Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) (879 Views)

Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
The bible of course spoke about the Nicolatian Doctrine. Faulkin(Yeshua) hated it in his days. The hatred for it was transferred from the era of the homo erectuses to the era of the homo sapiens. Let's examine the doctrine and see the reason why Faulkin(Yeshua) and his disciples hated it and still hates it till today.
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
NIKLATIANS
CHAPTER ONE
1. In the year when Niklas, the son of Bedum came to the city of Roma from Grecon, he found they who said that they were Krishtens. And they called him and taught him the manner in which they worshipped their god.
2. And it was the fourth year after Zeusus Bar-Rabas was tied to the pole at ‘Gol-govatha' which according to interpretation was called ‘the town of the intelligent souls’. For it was dominated by the spiritual fraction of the Sadosis who regarded themselves as the most intelligent of all sects in those days.
3. Now Nikanor brought Niklas before the Krishtens who were in Roma. And he said to them, I have brought this homo to the fold, for he knows well how to address the public. For he is very great in the use of words.
4. And Petra said, he must need learn the Seriot and know it, or else he shall not be useful to us. For the Seriot alone which we speak has helped many to get into the trance states and faint and waking up, they convert to our religion, especially the women who by the great emotion they express did lose there consciousness easily and fall.
5. And all they who saw it believe in large number and are converted.
6. Now Niklas said, teach me the Seriot and I shall know it. And Niklas was taught the language of the Seriot. And he was well learned in it. And Niklas said, now what shall I do with it? And Petra said, in any places you go, lay your hands upon the people and pray in this language.
7. And when the homos must have taken much of these words into their heads, they shall become hypnotised and fall. That is the power of the Holy Ghost.
8. And Niklas said, and after the fall, what shall happen again? And Petra said, everything else is left for the victim. For he could see vision or dream any sort of dreams. He could see revelations or hear voices.
9. All that is left for such one, but indeed he shall know that we have power.
10. And Niklas went and did as Petra had said, praying in the Seriot language. And when many began to see themselves entering into some other realms, they began to convert in large number. And Niklas and those who were with him preached the gospel.
11. Now Niklas began to reason deeply within him and he said, are these things which Petra and the others preach true? Are the things which we see like visions actually visions in their entirety? For I have observed that many of these things which I see in my dreams as visions were the things which I have first pondered upon before I slept.
12. And we called them prophecies and tell the people. And some of them are not fulfilled while some are fulfilled. And Niklas approached Petra with the matter, saying, why do some of our prophecies go unfulfilled if actually they are from god and Zeusus Krista and the Holy Ghost also?
13. And Petra said, our god is not static but dynamic. For he determines what should be fulfilled and what should not. Now O Niklas, have you found anyone challenging our prophecy, saying that they did not fulfill even when they did not?
14. This is so because the spirit of god is one and he has spoken also into the minds of the people the reasons why they did not get fulfilled.
15. And Niklas said, but we who prophesied it, why do we not always know the reason why they are not fulfilled? And Petra said, I don’t know of you, but I know of myself that the things which I say, if they do not come to pass, our lord Zeusus do always communicate with me to tell me the reasons why they do not.
16. Now when Petra did not listen to the continual complaint of Niklas, he confided in Stevin, one who was well knowledgeable in mysteries and in the language called Seriot. And he said to Stevin, O my brother, I have come to you, for you are more knowledgable than me in mysteries. And they have said of you that you are filled with the Holy Spirit.
17. Now tell me indeed all the mysteries which you know of this world? And Stevin said, the mystery of our Lord Zeusus who departed to Sodom-Egypt after his death on the stake shall I tell you first.
18. And Stevin began to teach Niklas all the things about Yeshu, according to how himself had written it. And Niklas said, be not too bothered, O Stevin. For I ask many questions. And Niklas said, why should blood be shed at all to take away sins?
19. And why do people who do not know about all these death of Zeusus still determine not to do evil and they were able also not to do it? And Steven said, who have determined not to do evil and is able?
20. For all those who have not accepted Zeusus Krista cannot be free from doing evil.
21. And Niklas said, from the day of my childhood, even till this days, I have hated evil with all my soul. And I go about to find only good for humanity. And I know also of hundreds of people in Atenes who hate evil so much, yet they have not heard even till now that there has ever been any Zeusus who died for their sins.
22. And all these are older than the earthly Zeusus even by a score years and more. And Stevin said, you have lied O Niklas, saying that you do not do evil even from your childhood.
23. And Niklas said, if you think not to believe me, then shall you follow me to Atenes to see it with your own eyes? And Stevin agreed to follow Niklas. And they reached Atenes on a certain day. And Niklas showed Stevin those who worship Ristot and some who worship Xender and some who worship Dian.
