Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy (24644 Views)

Blackface Sues 2face Over Song Theft / Femi Kuti Blasts 2face Over Protest / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by bikefab(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Common sense isn't so common afterall...
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Another yaba-left old for nothing foooooooool on the loose!
# feb 5 is un-stoppable!
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
NL has officially turned to LIB. Common sense is no longer common here. You can see from people's comments here, several ppl without gumption.
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by emsco(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeAvenger:
Only jobless people will come out for the protest, you better concentrate on your dying music career
you fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by persius555(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
The lecturer is unfair to 2face. If I were 2face, I would withdraw from the planned protest. This shows that Nigerians are responsible for Nigeria 's problem and my conclusion is that the lecturer is part of Nigeria's problem. When was the last time a well established Nigerian A-list artist proposed to march in solidarity with the people.
It this ungreatful lecturer that has benefitted from the kleptomaniac system.
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by musicwriter(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
STILL ON TUFACE'S MOBILIZATION AGAINST PMB'S GOVERNMENT

Just take a look at the above caption and it tells you how intellectually deficient the so called professors!!.

The problem with Buhari supporters is they're very blind. Not a surprise they call them zombies. Otherwise, how is a protest against the unprecedented hardship in Nigeria a protest again PMB?

Weren't there protests in Obasanjo's regime? Weren't there protests in GEJ regime?

We've always had protests in this country whenever necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by Orikinla1: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Debaddest:
Anyone that doesn't support this protest, me and my humble NL members are saying this to you..

1 Like

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by SalamRushdie: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
These yoruba lecturers will not kill 2baba ooo
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by chuksjuve(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
How did he blast him?.
What weapon was used to blast him?
Nigeria and its funny headline captions..

Meanwhile u want you all to check my signature and blast us with calls for your landscape and garden services..

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by LordOfNaira: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Debaddest:
Anyone that doesn't support this protest, I me and my humble NL members are am saying this to you..
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by odehaj: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tuface should be careful: at a time of political divide like this in Jamaica,Bob Marley,his wife & the manager took bullets few days to 'smile Jamaica' concert. A concert Bob organised to help the poor, but rival political parties thought he had taken sides Though, the legend still performed at the concert with a bandage on his arm. Can Tuface do that? #comparing2facetomarley.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by MOSICATED5(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
This same useless lecturers strike at any given instance for selfish reasons
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by Orikinla1: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
amebo101:
As the date for the proposed protest draws nearer, more pressure is being mounted on music legend, Tuface as another lecturer blasts him over the nationwide protest. Dare Arowolo took to his Facebook account and wrote the following below

[img]http://2.bp..com/-I5LxdCdqJLw/WJDC4mRY4zI/AAAAAAAAMgU/V0wtevCrezQQTTYyo9JyM_m09OmDascpACLcB/s400/lo.jpeg[/img]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211614105607279&id=1205154061

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/another-lecturer-lambasts-2face-over.html

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by LilSmith55(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mumu Lecturer, ah no blame u na, u don sell #300 handout for #2500, because paper and ink don cost for market, u don collect double money for useless practicals, assignment and Project with the Threat of Fail for student wey no pay... God is watching u all

1 Like

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by ipodstinks: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeAvenger:
Only jobless people will come out for the protest, you better concentrate on your dying music career
buhari zombie sited. grin
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by bendike: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Supid lecturer! With the kleptocracy of the past admin your 200k salary was 1200 dollars now how much is it in your unkleptocratic present regime? 200 dollars a month and you still have not received sense. Dont worry , maybe when you hve to tell your colleagues abroad u earn 100 dollars monthly you will then wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by LordOfNaira: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
The lecturer said it all!!!

Many Nigerian youths lack knowledge.
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by ceda99: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
To hell with the protest
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by cybriz82(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
when mama peace dey sing dearis God oooo dearis God ooo..water carry me dey go anywhere jona dey carry me dey go.sheybi una dey laff am....say una want change....#longlivemamapeace...
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by Solozzo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
When Jonathan gave 7billion Naira to Nigerian artists including 2baba in 2015 to share so as to support his re-election bid, did 2baba give u kobo of that money? He's is probably gotten more billions from PDP to protest,and we are foolishly following him. Our Mumu don do!!

