Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why I Support Biafra- Rosie Segura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Biafra- Rosie Segura (772 Views)

GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" / I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Biafra- Rosie Segura by frankdoz: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rosie Omalicha Segura an American activist wrote. Beautiful family some of you around the world are asking me about Biafra, because you see me posting news, articles and pictures of this Nation and its people, well let me explain to you why I LOVE, SUPPORT and STAND 100% with Biafra and its beautiful people... Biafrans are Jewish from the seed of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. Biafrans are from the twelve tribes of Israel and Christian people who love Jesus! Biafra was a Christian independent Nation before Britain came and ganged up with Hausa/Fulani and Yoruban people and forced them to become one Nigeria, by killing 3.5 million Biafran people including children, while all this was happening in Biafra, Britain tried to hide what they were doing by giving Biafran people Bibles just to cover in front of the whole worldwide and make it seem very "CHRISTIAN" ...but they were given arms to Hausa/Fulani and Yoruban people to kill the Biafrans in back of the whole world! Nigeria is a Islamic country and because Biafra is a Christian Nation they have never accepted their religion Biafrans want to be free from Islamic Nigeria, but Nigerian government does not want to let them go to their own Nation, because of the CRUDE OIL that Biafra Land has, so Nigerian president Buhari and government officials are murdering innocent, unarmed young Christian Biafrans and children today, while they are exercising their right to Self Determination and peacefully protest for the freedom of their Leader Mr. Nnamdi Kanu and the complete Freedom, Restoration and Establishment of Biafra as an independent Nation again... This is why the struggle of Biafra and all the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) FREEDOM... Beautiful family please help us put Biafra back on the map as an independent Nation again by... 1. Praying For: A) Biafra's complete Freedom, Restoration and Establishment as an independent Nation. B) Mr. Nnamdi Kanu's freedom from Islamic Nigerian prison and his protection and safety. C) All the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) protection and safety 2. Signing the Petitions that are being posted in my Facebook status and sharing them on your Facebook walls so that your family and friends will be able to signed them too. 3. Sharing and reposting the news, articles and pictures that I post in my Facebook status about Biafra and all the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), so that everyone in your Facebook friend list will see it too! Thank you beautiful family for your prayers and support of Biafra and all the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Daddy God will bless you ♡ I love you all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Biafra- Rosie Segura by subtlemee(f): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
You must stand for something in Nigeria,be it IPOB,bokoharam,PDP,APC,herdsmen,shiites,Niger Delta Avengers,JTF,vigilante,MMM,church,mosque,shrine

Ours brains has been fried after washing...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Biafra- Rosie Segura by Malawian(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Biafra- Rosie Segura by prince985(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Why I Support Biafra- Rosie Segura by paramakina202: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
I thought she got something meaningful to say about Biafra but na,she is talking about Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.those guys are not Biafrans and Biafrans are not Jews.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Biafra- Rosie Segura by frankdoz: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
paramakina202:
I thought she got something meaningful to say about Biafra but na,she is talking about Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.those guys are not Biafrans and Biafrans are not Jews.
afonjas! when will anytn meaningful come out from them?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Biafra- Rosie Segura by frankdoz: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
paramakina202:
Re: Why I Support Biafra- Rosie Segura by paramakina202: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
frankdoz:
LOL
Nna gi bu Afonsi obu nani Afonja grin nwa eberibe.

(1) (Reply)

I Warned Nigerians About Buhari, He Has No Direction – Pdp Chieftain, Kaze / BREAKING: DSS Operatives Pick Up James Ibori On Arrival In Nigeria / Buhari Vacation: From Goodluck To Badluck. Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.