Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" (17415 Views)

Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by emsco(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Help me say this prayer to those wishing our president death,na their president go die
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by jrusky(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please Ortomous or Portomous or whatever you called yourself no one need your voice please just shut up. If governors has to talk is not Portomon or Yortomo the number one Nigeria coward Governor.

Your entire state is almost in extinct you are talking about Buhari sickness just shut up I erepeat.

Buhari is not going to die so its not a coward man nlike you to tell anybody that ok. Get lost Mr Coward Governor Pontomu or Yorntomo.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by limeta(f): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Grave dodger
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by jospepper(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ortom a former State Secretary of PDP, former Assistant National Auditor of the PDP, former Minister of State and acting Minister of Aviation in the Goodluck Jonathan administration, a man who contested for gubernatorial primaries on the platform of the PDP and lost, did abracadabra and joined APC is now talking about bad leadership of the last administration. Nigerians these politrickcians know you have short memory that's why they do anyhow and talk anyhow.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by timota(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:
The reason must be beyond stupidity, idiocy, depression and frustration for anyone to claim someone else has passed away without having any credible knowledge of his death. That surely must be a result of incurable insanity.

And it's surely beyond gullibility, foolery and myopia for anyone to believe such claim without any proof or credence. That one is pure ........ senselessness.
it is not cos yaradua died up to six months and wad still ruling nigeria so if he is dead it should bring made public let nigeria move out of recession
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by Saintp(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nigerians Love chasing shadows. If some people wish PMB death, does that change anything? will it make him to die before his time? So what is the brouhaha all about?

All these sycophants doing like the care about PMB, most of them are only paying lip service, deep down in thier hearts...........

This nonsense shouldn't be making news for goodness sake.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by NaMeAboki: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Aufbauh:
Painfully so that it is those that called themselves "umuchineke" that are spearheading those fallacious rumours.

They wished Buhari never became their president but God says something differently.
After then, the wished GEJ never handover power to him but GEJ became smart the first time.
Now that he's in power they are wishing him death not knowing that there is a cover from God and people he leads that guaranteed him special protection.

Instead, they will be the ones who would develop HBP and die from stroke; while Buhari continues unperturbed.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by bezimo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
olokeded:
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state has called on those wishing President Muhamamdu Buhari dead to go and confront God.

He stated this Monday night when he paid a solidarity visit to the Acting president, Yemi Osinbajo at the presidential villa, Abuja.

Ortom is the first governor to publicly declare his support to the Acting President in a manner so unusual since President Buhari jetted out on January 19, 2017 for holiday.

While condemning the rumored death of president Buhari, Ortom also believed it was the Will of God for the president to be in charge of Nigeria’s affairs at this time.

He said: “Well, today is to pay solidarity to the Acting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and to pledge my loyalty and best wishes to him and to wish Mr. President, who is on vacation, good health and safe return back to continue to lead us. And we pray that God will continue to help this administration that came at a time that Nigeria is passing through recession occasioned by bad leadership by past administration.

"And to say that those that are wishing Mr. President death should go and confront God who brought Mr. President to be President of Nigeria. It wasn’t his making".

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/go-and-confront-god-gov-ortom-tells.html

You forget that the will of God is subjective sometimes, the people of Israel against the will of God wanted a king, he allowed Saul to be their king who ended up as a disaster for which God regretted allowing.

Buhari been the president is the will of certain group of people not God.So don't confuse with the will of God. Because I don't see how the will of God will come in and start persecuting God's people. Buhari came in riding on the goodwill of the people, now he has become a most regrettable disaster to ever preside over the entity called Nigeria with his illconceived decisions and trial and error approach to governance.

Comparatively, in America, the majority of the people wanted Hillary(Won the popular vote by 3million) but the will of God was Trump, but the will of God prevailed.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by Shakur86(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Memphis357:
Death is inevitable.....
Buhari nor fit escape am.
and you inclusive. who knows who will die first between you and Buhari
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by Memphis357(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Shakur86:
and you inclusive. who knows who will die first between you and Buhari
He will definitely die before me......
You can quote me on this!
Now, f**k off!
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by Mbediogu(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=DropShot post=53298809]The reason must be beyond stupidity, idiocy, depression and frustration for anyone to claim someone else has passed away without having any credible knowledge of his death. That surely must be a result of incurable insanity.

And it's surely beyond gullibility, foolery and myopia for anyone to believe such claim without any proof or credence. That one is pure ........