24. And there be some who worship trees and pots and sand and stones also. And all they whom Niklas showed Stevin were good homos. For they came hastily to welcome Niklas and his visitor. And they washed their legs with water and gave them water to take their bath.
25. And they set food before them to eat. And Stevin ate the food when he had seen Niklas eating it first. And these homos brought their children to Stevin so that they might do service to him. And these children saw Stevin as their father and respected him.
26. And they came to Stevin and said, tell us sir why it is good to be a virgin until the day of marriage. And Stevin was amazed, saying, who told you that it is a good thing to keep your virginity?
27. And they said, our parents do always say to us in their fables and stories that it is good to keep our virginity for our husband. And they teach us the reason why lion often go hungry and the reason also why it is not good to keep bad friends.
28. Now Stevin asked them questions about the gods which their parents worship and some of them said, the trees which they worship are in the garden. And Stevin said, why do they worship trees which cannot perceive? And they said, they said that their forefathers handed over all these things to them to worship.
29. For they said that all the cures they got to their sicknesses are from these trees.
30. Now Stevin said, why should they worship trees? For it is better for them to worship the god who created those trees. And Niklas said, who is the god who created those trees? And Stevin said, we know that our god, the father of Zeusus did so.
31. And Niklas said, be not provoked O Stevin, but I shall ask you this question. What assurance do you have that the father of Zeusus created those trees? Now when Stevin heard this, he looked at Niklas in amazement and said, are you one of them?
32. Now tell me, did the trees create themselves? Can there be a living soul without a creator?
33. And Niklas said, what if I say that the trees created the father of Zeusus, how shall that also go down with you? Now when Stevin heard it, he was provoked. And he said, Niklas, you are mad.
34. And Niklas said, we have not had evidences that the god of Yacob created the trees in Grecon and Roma and in other places, so also have we no evidence yet that the trees created the gods whom many serve, including the god of Yacob.
35. And Stevin was enraged. And he did not speak to Niklas for three days. But the homos of Atenes continued to be good to Stevin and it amazed him that some homos could be good without the knowledge of Zeusus Krista.
36. Now Stevin approached the old housewives whose husbands had gone to the farm to work. And he said, why do you behave so good to strangers? And they said, it is in our culture to be good, according to how the gods have proclaimed to us.
37. And Steven said, who are the gods whom you worship? And they said, some of us worship Dian and some worship Jupitus and even Attis, but all these are even older religion. For now, many of us worship Ristot and Xender and some do not worship any god at all.
38. But we have those who worship trees and the sun and the moon. And Stevin said, can I see any who worship trees? And they presented to him Nemonis. And she was very old. And Stevin bowed his head before her to show respect for her age.
39. And Nemonis said, my son, for what reason have you come to seek me? And Stevin said, I hear that you worship trees. And Nemonis said, so it is. You have heard the truth. And Stevin said, why?
40. And Nemonis said, our forefathers said to us that the trees are omnipotent and omnipresent and they are omniscient also. And they said that we cannot survive without trees, for they gave to us the breeze of life.
41. And Steven said, is this not foolishness? And Nemonis said, what is foolishness in this? For whenever I need food, I get them from the trees. And whenever I have need of firewood to make food, I go to the trees and cut them to make fire. And whenever I have need of money, I go to the bush and cut branches of trees to sell and make money. And I use the trees to make all kinds of herbs which I have used for cure, therefore trees are omnipotent.
42. And trees are everywhere also, therefore they are omnipresent. And with trees do we make a lot of things which are beyond limit.
43. Now Stevin said, all these things which you speak are foolishness. For the creator of these trees is the god who should be worshipped and not the trees themselves.
44. And Nemonis said, who is the creator of these trees? And Stevin said, he is Yahweh, the father of Zeusus the Krista. And Nemonis said, where is he so that I might believe him and stop worshipping the trees?
45. And Stevin said, he is not visible and he lives in the paradise. And Nemonis laughed so much. And she said, I have given you all the evidences you need to know that the tree which we worship is God, for trees are everywhere which makes him omnipresent. And with trees can diseases be cured which makes him omnipotent and also we know that trees know all our intentions, which makes him omniscient.
46. And Stevin said, how do you prove to me that trees know all our intentions? And Nemonis said, I shall show you. And Nemonis went and sought for a child who was sick. And he said to Stevin, cure this child from his sickness. And Stevin prayed and spoke in the Seriot, but the child, being dumb did not hear him. And she did not fall into a trance.
47. And Nemonis said, this child shall be cured by God who is the tree there. And Nemonis went and plucked a leaf from the tree. And she whispered to the leaf of the tree. And she made herbs from the tree and gave the child to drink. And she drank it and became whole after few hours.
48. And Nemonis said, I know the names of the leaves. And so I have my answers.
49. Now when Steven saw this, he was amazed. And he began to reason deep.
50. And Stevin went home with heaviness of heart.

