Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" (19298 Views)

Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation / 70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by AlexReports(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2018
The first son of former governor of old Anambra State, Chief C C Onoh, has declared his support for President Muhammadu Buhari, who jailed his father in 1983 as a military Head of State.
Onoh's son, Chief GB Onoh, made the declaration at inauguration of the Governance Support Group(GSG), a political support think tank, in Enugu yesterday.
He said that it was time that Ndigbo realized their fortune and political future is better guaranteed and protected under Buhari.

While addressing the audience at the event, made up of select delegates from the five states of the Southeast region, he said, "You know thatBuhari jailed my father. You remember what happened after the 1983 coup, he arrested my father and put him in detention, so I am supposed to be the last man on earth to support Buhari for a second term in office come 2019.
"But I tell you today that President Buhari is the hope for the Southeast for us to get a shot at the Presidency. We must support him without any sentiment."
The Governance Support Group in the South East was inaugurated to support the campaign efforts of the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) for President Buhari, an organization formed to ensure that Ndigbo contributed to Buhari re-election.

It will be recalled that a few days ago, APC leaders from the Southeast visited Buhari at AsoRock and became the first region to officially endorse Buhari for a second term in office.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/01/buhari-jailed-my-father-but-i-support.html?m=0

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by dingbang(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2018
Mods pardon me, the people of Nairaland please pardon my words but I really want to say this.

This man is very stupid and a big fool...

152 Likes 17 Shares

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by MiaB(f): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Smh.

3 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2018
You might as well be his houseboy, bozo

APC still wants vote from that region after dancing like a mad python.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by midolian(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2018
You must be supporting him because his reason for jailing your father is justifiable.

22 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Corrinthians(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2018
dingbang:
Mods pardon me, the people of Nairaland please pardon my words but I really want to say this.

This man is very stupid and a big fool...
..only to the class of stupid and bigger fools below..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by psucc(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2018
This is why Nigeria has refused to grow. So much sycophants. But this fellow will be disappointed just as Tinubu, Atiku, OBJ, etc.

By the way please NLers -
#WhereIsTamDavid-West

12 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by okosodo: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2018
Stupidity is at play here

9 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by ManirBK: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Buhari for all 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by menix(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2018
See this mumu GB that is useless without his late father's wealth is talking..

Who in his community does not know how useless he is, I am sure he still ain't married because no family is not aware of his stewpidity...

A man who can't even sway 200 people except his Odo masquerade followers..

I am sure Onoh himself would be in sorrow in d land of the dead for such fool like GB...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Flexherbal(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2018
For his personal gains!

5 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2018
To each one his own undecided
Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by emeka2847: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Thank God he didn't say 2019

AlexReports:
The first son of former governor of old Anambra State, Chief C C Onoh, has declared his support for President Muhammadu Buhari, who jailed his father in 1983 as a military Head of State.
Onoh's son, Chief GB Onoh, made the declaration at inauguration of the Governance Support Group(GSG), a political support think tank, in Enugu yesterday.
He said that it was time that Ndigbo realized their fortune and political future is better guaranteed and protected under Buhari.

While addressing the audience at the event, made up of select delegates from the five states of the Southeast region, he said, "You know thatBuhari jailed my father. You remember what happened after the 1983 coup, he arrested my father and put him in detention, so I am supposed to be the last man on earth to support Buhari for a second term in office come 2019.
"But I tell you today that President Buhari is the hope for the Southeast for us to get a shot at the Presidency. We must support him without any sentiment."
The Governance Support Group in the South East was inaugurated to support the campaign efforts of the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) for President Buhari, an organization formed to ensure that Ndigbo contributed to Buhari re-election.

It will be recalled that a few days ago, APC leaders from the Southeast visited Buhari at AsoRock and became the first region to officially endorse Buhari for a second term in office.‎

1 Like

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
..only to the class of stupid and bigger fools below..
Omenka grin

10 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Omeokachie: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2018
Now you are enjoying the change you voted for.

Correct guy!

3 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by BruncleZuma: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Anybody notice this Op leaving pageantry and aproko to slide into politics DM like nkpi

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Balkan(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2018
The guy has collected his own shear.
Meanwhile he has only one vote.

The igbo 2023 predent is a falacy that you can sell only to zombies

4 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by smartty68(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2018
Support is relative, hence the reason why majority are going berserk on daily basis.
Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by johnaruson(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2018
jail your dad because he was a thief and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by kaycyor: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2018
Buhari for 2019.. Letter or no letter.. 2019 Sai Baba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Amarabae(f): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2018
His Choice,his business.
We are in democracy

3 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by MahatmaGhandi: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2018
I am sure you recently discovered that he is not your father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2018
it's people like this fool the reason why Nigeria is in this mess. what happened about a selfless service to our nation, regions this regions that let forget about where you come from and join hands to lift this nation up. Enough of self interest.
Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Thisis2raw(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2018
What a pity. His father will definitely be disappointed with this slowpoke.

Please where is Sarrki? Make e no be say hungry don kill dat boy finally. Chai

3 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by AleAirHub(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2018
I swear this man is Coward angry
AlexReports:

It will be recalled that a few days ago, APC leaders from the Southeast visited Buhari at AsoRock and became the first region to officially endorse Buhari for a second term in office.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/01/buhari-jailed-my-father-but-i-support.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018
This man just spat on his father's legacy... freedom of choice or not... Democracy or not

2 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by Timiblanko(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Foolish men will always behave like one. Enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by jmoore(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018

This man just advertised himself as in illiterate.
The north that have produced most of past presidents, did they transform their region to Dubai?
How will a president from Igbo add anything to Igboland?

Him and his likes are instruments that will be used and discarded after by those they support.

Allow people to choose who they want to elect. Igbos do not play tribal cards during elections. Ojukwu was not supported by most Igbos when he contested.

Only a fool would think Buhari will handover to Igbos because of their support. It is democracy and Buhari can only vote once. I won't be surprised if he is just supporting for money they usually share to campaign/support organizations.

5 Likes

Re: GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" by python1: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Pigs and Idiots go grunt out their intestines.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" / Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.