Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? (920 Views)

I Have 100k Budget On My Blog / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Please Rate This Blog, What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by avonoshi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Question 1: I have 100k that i want to invest my blog, a political niche blog, what are the best practices for me to grow the blog to a nationwide thing, thread created learning purposes, all comment and critics are allowed.

Question 2: If i invest it into promoting my facebook page, how many likes and follow do you think the money can generate?

grin grin
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by softwerk(f): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
avonoshi:
Question 1: I have 100k that i want to invest my blog, a political niche blog, what are the best practices for me to grow the blog to a nationwide thing, thread created learning purposes, all comment and critics are allowed.

Question 2: If i invest it into promoting my facebook page, how many likes and follow do you think the money can generate?

grin grin

Please forgive my ignorance, but how do you make money from facebook likes and comments?

1 Like

Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by Donald3d(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
avonoshi:

grin grin

First let me ask what your driving force is ?
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by Jose213(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
with 100k i would advice you market the blog,purchase a good premium theme and ensure your seo is on point.
If Seo is good people will find you and not the other way round.
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by avonoshi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
driving force?
Donald3d:

First let me ask what your driving force is ?
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by avonoshi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
the site has a good and seo friendly theme with nice alexa stats, marketing advice would be much appreciated
Jose213:
with 100k i would advice you market the blog,purchase a good premium theme and ensure your seo is on point.
If Seo is good people will find you and not the other way round.
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by mokoshalb(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
avonoshi:

grin grin
you will generate alot but might not be fruitful..
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by avonoshi(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
you make money from the links from affiliates or your website you post on your social media channels, you dont actually earn from the likes and shares on your fb page, if your website is monetized and you have quite a good numbers of followers, chances of making money is high
softwerk:

Please forgive my ignorance, but how do you make money from facebook likes and comments?
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by avonoshi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
not be fruitful in terms of what. please brief us
mokoshalb:
you will generate alot but might not be fruitful..
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by Donald3d(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
avonoshi:
driving force?
I mean what is your main motivation for blogging
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by avonoshi(m): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2017
like argument and tend to engage in political topics
Donald3d:
I mean what is your main motivation for blogging
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by Jose213(m): 2:46am On Feb 01, 2017
avonoshi:
the site has a good and seo friendly theme with nice alexa stats, marketing advice would be much appreciated

I would not really measure alexa rank as when looking at how good or bad a blog is doing.
Use tools like semrush,Ahrefs and Majestic.

Check your Moz Rank,PA,DA and most importantly how many relevant & high quality links are pointing to your site.
..and get rid of the low quality ones.

With these tools,you can see what keywords you rank for in search engines and in which position,who is your competitor and how are they able to beat you.
You will get a scope of how your site is fairing in real time and not estimations.

Coming back to marketing,every niche has its own best strategies.
i would advice carrying out some research and see what exactly your audience wants and spy on your competitors to see how they are getting their audience and read marketing tips online before jumping in the ocean.'
With these strategies,you will be able to start seeing results but if you do it wrongly,its no difference as throwing money in the air and watching it disappear....don't go in blindly learn a thing or two about the audience you want to reach.

1 Like

Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by AfterEarth(f): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2017
N100k ..

The only thing you can do is provide your blog the best things that are needed.
Good hosting plan upto 2-3 years.

Good theme and layout.

It won't even cost upto N100k.
Just save the rest.

With N100k you can't invest it in your blog and make money continually unless you have more than that you want to be spending on it on some daily basis.

You can only invest it in selling e-books with your blog and make money continually.

Goodluck
Re: I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? by avonoshi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
well written article
Jose213:

I would not really measure alexa rank as when looking at how good or bad a blog is doing.
Use tools like semrush,Ahrefs and Majestic.

Check your Moz Rank,PA,DA and most importantly how many relevant & high quality links are pointing to your site.
..and get rid of the low quality ones.

With these tools,you can see what keywords you rank for in search engines and in which position,who is your competitor and how are they able to beat you.
You will get a scope of how your site is fairing in real time and not estimations.

Coming back to marketing,every niche has its own best strategies.
i would advice carrying out some research and see what exactly your audience wants and spy on your competitors to see how they are getting their audience and read marketing tips online before jumping in the ocean.'
With these strategies,you will be able to start seeing results but if you do it wrongly,its no difference as throwing money in the air and watching it disappear....don't go in blindly learn a thing or two about the audience you want to reach.

(1) (Reply)

Free Non Hosted Adsense Account For First Three Naira Land Member / Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance / Help With CPA Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.