Commentary: Niklas was a native of Grecon(which is the present day Greece). He came to Roma(Rome) and found a different religion from the one he knew. There he began to do critical thinking.

Firstly, Kristenite is a religion which doesn't support critical and logical thinking but the use of faith. This could have been the first reason why Niklas was hated in the Kristendom.
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
NIKLATIANS CHAPTER TWO 1. Now the next day, Niklas said to Stevin, it is time to return to Roma. And Stevin said, I have been humiliated yesterday by that old witch who worships trees. And I shall not go until I have humiliated her back. 2. For I am searching through the words which Zeusus left behind to counter her. And Niklas said, many wise homos had come after Nemonis to see her back, but none of them have succeeded. It is better that you sit back and watch. For she cannot be conquered with words of the mouth, being now 72 years and full of experience. 3. Now Stevin said again, take me to Nemonis once again, and I shall show her what I am. And Steven took an axe with him and went to the place of Nemonis. And he said, come out O you old witch. For I have got reply to your foolishness. 4. And Nemonis came outside and said, do you not regard the old? For how do you come without greeting and knocking? For this is not a good thing in our culture. 5. And Stevin said, I have come to show you that the god whom you serve is mortal and we know that God should be immortal. And Nemonis said, show me that God is mortal. And Stevin took the axe and began to cut down the tree which Nemonis worship. And when it was down, Stevin said, see I have killed your god. 6. And Nemonis said, let us go there and I will show you that my God is still alive. And when Stevin followed Nemonis to a place not far away, she went before a tree there and did her worship. And she said, I have told you before that my God is omnipresent. So he is everywhere. And you cannot say of him that he is dead, because you shall always find him at the turning around of your head. 7. Now know also that the tree in my house which you cut down shall take root again and grow. For no one can kill God. For God cannot be created or destroyed. For even the tree which you cut down shall nourish the soil upon which it fell and the soil shall be better than before. Therefore God whom I serve has not died, but has transmitted his energy into another thing. 8. And if you insist O Stevin that you shall kill God, then go and uproot all the trees in the whole world. But I tell you that before you might have gone round the world to do this, some other trees would have taken root again. 9. Now Stevin said, my god created all these trees. And Nemonis said, what is the proof? And Stevin could not give clear explanation, for he had only the Tora with him to make his proof. And Nemonis said, I cannot read and write, so how shall I know what you have there? 10. But I have mouth to speak and I shall tell you how the trees created all things also. And these are the things spoken by our forefathers. And Stevin said, your forefathers have told you a lie. 11. And Nemonis said, which of these two should I believe more? Your forefathers or mine? For my forefathers are they who gave me life and the clothes which I put on. And they left this house for me for free. 12. Now tell me what advantage has your forefathers done to me to believe them? 13. And Stevin said, believe at least in Zeusus the Krist. And Nemonis said, believe also in Ristot the great, or in As-clepius the god who made use of magic and herbs from trees to cure sicknesses. 14. Now when Stevin saw that he could not prevail over her, he left her and departed. And Niklas said, have you seen, O Stevin that the god of Juda is not known here. And the gods which they worship seem also very real to them. And there is no matter in which you can judge them. 15. For in wisdom, they have it. And in the matter of cure, they know it even more than us. And in morality, they do not lack anything. And there are no proofs to show that your own god is more powerful than theirs. For in growing to old age, they grow and they do not die young all the time. 16. For as it is in Juda, so it is in this place also. 17. And Stevin said, let us go tomorrow to other people who worship other things. For I know that I shall convert a soul in this place to Zeusus and that soul shall help to spread our gospel. 18. Now Niklas brought Stevin to an homofal who worship stones and sand. And she was old also like Nemonis. And her name was Klopaat. And Stevin greeted her well and she set food before them, saying, eat and be happy. And she brought wine and they drank also. 19. Now Steven said after they had eaten, who is god whom you worship? And the homofal said, the soil is God. And Stevin laughed so much that the food got into his head. And when he was settled again, he said, why do you worship sand as your god? 20. And Klopaat said, can you do anything without the soil? Can you plant your crops in the air? 21. And Stevin said, but you know that the true god made this soil which you worship as god. And Klopaat said, God himself is the soil. And Stevin said, can the soil exist without God? 22. And Klopaat said, can any god exist without the soil? And Stevin took out the books of the history of Juda and began to read in the tongue of Grecon. And Klopaat said, with what is that book made which you read from, and Stevin said, it is made with papyrus. 23. And Klopaat said, did you not say earlier that your god is the god of Juda who lives in the paradise? How come you are speaking for the god which Nemonis believe on? And Stevin was confused, saying, I do not know what you are saying? 24. And Klopaat said, you are reading from a papyrus, which is made of trees, therefore that is the god of Nemonis and not the god of Juda. And Stevin could not speak anymore. And Klopaat said, I await your god to speak from the paradise from which he lives and not you speaking from the papyrus which is the god of Nemonis. 25. When Stevin heard this, he said, this is witchcraft. And Klopaat said, if you call the things of nature witchcraft, then you do not deserve to be here. For the soil you walk upon is God and the soil upon which you plant is God and with God did you build your house. 26. And with God did you make your tablets which you write on. Yet you did not appreciate God who is nature and is everywhere. For there is no place you go without soil. And there is nowhere you walk upon without soil. And soil is in the depth of the ocean and even in the air. 27. So why do you not accept the omnipresence of the soil? And through the soils do our fathers consult their higher self to reveal mysteries to them, using the cowries and the shells which are the things of nature. 28. And with the soil and stones do we cure many sicknesses and diseases here. So why do you say that we should not do our worship to the soil? 29. Now when Stevin heard this, he said, you are possessed of the devils. And he left her alone. 30. And Stevin was greatly bothered when he laid his back to rest. And Niklas went to him and said, it shall be hard to change the people in this place to the worship of the god of Juda except by the use of force. 31. But I know that many of them shall accept to die rather than leaving their beliefs for foreign believes.

