Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) (61757 Views)

She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2017
imitateMe:
Here am I kiss
Are you just coming! you are late already cos we hook up already. please try the next bae abee idydarling?
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Idydarling(f): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2017
NnaNna4:

God answers such humble request ... May the good lord grant your request
Amen dear
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Idydarling(f): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2017
excellence44:

Are you just coming! you are late already cos we hook up already. please try the next bae abee idydarling?
hehehehehe...
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by francescainnoce(f): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jammiiee:
Why not get a pics of snake and manoeuvre into ur story. At that, u dn't need to beg. angry
Please can you be more clearer with the snake thingy please. I don't even like snakes but what does that really mean
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Jammiiee(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
U want ur story to hit front page, ryt?
francescainnoce:

Please can you be more clearer with the snake thingy please. I don't even like snakes but what does that really mean
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Fabulouski(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Idydarling:
after then, what?
We get married and keep making babies!!
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Feranchek(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2017
francescainnoce:

Awww such love in the house. Thank you

No be innocent luv oo. When a young single (but not searching cos of recession) not-so-cute dude sees a lady in need, and the cost to assist her is close to zero effort, he gtabs the opportunity with even a third hand. Lol

Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by Adonis7: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2017
francescainnoce:
Moderators please I have being trying to reach you guys but I don't know exactly how. I really do need your help with a post I recently uploaded... just yesterday actually. It's with regards to my research project and I really and sincerely do need help from the house. Kindly assist me as time is a crucial factor here. Or are there any specifics to having my post on fp please.
Lalastical please

Kind regards

Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) by godofuck231: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
decatalyst:
A mentally imbalance motger spotted! cry cry cry

nothing to fear they just simply wore the same knickers, so them go dig am together, lol

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / The Difference Between First Name, Middle Name And Last Name. / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help!