Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide (24614 Views)

Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' / Billionaire Mufasa Host Zlatan, Poko Lee And Others In His Mansion / How To Poco Dance By Poco Lee (2) (3) (4)

Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by obembet(f): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6905024/poco-lee-kogbagidi-sends-portable

Rising singer and Zazu crooner, Portable, has express his sincerely apology his childish message and send apology message to his benefictoer

Here is what he wrote

My sincere apologies goes out to my benefactors @olamide @poco_lee and @kogbagidi . I am in the learning process , I know better now . Kindly forgive me and pardon the street in me . Much love and appreciation to all my fans , words cannot express my feelings right now . Thanks for the intervention and words of comfort. Now I know am not in this journey alone . Love you guys . I will never let you down again. Expect more from your boy . Zeh nation !

Source https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXv8iUVF7fH/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEV7b3ObyFw

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by inoki247: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
igbo don clear for him eye...

If you feel laik you're been cheated no b social media u go fight am...

We all know Nigeria Record label in Naija na rip off buh u av to play along with sense if not anyone dat wants to du business with u might regret so when the record label come for u....

Mak Poco sef go du d right thing go reedit d song to the guy name...

And no dull am if e b publicity cos for Nigeria we no know wetin real again....

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Whazar(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Way to go meanwhile this pocolee nah sly

E be wan Dey use the guy Dey chop
I tried downloading his track on audiomack and guess what? Poco’s name came first as if he owns the song

Where segun wire today? If d guy no cry out dem for chop him life join their own

60 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by newswires: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2021

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by obembet(f): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Whazar(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
obembet:
Lalasticlala
Lala no gree pick call again?
Have u given the mod his weekly coochie?

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Portable wan trend. grin
Yeye. See e head like rice farm. grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Fedrick100: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Portable is not out of line in any way. His approach may be crude as he is perceived to be uneducated and rough but there is no denying that Poco Lee has been milking him.

Poco Lee's name comes first while Portable and Olamide are regarded as featured acts in the song. This is not a common mistake but a well calculated attempt at profiting off someone considered to be unenlightened, ignorant and uneducated. The song was done with by Portable and Olamide but Poco Lee's name found its way to the track name. He is neither a DJ, nor an executive producer.

Royalties, awards, recognitions, and other accolades the song will get in the nearest future will all go to Poco Lee because the track name suggests he owns the song but Portable is the one getting the recognition.

The Nigerian music industry might be a 'dog eat dog' affair but this is unprecedented. The Dollar issue is of no concern to me but Poco Lee is definitely not helping this Sango act. Unfortunately, he will be kicked back to where he crawled out from but this whole charade gives an idea into how label owners and industry helpers lift artists to their doom—they make the money while they leave the fame to the artists and even control how much the artists take home.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by errigdee: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
baba don't blow COLOS tire
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by errigdee: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
baba don blow COLOS tire

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Felabrity: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Poco Lee should be the one apologising

40 Likes

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by slawormiir: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Who be all these ones

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Mrniceguy007: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
A
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by visijo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
PR STUNTS.

Meanwhile The Shorter The Girl, The Louder The Mouth���

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by TimmyTen(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na una sabi
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
my guy see say if e go village nah him lose.. but still sha I like the way e voiced out, so next time others won't ride him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by dapsoneh: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
H
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Boddaz: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Their wahala..

E no consign me
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by ednut1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Them spray you money another man pick am . Bullying

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
He should have joined Arsenal FC instead of Aston Villa

There he is assured of playing time.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Goppogr: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Apologize for what

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
All for the grams

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
He done understand how the level dey go.
Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Iamdbull: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

But their relationship cannot be smooth again even if they accept him back, because he has already tarnished Poco Lee's image

Re: Portable Apologizes To Poco Lee And Olamide by Rastaramsey(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Those people are bigger than you x20
But I don't blame you for voicing out
Poko Lee nah thief sef but that is the way the music industry be....

Those niggars go use and dump you....

You sef try reach the top and start to dey rip those upcoming sef grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

‘What God Told Me When I Died In Car Accident’ – Yul Edochie (Photos) / Olamide And Maria Okan Never Agreed To Abort Pregnancy - Friend / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi