Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,150 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

"I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (42396 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by richiepolymer(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2017
That's the world we live in. No woman can ever bear or tolerate feeding a man. They would rather divorce him but No man divorces a a woman because he's feeding and taking responsibility for her. Yet women say they are equal to men. Women will do anything to get married once they come of age, after achieving their aim then their eyes begin to see well. The man was just used.
To the men out there, never ever think you can cope with a woman more influential than you.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2017
richiepolymer:
That's the world we live in. No woman can ever bear or tolerate feeding a man. They would rather divorce him but No man divorces a a woman because he's feeding and taking responsibility for her. Yet women say they are equal to men. Women will do anything to get married once they come of age, after achieving their aim then their eyes begin to see well. The man was just used.
To the men out there, never ever think you can cope with a woman more influential than you.
Ehmmmm wrong analogy the guy obviously lied from the onset and is not looking to work or do anything. That's totally different from a typical married couple case.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Iamthoney(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2017
elantraceey:

It goes beyond just being careful jare , one has to be wise too
Then you must do all you must do not to fall victim
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by derato: 1:23am On Feb 02, 2017
some men are so wicked and lazy,some women will marry dem with d hope dat they will look for something doing but they will later take it as he is doing a woman good to even marry her n u call urself husband. No work. even the bible conderms it..Rubbish
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by derato: 1:34am On Feb 02, 2017
If the man trully loves her,he should look for something doing. some men are so disgusting in their ways.Gold digging husband bearing d name of married man n not being capable of taking care of d family.shame

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
missGlory19:
hi people...am new here plz shw me love

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Jman06(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2017
This the problem with many naija ladies. After rejecting responsible guys who really loved them in their youthful age, they end up with azsholes and even pay their own bride prize when they are old and no longer attractive to real guys. It is karma at work.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by sewed4u(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
What God has join together, let no woman put apart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Woman Delivers Twins, One In August, Another In November (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.