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by Orikinla1: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
If 2Face has been nominated for the 2017 Grammy Awards like Whizkid, would he be thinking of street protest?

Na frustration dey worry am.
grin

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by citee(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
I wonder the type of so called lecturers we have in this country. In other progressive countries, lecturers and indeed the academia are usually at the fore front of social crusades to bring about positive change in the society. While not holding brief for Tuface, i believe he has every right to mobilize people to protest against what he perceives as injustice in the society. To question his moral right for demanding a better society now and not when Jonathan was in power is just being simplistic. In that regard then we all should be held accountable because we benefited from lower petrol prices despite the massive corruption that was going on in the country. So now that inflation has reached an all time high of 18.6% are we to be silent because we all took part in fuel subsidy with the previous administration of Jonathan claimed to have spent heavily on.
By all standards Tuface is a rich man but as the saying goes you are equally poor if you are the only rich man in the midst of poor people.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by 989900: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
How is this Tuface's protest?

How and why can't any Nigerian, 1face, 2face, or 10face peacefully protest against ills as deem fit
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by Solozzo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
cybriz82:
when mama peace dey sing dearis God oooo dearis God ooo..water carry me dey go anywhere jona dey carry me dey go.sheybi una dey laff am....say una want change....#longlivemamapeace...

FOOL!! She and her husband plus PDP looted Nigeria dry and left us suffering , and you are praising her. Do u have up to 50million dollars in your account? That's Mrs jona's pocket money looted from your generation' s treasure.
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by akaahs(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeAvenger:
who know u... I pity ur life
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by Tiffbuxas: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
All these our brosses... The hunger no dey touch them?... I'm surprised people like Mr lecturer still exist... This is too much NIGERIANS IT'S TIME FOR THE SUFFERING AND SMILING TO End... it av tire us.... For those asking what the protest will achieve... You definitely don't know they power of the people.. You don't know the power you have.... Poverty and desperation will never be the statuesque
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by sweetestever(f): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
2face is not complaining, everybody has his or her cockroch under their cupboard! what has protest got to do with his personal life? 2face is living larger than you mr professor! am sure he is even taking care of those kids! i support you Innocent Idibia, one Benue but don't you think we should start from Benue! am from Benue igede obi LEA
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by zainabxel(f): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
odehaj:
He Sang this yet he kept collecting gifts from politRikcians..and comparing him to Marley & Fela is an aberration.

1. Which gift did you witness him collect?
2. Which Nigerian doesn't collect gifts from politicians?
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by Vladdo: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nigerian youth: blind rats being led by older blind rats; no objectivity, no sense! It's always the least intelligent that are quick to turn to insults simply because it's beyond them to make civil and valid submissions. Mr Dare's submission was spot on! Tuface is charismatic and talented,of course, but benefitting from the same establishment he is turning against now makes him not qualified to be ranked comparatively with the likes of Robert Nesta Markey & Fela Anikulapo Kuti. While Tu 'romanced' with the establishment, Bob & Fela never did. Now, how is that so difficult to reckon, sire?

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by almarthins(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeAvenger:

Ehn! So u r one dem huh huh!
Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by odehaj: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
zainabxel:

1. Which gift did you witness him collect?
2. Which Nigerian doesn't collect gifts from politicians?
Evidence is everywhere or are you from Mars? He that goes to equity must go with clean hands. Let him not allow poliTRikcians to use him there may be consequences now or later.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer, Dare Arowolo Blasts 2face Over Protest: You Benefited From Kleptocracy by odehaj: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
odehaj:
Evidence is everywhere or are you from Mars? He that goes to equity must go with clean hands. Let him not allow poliTRikcians to use him there may be consequences now or later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide / Shatta Wale, Flaunts His $1m Home / Samklef Settles Feud With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.