Commentary: The second reason why Niklas was hated was because he played a major role in the backslidden state of Stevin(Stephen). Niklas continued to pump logical talks into the brain of Steven and left him in a state whereby he cannot say specifically that the Kristenite(Christianity) was genuine. Steven began to challenge the other apostles in the church asking them critical questions which they could not answer well. Eventually, Stevin, a very great pillar in the Kristendom of those days backslidded. He became the AGNOSTIC of our present day.

To keep the church from collapsing, Petra(Peter) and the other apostles had to tell lies that Stevin had been killed as a form of persecution, whereas Stevin actually left the town and disengaged from Kristenite. The role of Niklas in the backslidden state of Stevin was another obvious reason for the Kristendom to hate him
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chapter Three 1. Stevin also went to argue against those who worship the air as their god. And they gave him reasons also. And they said, without the air, who can survive? Not even the trees can survive without him. And the air is everywhere on earth, so he is omnipresent. 2. And those who worship the sun said, without the sun what can exist? Even the earth shall collapse and total darkness shall be upon the earth if the sun, which is the light, is not up there. 3. And they who worship the moon said many things also and the same did they who worship the waters. And they said, with water is everything sustained. For the soil needs water to be soft and the plants need them too. And even all humans need water also. 4. And they who worship the sky said also, the sky protects us from the terror of the sun. And the sky is everywhere also, therefore it is omnipresent. And it is above us all. 5. And Stevin saw they who worship the earth as a whole, saying that the earth is conscious. And he was amazed also. And he saw they who worship themselves also, saying that they were God themselves. And Stevin observed all these and found out that they were all old homos. 6. And he wondered, saying, why did Yahweh permit all these to live so long? For according to the parable which Yeshu told us, he who said to his soul, enjoy the labour of my hands, was killed immediately. Have all these not done something more abominable than he? And they are all yet alive. 7. And Stevin pondered so much on all these things. And in the matter of morality which he should have used to judge them, they were not also lacking. And he could not find anything different to judge them with. 8. And there are some who did not worship anything at all, saying, if we say that we would worship God, then we would worship everything, because everything seems to be God. 9. And no one took heed to listen to the things which Stevin had in his books to tell them. For all these homos showed to him the proof of the existence of their own gods, but himself only had no proof to show to them, except the things which were written in the books which he carried. 10. And Stevin said to Niklas, I have seen enough. It is time that I should return to Roma. 11. Now when they had returned to Roma, Stevin became weak in the mind. And he became to teach with much reservation. And Petra called him aside and said, O Stevin, I have found out that you are now not very serious, unlike before. And the doctrine which you preach have changed a little. 12. For you give audience to the worshippers of other gods now. And you condone their habits. And Stevin told Petra the things which he went through. And Petra said, shall you believe their words more than the words of Zeusus the Krista our lord? 13. Now arise and do the work of an evangelist, which Zeusus has commissioned us to do.

Commentary: Stevin failed in all the arguments he had with people. When it was too much for him to bear, he began to ask Petra(Peter) questions of the things they have asked him. Petra knew that Stevin was already waking up. He tried to help him remain in the faith, but it didn't work.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
CHAPTER FOUR 1. Now Stevin remained awake all nights for many days. And he discovered that by remaining awake in the night and putting a little sleep to his eyes at dawn, he did always have dreams which were nightmares. 2. And he said to Petra, I have found another means through which we can subject the people to fear and dominate their souls. And Petra said, how? And Stevin said, by keeping them awake in the middle of the night. For if one does not sleep all through the night and falls asleep just at dawn, he shall awake suddenly with nightmares. 3. And such nightmares shall we call the oppression of the demons. For even when such one awakes, his body shall not awake with him immediately. And Petra said, let us try it on the people. 4. So they began to try it on them, saying, henceforth there shall not be anyone among you who sleeps at night. And many gathered in the tent upon the land of Iskariot to pray every night. 5. And Petra and Stevin told them very scary stories in the middle of the night. And they told them of demons. Of Incubus and of Succubus and of Adramelek also, to scare the homos. 6. And at dawn when such ones had thought to put a little sleep to their faces, they had very terrible dreams of those things which they were told. And they trembled and came before the disciples to tell the things which they saw. 7. And Petra and the other disciples said, you have seen that indeed we have strong spiritual battles to do. Therefore be earnest in prayers the more and let us fight the battles spiritually, day and night, for the earth is a battle ground. 8. Now Niklas began to observe. And he compared the lives of those who did not worship Krista to the lives of those who did. And he found that those who worship Krista were the more fearful. 9. And those who did not worship Krista had not reason to fear at night before going to sleep. And Niklas began to search deeply for the reason why this was so. 10. And he found out that it was the content of the memories of the Krishtens which hunt them, for they had been made to appear real to them. And Niklas said, indeed many of the Krishtens came to the disciples, saying, when we recited the words which you have asked us to memorise from the scriptures and went to sleep with these words in our hearts, we did see ourselves conquering all those tormenting demons. 11. And Petra said, because you believe in the words of god, so did you conquer. 12. And Niklas thought deeply, and knew that by whatever anyone builds confidence upon to see himself conquering in his nightmares, such one shall conquer by it. 13. And Niklas began to know the secrets of Krishtanite. And he began to teach the people the truth, saying, do not fear, for it is because of your fear that you have nightmares and those things which you call demonic attacks. 14. Do not stay awake, pondering on bad imaginations, else you shall see yourselves being squeezed by the things which you call demons. 15. For demons are not real, except in your hearts and imaginations. 16. Permit others to worship their own gods while you worship your own also. For by so doing shall peace exist among you all. 17. Now some who heard the saying of Niklas went and told the thing to Petra. And he called Niklas before all the deacons of the church. And they agreed to demote Niklas and Stevin also, for Stevin had begun to speak other things too. 18. And they counted them both among five others who shall do account of the daily earnings. And Niklas and Stevin were forbidden to speak to the congregation thenceforth.

