Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Who Says There Is Hardship In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says There Is Hardship In Nigeria? (4400 Views)

Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him / High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / Anglican Church Begs Buhari To Resign Over Ill-health And Hardship In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Orikinla1:
"The Wedding Party" has made more than N290M in less than 30 days from Nigerian cinemas.
Who says there is hardship in Nigeria? And the movie was made with only N60M!

Nigerian music industry is booming.
Even bloggers are becoming millionaires.

South Africans' Shoprite is building new shopping malls and creating thousands of jobs for Nigerians.

The Chinese are expanding their businesses with their rail and road construction contracts and increasing employment of thousands of Nigerians.

Uber is booming in Nigeria with more taxi cabs.
Ride-hailing company Uber has offered over a million trips in Nigeria two years after it started there and is eyeing expansion to a French-speaking West African country next, its West African chief said on Thursday.

Nigerian LNG is expanding.

ExxonMobil Earns $7.8 Billion in 2016; $1.7 Billion During Fourth Quarter
Cash flow from operating activities of $7.4 billion and asset sales of $2.1 billion more than covered fourth quarter dividends and additions to property, plant and equipment.

MMM Nigeria made billions of dollars from over 3 million Nigerians. grin

Thousands of school children are having free meals in several states for the first time in Nigeria.

More five star hotels are opening in Lagos, Edo and Abuja.

Federal government of Nigeria is paying the salaries of civil servants.

Lagos state brought new BRT buses with AC and TV.
Gone are those harrowing days of rushing for 911 "Molue" buses with some of them losing control and falling into the lagoon.

Even 7 year old comeddiene Emmanuella and Mark Angel were spotted aboard a private jet .

Nigeria is still the biggest economy in Africa with Lagos as the largest megacity on the continent and the fifth largest economy that is bigger than the economy of Kenya, the biggedt economy in East Africa.

Even the famous billionaire Cofounder and CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg visited us and enjoyed pounded yam and vegetable soup with his fingers.

Only shortsighted pessimists have a negative attitude in Nigeria.
While the optimists have the positive attitude of true patriots who believe in the Nigerian Dream and are working with great zeal for the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa in the comity of nations.

The same Nigerians complaining of hardship are spending millions of naira daily on sports betting and gambling in "Baba Ijebu" instead of saving and investing their money in small scale businesses.

I thank God for Nigeria.
For almost 10mins, I've been pondering on what reply would suit this biased and insensitive write up. Do throw caution and abuse? ignore you? This write up betrayed any form of education you may have had. choosing to highlight the wellness of a select few is sad. even in the poorest of nations, there are still billionaires. This is tantamount to telling us to lay low and accept our hardship, the farmers to allow themselves keep being butchered, for people to starve till they eat themselves. you prolly have some change in your account. But don't forget..the world goes around. Someday, when you face injustice like the masses, someone else will call it justice to your face. I'm truly sorry for your kind.

1 Like

Re: Who Says There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Who Says There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Lucasbalo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
AssLeeKar:
Oganla, it cant be decoy na him be that poor man! Age is not maturity... That man is totally frustrated and has been paid ! This is his alternate moniker... I swær he dey smoke osogbo ganger like drangon. I met a nigerian family yesterday whose bread winner was involved in accidnt like more dan a mnth n dy kept d man at home with self medications bcux no monex to chop let alone hospital. Wen I saw magot on the wound I HAD to witdraw my last cash to assist!
The funiest tin is that this Ondo man was among those 2015apc foot soldiers stabing people dat opposedAPC but today him life don bend
Ogamisir, go down street, people are in serious pains.
As for Op, he has been bursted! A man that is owing 2terms skul fees go come dey yan apata. I just pray for God to Bless him
If that is truly Orikinla or whatever he calls himself, that ragged face look beaten not only by weather but by poverty too. It's a shame a guy will write that junk in a country where an average citizen lives on less than $2 a day. It's good most Nigerians don't feel like OP.
Re: Who Says There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Orikinla1: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Techstars Atlanta is Coming To Lagos!

For all entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas and startups who need VCs.
Funding up to US$120K.

Apply on my Nigerians Report Online
https://nigeriansreportng..com.ng/2017/02/techstars-atlanta-is-coming-to-lagos_2.html?m=1

Re: Who Says There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Orikinla1: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bank Of Industry Supports Screen Naija One Village, One Cinema Project - TV/Movies - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1297013/bank-industry-supports-screen-naija

Re: Who Says There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Orikinla1: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nokia Bloggers Forum Comes Up In Lagos, Nigeria - Webmasters - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/396728/nokia-bloggers-forum-comes-up

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Plan To Postpone 2019 General Elections -INEC / A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) / Osinbajo To Represent Nigeria At The UN Climate Conference In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.