Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Is Tb Joshua Hated By Nigerian Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Tb Joshua Hated By Nigerian Churches (879 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Tb Joshua Hated By Nigerian Churches by erunzy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
I think a good Christian should be able to listen to any message about being Christ like from any and every man of God who preach the world. I am not a member of tb Joshua church but I listened to his last Sunday message and it made lost of sense.
He said the reason why he dose not have branches all over the world but would rather go for revival in other countries and maintain his church in Lagos is because when he start having all these branches every where money becomes a factor to run them and when you are more of money you lose focus on God.
It then made sense to me that why are Nigerian pastors so interested in having private university, private secondary schools, private jets, real estates all created and run by the offerings of the poor members and some even offer free service in creation of this institutions.
If your pastor has schools or Real Estates etc he is a successful business man and not a true man of good. Because once you have all these things, your heart is set on profit and not genuine giving.
Tb Joshua has the capacity to have his own university, private jet, etc but dose not have, but is still hated by most Christians because their pastors told them to.
God help Christians amen

(1) (Reply)

Run From The Wrath Of God That Is Coming! See History / Why Should I Avoid The Occult? / 21 Richest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.