Commentary : Stevin didn't backslide immediately. He first of all began to Preach a modified doctrine in the church. Petra noticed it and banned both Stevin and Niklas from preaching the gospel publicly. That was what gave full room to the backsliding of Stevin.
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
CHAPTER FIVE 1. Now Filip came to Petra from Cilicia and said, I have known another means whereby we shall make the homos enrich us. And Petra said, by what means? And Filip said, when twenty of them give unto us, we shall give back to one of them in two-fold and say that it was a blessing from our god from giving. 2. And he who has received the two-fold shall testify of it in the congregation, saying, indeed god has rewarded me with this two-fold of what I gave. And this shall motivate others to give more. 3. And so shall we do to them continually. And Petra said, it is a good thing. For it shall help us to establish the churches. 4. Now Petra sent by the hands of Filip, saying, go and give this to Merog, whose house I have described to you. For he does not know you. And you shall make yourself like an angel. 5. And Filip went to the house of Merog. And Merog, being taught by Stevin that it was good to accomodate strangers, did welcome Filip into his house. 6. And Filip drank milk which he gave him. And Filip said, you have done this good to a stranger, therefore you shall be rewarded greatly. And Filip commanded him that he should touch the floor with his knees. And he did so. 7. And Filip put his right hand on his head and blessed him, saying, close your eyes. And Merog closed his eyes firmly. And Filip spoke the language of the Seriot and said to Merog, now sleep. And so Merog fell backward and slept. 8. And Filip left a little purse beside Merog and departed. And afterwards, Merog awoke from his trance. And he said, indeed the angel of the lord has visited me. 9. And when he found the little purse, he opened it and found in it thirty talents of silver. For he did give fifteen talents of silver in that same week. 10. And he said, indeed I have been rewarded in two folds. And when Merog went into the congregation of the Krishtens, he made a noise of that which had happened to him, saying, an angel did visit me and gave me double fold of that which I have given. 11. And many who heard him testify began to sell their things and bring the money to Petra and the other disciples, thinking that they shall have double also. 12. And Petra made sure this was done occasionally to make the homos give all they had. And the church grew in number, because of the tricks which were played on them. 13. Now Niklas visited Merog, for he had thought to know the appearance of an angel. And he said to Merog, can you describe he who paid you a visit and gave to you two fold of that which you gave to the church? 14. And Merog said, he has an eye with a stain of blood in it. And his teeth have space between them at the front. And Niklas observed and knew that the description fitted that of Filip who came to visit Petra at the time when Merog mentioned. 15. And Niklas went and confronted Petra, saying, why do you do this? For this is deception. And Petra said, we have not told Merog to say that he saw an angel, so why should we be condemned? 16. And Niklas said, if this religion shall be established on falsehood from the beginning, then it is not worth my stay in it. For the religion which I knew in Grecon was not like this. 17. For they try in all ways to do that which is true. 18. And Petra said, it shall even be good for you to depart. For now many are in the congregation, believing the heresy which you did teach them. 19. And we do not know yet how we shall purge all them, for we do not want to lose their fellowship with us. 20. And Niklas departed, saying, if this religion which has just begun not more than five years could be laying a foundation upon false miracles and make believes, I doubt how its integrity shall appear in the far future. 21. And Niklas departed, saying, I shall rather worship God Almighty through my own inner self and not through a son of deception.

