANCE TILL HE TAKES U TO THE ALTAR PUBLICLY. Never entertain desperation, d loss dat accrues from being desperate can b back breaking.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin husband material scarce 4 market oooo.jobless husband,working class husband..all na husband..oginicheesy
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by ChrisGnarly: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
The lady in question is greedy!!! " He is working wt zenith bank" why then did u pay ur brid prize? Is either u ar greedy or u were desperate!! Marriage is nt by force !!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by raphy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
undecided that kind man don jazz d lady her head was upside down before when he met him .the sex must hv been soo sweet that she forget that she paid the bride price.then at times goes on her eyes began to open..and you guys can see for yourself now .. shocked she hv come to her right senses .the lazy man knows all jazz have expiry date.

And he never like to work just to jazz women.may God protect our sisters from this kind if men ijn ... If you are a single lady say amen....
Man must work o..
No food for an orphan like me..I must hustle .
Happy new month in advance ppl..
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2017

Paid yor bride price wit yor moni

Ai jus dey luk u wit wan eye undecided

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Harinholar(f): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
No be for better for worse smh for u.....Don't u see that or tink about the future before you go into it U dey raise muscle then abi..naw you are tired...
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by CioAngels(f): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Paid your dowry, height of desperation. You brought the insult to yourself.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by CioAngels(f): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Paid your dowry, thats height of desperation. You brought the insult to yourself.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by ebenwale: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
I even lent him money to pay my bride price

ehhhhhh
na by force 2 marry
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
U for just marry 50 Naira cucumber, make we hear word since u pay by ur self for ur self.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by debbie223(f): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2017
gud luck,though i can't seem to understand why u married the man in the first place when u dnt knw him well.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by sayittome(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2017
nemynely:

Pls sir, how on earth wil u want to pay ur wife's bride price with HER MONEY! lipsrsealed I really don't get it.

And for d single ladies out there, PLS WITHOLD ALL ASSISTANCE TILL HE TAKES U TO THE ALTAR PUBLICLY. Never entertain desperation, d loss dat accrues from being desperate can b back breaking.
that of course is the man's duty. No compromise on that. Am only sayin that ladies who go far to suport their partners do not deserve such treatment.
I think you right, no desperation.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by mysticwarrior(m): 1:03am On Feb 01, 2017
She only allowed herself to be deceived and ignore the early signs, how come it never occurred to her that if he truly have a job, there will be no need for her give him money to pay her own bride price. she was having the hope that things will get better some day, but the unfolding outcome was becoming unbearable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.