But how do you get rid of an inefficient Nepotic leader in a (pseudo) democracy and a critical period like this? Our democratic process is inefficient and crippled. The ppl are doing what the national assembly ought to do but they are busy feathering their nests and positioning for 2019 which really may not come. Don't blame the suffering masses pls.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Arrant trash! The voice of man is the voice of God!
The useless nomad has killed many with his SATANIC & ANTI-PEOPLE polices!
I never felt his PRESENCE,
i CAN NEVER fell his ABSENCE!!!
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by Ofodibe(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
After all this killing in Benue by Fulani herdsmen this octopus still av d mouth to talk.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by Cherryf(f): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
[i][/i]All dos Nigerians wishn ma president death its UR own president dt wil die...mtcheew
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by Ibraheemmawa(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
olokeded:
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state has called on those wishing President Muhamamdu Buhari dead to go and confront God.

He stated this Monday night when he paid a solidarity visit to the Acting president, Yemi Osinbajo at the presidential villa, Abuja.

Ortom is the first governor to publicly declare his support to the Acting President in a manner so unusual since President Buhari jetted out on January 19, 2017 for holiday.

While condemning the rumored death of president Buhari, Ortom also believed it was the Will of God for the president to be in charge of Nigeria’s affairs at this time.

He said: “Well, today is to pay solidarity to the Acting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and to pledge my loyalty and best wishes to him and to wish Mr. President, who is on vacation, good health and safe return back to continue to lead us. And we pray that God will continue to help this administration that came at a time that Nigeria is passing through recession occasioned by bad leadership by past administration.

"And to say that those that are wishing Mr. President death should go and confront God who brought Mr. President to be President of Nigeria. It wasn’t his making".

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/go-and-confront-god-gov-ortom-tells.html

yes tell ooo let know?
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:25am On Feb 01, 2017
smartanthony5:
another agatu massacer is loading and u will cry like a cow.nonsence

Can you please go post this on your facebook page..
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2017
hyfr:
God never put buhari in power, get your facts right. Foolishness and greediness did. Let Gods wish be done

LOL it's your Father that put god there? have you ever heard of Oba tin fi Oba je?
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by Mendelssohn(m): 1:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Memphis357:
Death is inevitable.....
Buhari nor fit escape am.

It's a natural and general phenomenon. You are also not an exception, one day at a time. Be realistic to yourself for the first time.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by hyfr(m): 3:32am On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL it's your Father that put god there? have you ever heard of Oba tin fi Oba je?

C
thunder dismember your mouth from your body. Zombie o zombie
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by smartanthony5: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Can you please go post this on your facebook page..
i know u are from the north and u stand with buhari with this atrocities being commited against christians.muslim is not a bad religion but the way they behave baffles me.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by prof12(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2017
hyfr:
God never put buhari in power, get your facts right. Foolishness and greediness did. Let Gods wish be done

YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN CONDEMNING YOURSELF BEFORE YOUR ALMIGHTY CREATOR.
OR IT SEEMS YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GOD.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2017
hyfr:
thunder dismember your mouth from your body. Zombie o zombie

Sorry thunder don't just strike anyone, Thunder only strike evil one like you...
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2017
smartanthony5:

i know u are from the north and u stand with buhari with this atrocities being commited against christians.muslim is not a bad religion but the way they behave baffles me.

LOL am from South West you hear, Did the Muslim Christian saga just started today? Is there no Muslim/Christian saga under your GEJ?

No be today it start so don't start blaming everything on PMB because you hate him..
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by Naijiant: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Ortom should go and confront the Fulani herdsmen that have chased him out of his village.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by hyfr(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry thunder don't just strike anyone, Thunder only strike evil one like you...
e don strike u finish, u no see as u black reach.
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2017
hyfr:
e don strike u finish, u no see as u black reach.

Hahahhaa diluded and dead brain, Please how you take know my complexion?

Oh... you think say everyone be like you?
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by hyfr(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Hahahhaa diluded and dead brain, Please how you take know my complexion?

Oh... you think say everyone be like you?
anything from the north will always resemble the north. Black ass
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
hyfr:
anything from the north will always resemble the north. Black ass

LOL dead brain, I am from the South West, full blood Yoruba man...

Now go get a life with your flat head..
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by hyfr(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL dead brain, I am from the South West, full blood Yoruba man...

Now go get a life with your flat head..
your people has rejected you. Go to the north. We the Yoruba's have rejected you
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
hyfr:
your people has rejected you. Go to the north. We the Yoruba's have rejected you

hahahhaa you are the reject son, I am fully Yoruba well groomed fro Ibadan Oyo State, Born and grow up in Lagos..
Re: Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" by hyfr(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahhaa you are the reject son, I am fully Yoruba well groomed fro Ibadan Oyo State, Born and grow up in Lagos..
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Ekiti APC Screens 30 Aspirants, Gives Verdict / Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.