Commentatary: It was Niklas who left the Kristendom first when he saw the height of the hypocrisy of Petra, Filip(Philip) and the likes. When he confronted Petra, he was ridiculed. The bold step of Niklas to leave the church and the entire Kristendom was what propelled Stevin into action too. He left immediately after Niklas' departure. This is what's happening in our own days now. When an enlightened person leaves the religion of falsehood, if the person was fervent in that religion before, a less fervent person will leave with him. The departure of Niklas drew away Stevin and many others from the church. This is the major reason the Niklas Ian doctrine is very much hated by Kristens
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
CHAPTER SIX 1. Now after Niklas had departed, Stevin also began to consider leaving the congregation of the deceivers, saying, shall it not befit me to be true to myself for once? 2. For I know that the things which we do are not right, deceiving the people. 3. Now when Stevin considered leaving the fellowship of the believers of Yeshua, he was sent by Petra to Antiok, saying, go and teach of Krista there. And Stevin departed, but was attacked by the disciples of Gumid, one who resisted the formation of more religions. 4. For Gumid had said that religion was the cause of all the confusion in the colony of Roma. 5. Now the disciples of Gumid came and attacked Stevin and the other krishtens who followed him. And they all fled, but Stevin alone was caught. And when Stevin saw a familiar face among the people, he said, save me O lawyer. 6. And he whom he spoke to said, I do not know you. And Stevin was beaten so much that he was wounded. And they left him on the ground. 7. Now the other Krishtens came and carried Stevin away to Jerusalem on a donkey. And Stevin had lost his consciousness. And Stevin opened his eyes after a whole day. 8. And Petra was glad, saying, I shall go and declare to the people that by their prayers you have awoken from the dead. And Stevin said, have you declared to the people that I died? 9. And Petra said, yes. For I have even told them that they should pray, maybe you shall come back to life. 10. And Stevin said, not every losing of consciousness is death O Petra. For if indeed I had died, I would have been conscious somewhere else, which is in the paradise of our god. 11. But I shall tell you the truth and the truth is that I was not conscious, therefore it was not death but fainting. 12. And Petra said, whichever it is, I will praise Zeusus Krista for restoring your soul. And Stevin said, O Petra, did you set me up to kill me? 13. For you indeed sent Sol and his men after me. For I saw him among the homos who beat me to unconsciousness. And I wondered, saying, why is this lawyer helping the people who beat me up? 14. For I have seen him here with you before, being your friend. 15. And Petra swore that he did not have a hand in it. And Petra welcomed Sol to his place, saying, why did you join the followers of Gumid to humiliate us? Are you not for us anymore? 16. And Sol said, let it be so for now. For by this shall your religion be made known in all places. For when one pretends to be what he is not and then comes back to what he is, many people shall be convinced, saying, indeed there was a divine touch. 17. So shall I do O Petra. For I, accepting to be a Krishten, go about to present myself as one who is against Krishtanite, shall suddenly turn around to Krishtanite and say, I was struck down by Yeshua. 18. And this shall bring many to believe me and our religion. For such were done in the books of history which you gave me. And in the language called Seriot which I have begun to learn, this is called karmish. 19. Now Petra was very glad when he heard it. And he said, as long as you shall soon turn around suddenly, I have granted you that you do whatever pleases you to us. 20. And this shall be a secret between you and I. 21. Now when Stevin heard their conversations, he was disappointed, saying, for the sake of bringing souls to Yeshua has Petra and Sol endangered my life. 22. And Stevin departed from Jerusalem by night and did not return anymore. 23. And Petra told the people to cease praying for the resurrection of Stevin. And he said, Stevin has died and has been buried outside the city, where Yeshua himself was killed, which is Gol-govatha. 24. And the people mourned Stevin for seven days, saying, we have lost a very great homo.

