Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia (32465 Views)

Anita Adetoye Weds Emmanuel Ikubese (Photos) / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by dunkem21(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Iceman2017(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2017
angry After he has been noticed. Just for fame.
Congrate you have been known grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by ehissi(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2017
H
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by kherlly(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Nice thing to do when u realise yor mistake

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Hades2016(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Stupid man who need your apology eeeh. .. Ode angry

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by jesus500(m): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2017
You are a disgrace to well meaning nigerians prof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Nofuckgiven: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Professor of stupidity and zombiism. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by rifasenate11(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2017
johnstar:
Afonjas self
After u don disgrace urself for public, u come dey apologise?

Thunder fire u der

Wt of dat second lecturer?
Him self go apologise?
what of BOVI
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by jericco1(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Despite being a prof. He still can't reason. Its a nice thing he came out to apologise tho.

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by 989900: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
He has apologized, you lot still chastising the prof. after his apology, will be the ones coming off as illiterates if you can't see it takes a lot of humility and infinite strength for a man to eat his own puke.

I was one of the ones that came for the man's throat, but now I admire the prof.'s courage.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Johnnyessence(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
So called prof is as useless as lawma trash bin. Rubbish from the highest order. He better invent meaniful thing in his life and not venture into politics that he didn't know much about.

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by mantosa(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Oga Prof, how far?

Got the attention you needed? Now get to write articles for Punch or Guardian
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by jospepper(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2017
It's no use locking the stable door after the horse has escaped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
He acted before thinking - idiotic of him.
Though,it's good he's manned up and apologise.

Patiently waiting for 5th of Fakebuari. I can't wait to protest.
6th

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by lawalosky(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
I can garrantee you freedom of speech But I can't garrantee you freedom after speech!!!

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by grandstar(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
This isn't a contrite apology. He seemed coerced.

This is a man who accuses another man of being Randy yet does not wear a ring!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Enyimbamercedes: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2017
So what happens to Blackface who shared the initial post of the 'Prof'. As the prof has apologized and taken back his words, where does that leave Mr.Blackface?

5 Likes

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by boborosky(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2017
too many profs these days with dysfunctional brains.

Tubaba, you are the real deal. you've lectured me about life through music. not even this oloriburuku prof or bubu can take that away.

I stand with you. #Respectthelegendwhospeaksthroughmusic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by leisuretym: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2017
most professors are first class lunatics and sadists!

2 Likes

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by epistleNow(m): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2017
It takes a strong person to admit they were wrong

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by goldedprince: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2017
you are stupid to apologize to a useless poor tout that just became famous suddenly.
infact you deserve better slap
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by bareal(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Christane:
i dnt understand why evribody z calln 2baba an illitrate z it becus he didnt finish z university education?? one thng i knw z dat he do finish z primary n secondary sch education so 4 dat alone z a litrate ...na him cus am sha ..na hm take am sing say hm no finish u ..cum b lyk say na even primary sch hm no finish ..

Which is a prerequisite for contesting any election in Nigeria.
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by francisbarrack(m): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Scream:
Who now acted as an illiterate?

A professor?! It took those that have brains in their heads to lecture you on how F0olish you were..Na wa ooo

I beg forgive him now
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by demmy66: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2017
fiercehillz:
Prof. To be civilized you don't need to be educated...2baba (spiritual healing - 2012)
fiercehillz, you are very very correct.. tuface is a phophet who had already replied him since 2012 before this prof called him an illiterate in the the above lyrics you quoted.. since 2012 tubaba also knew this man will apologize after saying such, so he already answered him in the same song which i quoted below.."the power of forgiveness is underated, so with love and equality,we are well created" thumbs up tubaba the prophet..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Kiakia(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2017
phylp:
Prof. Akindele Adetoye has apologised to 2Baba, for describing the megastar as “illiterate”. The backlash that greeted the professor’s comment was unprecedented.

In his apology, Akintoye had written, “Good day brethren, I put up an update yesterday that incurred the wrath of some of my friends and the population at large for what some considered its harshness to another member of the Nigerian community.

“In hindsight, I believe I was indeed harsh. I believe I am wrong to have come at him in the manner in which I did. He’s in love with our nation like I am and like the rest of us.

“It was in finding a lasting remedy to our national malaise that I believe my passion took the best of me, and it was in that regard that I erred.

“I apologize for that and I apologize to those whom my update affected in any manner. I was wrong and I am sorry.

“Thank you and God bless you all.”

Here’s the screenshot of the apology as grabbed from Adetoye’s Facebook wall:

http://punchng.com/prof-adetoye-apologises-2baba/amp/
That's better.
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by youngjoy(f): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2017
this professor is an educated illiterate.. useless man

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by youngjoy(f): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2017
this professor is an educated illiterate.. useless man.. na dem sabi go for strike pass we want their life sef them dy dia dy make noise

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by fashrola(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2017
fiercehillz:
Prof. To be civilized you don't need to be educated...2baba (spiritual healing - 2012)

2baba!!!! Kai I always feel his flows
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Waiting for black face

2 Likes

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by fashrola(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2017
goldedprince:
you are stupid to apologize to a useless poor tout that just became famous suddenly.
infact you deserve better slap

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 01, 2017
TASTE YOUR WORDS before you SPIT THEM!....nonsense!!
Go & sin no more.
# feb 5 is a moving train....
#try to stop it @ ur PERIL!

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by JideAmuGiaka: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2017
Penisman:
The damage has been done already...Apology too late...

We have accepted his apology but his statement lives on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Absolutely Stunning In New Photos / Laura Ikeji Slays In Bum Shorts / Chika Ike Rocks Waist Trainer In Sexy Workout Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.