Commentary: Stevin didn't just leave the Kristendom like that. He left when Petra and Sol(Saul) the karmish master set him up. When he was unconscious due to the beating he was beaten, Petra declared him dead to everyone. When Stevin awoke, he was angry. And at night he left Jerusalem and didn't return their till his death day. So everyone thought he actually died. See deception in the Kristendom
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
CHAPTER SEVEN 1. Now Niklas sat down at night and pondered so much upon the mysteries of the world. And he was greatly emotional, saying, why can one not see the truth and follow it? 2. For there are a thousand beliefs which all claimed to be the truth, but each one sees the other nine hundred and ninety nine as falsehood. 3. Now Niklas lost consciousness and cane into a realm of a loving light. For he felt greatly loved. And he felt as if he remembered all his past deeds in a flash. 4. And he heard a voice, saying, Niklas, son of Bedum, what have you come into this valley to do? 5. And Niklas said, I do not know, O Yeshua. 6. And the light said, I am not Yeshua O Niklas. For how do you not bother to ask who am I before calling me Yeshua? For many have seen me and have named me in their minds after their religious fathers also. 7. For the Zoroashians who came here named me after Zoroash. And the Bongaite who had seen me in the land of Murmoh named me Bongo. And the Krishtens in Hindi named me Krista. 8. And they who worship Alla said I was Moussa. The Ishtarites and the Dianites and the Furians and the Ristotians and the Xenderites and all kinds of religious people who had seen me did assumed me as their religious figures. 9. But I am not any of them, but one who is greater than they all. But I shall respond to any as if I am he whom they think of me as, because I have no partiality with me. 10. For when one named Jokan came towards these gates, some gods came after him to pull him away into their afterlifes which were not convenient for habitation. 11. And Jokan called upon Mardukai whom he believed upon in an incantation, saying, save me according to your promise! Keep me away from these demons who have come to have me! Appear and save me, O great Mardukai according to your words. 12. And I went and saved Jokan, bringing him into the valley of knowledge. And the whole mysteries of the universe was revealed to him. 13. Now Niklas said, but who are you? And the light said, I am the Light of God Almighty. And my light shines to all, having no partiality in it. 14. And Niklas said, but who is this Almighty God whom you speak of? And the light said, he is you. 15. And Niklas said, this is a joke. And the light said, who then do you think is God? And Niklas said, although I have no evidence to call him the Almighty God, but according to the books written down in Juda, I think Yahweh is he. 16. And the light of God said, God Almighty has diffused into the universe and the Universe is God. And all things in it are God. And whoever you call God is God. 17. But there are some gods who have made themselves darker and darker. And there are some gods who have made themselves hidden until the time of light, which is the time of enlightenment. 18. And when a god has made himself very dark by the things which he did, another god shall arise to cast a shadow out of him. And this shall make many abandon the worship of the former for another or for themselves. 19. For the shadow of Enlil was cast by Sagon. And the shadow of Moloch was cast by Anjea who was a goddess. And the shadow of Zeus was cast by Mithras who humiliated Zeus by grabbing all his bulls by their horns and tearing them apart. 20. And the shadow of Gaol was cast by Ske-lep. And the shadow of Baalim was cast by Moussa and the homos of Yacob, even till the times of Eliash who made a joke out of him. So also was the shadow of Sin cast by Moussa, even to the naming of iniquity after him. 21. And Yeshua whom you think as the son of God, came also to cast the shadow of some gods. But he cast the shadow of his own father the more and made the name of his father to be of lesser mention than his own name. 22. And his father killed and buried him in Sodom-Egypt and delivered his soul to hell fire. 23. Now know this, O Niklas, that one named Eubius shall come and bring Yeshua again alive, equalling him with Yahweh his father. And Murhamid shall come and cast shadow of Mazda, bringing Allah with him. 24. And their worship shall dominate the earth for two millenniums. And in the second millennium going to the third millennium shall Otem arise and cast shadow of them. 25. And in all aspects shall Otem cast shadows of them. In the aspects of proverbs and of parables shall he cast shadow of them. And in the aspect of revelation and knowledge shall he cast shadow of them also. 26. And Otem shall not go in the ways of other gods, who are obsessed with being worshipped. But he shall bring only the knowledge of God Almighty, who is the father of all gods to them. 27. And some gods shall be angry at him, seeking to destroy him, but they shall have no power over him. 28. Yahweh and Alla and Moloch and Enlil and Eshu and Anansi and all gods who are terrible shall seek to have Otem, but they shall fail, everyone of them, for the thummims can never be reversed. 29. And from the time of Otem onward shall the homos see themselves as gods who should help one another. And they shall love and help one another. 30. But some shall remain in their evil ways, terrorising as they have always been. And some shall remain, deceiving others by collecting their monies, time and resources, saying that they are helping them to give those treasures to God Almighty. 31. And the givers shall not reason deeply to say, what is God Almighty going to need our treasures for? Shall he spend them?

Commentary: Something about life is that if someone keeps reasoning deep and very critically, especially when it is time for bed, he will someday have an encounter with something life-changing. It happened to me new year eve 2015/new year day 2016 and that's what has given birth to all these things and thousands of texts yet unwritten.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
CHAPTER EIGHT

1. And Niklas said, all these things which you say beat my knowledge O Great Light. And the light said, do you think you have knowledge already? For many of the things which you know before are false knowledge and only little truth do you have with you.
2. And Niklas said, why do you say that I have false knowledge? For I know that Yeshua came and died for the sins of the world. What knowledge could be more greater than this?
3. And the light said, you have been fooled, O Niklas. For it is simple of you to believe that the Almighty God will have need of human sacrifice.
4. And you have been fooled also to believe that the Almighty God takes interest in the shedding of blood for the taking away of human mistakes.
5. But I tell you, the Greatest Light do not desire bloodshed, but rather, the development of the brains interests him. For when a homo is mindful of developing his own brain and doing good to others, when shall he have the thought of shedding blood for removing mistakes?
6. And I say to you, that he who sheds blood for the removal of mistakes shall continue to do so in his ignorance, but he who uses the head to remove mistakes shall not live in ignorance anymore.
7. And the Light of God enlightened Niklas further and said, now O Niklas, the year when the Lord God Almighty shall be made known is here. But he shall not be fully made known because darkness must prevail until the days of truth when the brain users shall come.
8. And the brain users shall change the world into a place of impossibilities made possible. Now O Niklas, the time of enlightenment begins from you. And it shall be the beginning of an era whereby many shall refer to.
9. And this era shall bring in the revelation of our Lord, God, the Greatest Light. And the worshippers of the consuming fire shall say, it is the year of the birth of their own god. And they shall seek for a convenient time to establish the birth of their own lord but they shall not find it.
10. And they shall by coincidence choose your own year of birth as the year of the birth of their own god. And the day of birth which they shall also choose shall be the same with yours.
11. And the year of death which they shall choose shall coincide with today, which is the day you have been given this revelation of the Greatest Light.
12. And there shall be arguments here and there, saying, when exactly was Zeusus Krista the son of the consuming fire born? And some shall say that he was born before Jonas was born. But some shall say that he was born after Jonas was born.
13. And it shall be a thing of argument in this world and in the world to come. But O Niklas, this thing must be so because ignorant must rule until the 2016th year after today, both in this world and in the world to come.
14. And from the year when Otem begins his revelation onward shall the light of God Almighty be made known in full. And all other lights shall follow the Greatest Light from behind. And the deceptive lights of lies shall begin to grow dimmer and dimmer.
15. Now Niklas said, what shall I do O Great Light? And the light said, if you go about to say that Zeusus Krista is not the son of God Almighty but the son of the fault finder called Satan, they shall fight against you.
16. And they shall call you mad. And they shall not give their heads the time to reason the truth with you. But it is necessary to do it; for there are some who shall accept you and depart from darkness from the beginning. But multitudes shall choose to follow the path of darkness. And these shall make the abomination of destruction real upon themselves.
17. For the abomination of killing of animals for rituals to the fault finder shall be replaced with the abomination of destruction.
18. For the son of the fault finder shall command, saying, eat my flesh and drink my blood spiritually. And all who do this shall have limitation to knowledge. And all who do this shall have limitation to true knowledge. And they shall be bound by the words of the bringer of condemnation of mind, being the son of craftiness.
19. For now, there are two known to be very crafty. And these two are Yeshu and Eshu. For Yeshu is he who shall connect the minds of the future homos to the hell fire of his father; and they shall even experience this hell fire in their minds on earth before they shall die.
20. And the content of their minds shall be that which they shall see as their afterlives except by the renewal of their minds.
21. Now O Niklas, the fault finder shall seek the worship of the homos by force, threatening them with his imagination, which is fire. And he shall be worshipped for two millenniums.
22. But I tell you, O Niklas that there is no god worthy of full worship. For the world is not made for the purpose of bowing down to any god to worship him.
23. And Niklas said, shall we not worship the gods? And the light said, this is not the purpose of making the world. But it is made for the purpose of adventure and making findings of the unlimited knowledge of God Almighty, who is the greatest Light.
24. And not only adventures on earth but also the findings of the things in the other innumerable worlds which you cannot know now. For all the sons of God were commanded at the beginning to make findings. And some of my brothers, who are the first beings created by the Greatest Light went to make findings.
25. But some of them settled upon the earth and some other planets, creating the homos for the purpose of worshipping them, thinking that they own the homos which they created out of the tepex of the Almighty God.
26. But I tell you that they do not own these tepex, therefore those homos whom they have created do not belong to them but to the Almighty God. And the Almighty God himself did not make anyone to be in servitude to him.
27. But he sent us out to have an adventure of fun and findings. And we are amazed at the things we discover, for they are great.
28. Now O Niklas, many of the gods who went to do findings are yet to return from making findings, yet it is about three millenniums since they had departed.
29. This is so because the things which are in the universe are unlimited and the limit of the universe is limitless.
30. Now O Niklas, I say to you that even if the gods who have gone to make findings do not return to teach the homos what they have found out, the homos shall know those things when they go into their heads often.
31. For all the heads in the universe are connected. And the heads of the homos are connected with the god-head also. And they shall learn and know the things in the heads of the gods and goddesses of findings but they shall not know how they got this knowledge.
32. And they shall name their discoveries after these gods and goddesses knowingly and unknowingly

Almost everything at present is the reincarnation of things of the past. That's why we have coincidences, etc. If you mutter any word you don't even know, if you find it out on internet, you'd be surprised it actually meant something somewhere, meaning that the word is being reincarnated by you and others, though you may give it different meaning.
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by Wilgrea7(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
you know Wikipedia has more concrete info on who the nicoliteans were right?
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wilgrea7:
you know Wikipedia has more concrete info on who the nicoliteans were right?
Who put the Wikipedia so-called concrete info there? Aliens?
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by Wilgrea7(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
0temAtum:
Who put the Wikipedia so-called concrete info there? Aliens?

who wrote the doctufos? aliens?
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nicolitans Jesus talked about?
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wilgrea7:

who wrote the doctufos? aliens?
First answer my question, I'll tell u my own answer too.
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Nicolitans Jesus talked about?
Nicolatians Faulkin(Yeshua) talked about. Jesus is not recognised in my own vocabulary because he's just a fictitious character written based on the story of real Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) of the homo erectus era.
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
0temAtum:
Nicolatians Faulkin(Yeshua) talked about. Jesus is not recognised in my own vocabulary because he's just a fictitious character written based on the story of real Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) of the homo erectus era.
Hmmmm. When is the Doctufos coming out?
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Hmmmm. When is the Doctufos coming out?
Next year December, every editing should have been done. Can't wait to go back to silent mode cool
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
0temAtum:
Next year December, every editing should have been done. Can't wait to go back to silent mode cool
Can Otem ever be silent? i doubt so.
Re: The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) by 0temAtum: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Can Otem ever be silent? i doubt so.
grin cheesy grin
The only thing that will tempt me to talk by then is if I see my name being used at the centre of a fraud, because I'm sure the bad guys are planning to scam people with the name of Otem. That's why I don't want to tell them my birth name, else next thing you'll see is framing up.

Anyway, if anyone comes to you in the name of Otem to do business transaction, tell him or her that the only business transaction Otem does is giving cash and never receiving back. With that, nobody can scam anybody. grin

(1) (Reply)

Just Like Daddy Freeze,coza Pastor Rocks N24.8m Patek Philippe Watch(photo) / Why Are Churches Not Practicing Burnt Offering Anymore? / Pastor Adeboye Is Not God - Barr Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.