Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia (32463 Views)

Anita Adetoye Weds Emmanuel Ikubese (Photos) / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by SycophanticGoat: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Useless professor, keep your belated apology , we don't need it.
With all your professorship, truth is that an "illiterate' TuFace has given you more fame in two days than you could have ever dreamt of in a lifetime.
Another truth is that with all the books you have read, an 'illiterate' TuFace has impacted more lives and is a more powerful voice than you ever would have dreamt of.
Just like the typical western Nigerian person, you think life starts and ends with books. Shior!

Scream:
Who now acted as an illiterate?

A professor?! It took those that have brains in their heads to lecture you on how F0olish you were..Na wa ooo

These are terrible knockout punches. I pray the useless and brainless professor doesn't read these comments, else the fool may contemplate suicide.. grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by neonly: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2017
sapiosexual1:
With all your professorship, truth is that an "illiterate' TuFace has given you more fame in two days than you could have ever dreamt of in a lifetime.
Another truth is that with all the books you have read, an 'illiterate' TuFace has impacted more lives and is a more powerful voice than you ever would have dreamt of.
Just like the typical western Nigerian person, you think life starts and ends with books. Shior!

On point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by zaydocheme: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2017
2face has answered his critics long time ago: 'life is so simple but they just make it complicated. To be civilise you don't have to be educated...let make it happen so this time will not be wasted......''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by neonly: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2017
sapiosexual1:
I blame buhari ooooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2017
There is a prof in every estate, every home and every office Instead of encouragement in life sometimes you will get criticism based on your past to deflect attention from what you want to do in the future.

let them say......experience will humble you and change you to be an better man or woman than they could ever expect you to be.

It pained professor upon all the degree some musician without the education like him can mobilize people like this ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Handsomecole(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2017
At least the protest would afford the thousands of already sacked to have somewhere to go, the hungry would at least see a day food to eat and we shall listen to Good music.
It's better than idling away at home.

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Chudi99(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2017
am waiting for black face to also do the needfull

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by comos: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Professor seeking publicity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by lekbel09(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2017
Professor without commonsense. Whether 2face has 70 children outside wedlock that 1 no concern us we must protest cos I dnt knw ur business with his personal life #feb 5th

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by allaboutobed(m): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Gwan2:
Silence sincerely is golden. It is a virtue, put in more effort to learn it.
Silence reawaken an antagonist subconscious and makes him more analytical and opened minded.
Silence speaks much more than words... The only reason this professor had a rethink was because tuface dint engaged him in an altercation.
The only reason blackface might be bitter with tuface till death is coz of silence on all his affront.
The multiple award-winning artist had mastered the art of reciprocating insults with silence which is one of the reason he is still relevant.
so true

3 Likes

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Triciasexy87(f): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Wooooow... I Love ur first statement, saying 2 baba has made him popular within 2 days... Am loving u for Dat statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Look at this dirty pant, this stinking poo..

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Babaevans1(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2017
goldedprince:
you are stupid to apologize to a useless poor tout that just became famous suddenly.
infact you deserve better slap

Attention seeker. Idiooooooooot

2 Likes

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by kolaish(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2017
Good one prof, only mature people have the courage to apologize for their errors/mis-judgement of other people
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by dfrost: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Gwan2:

The only reason blackface might be bitter with tuface till death is coz of silence on all his affront.
The multiple award-winning artist had mastered the art of reciprocating insults with silence which is one of the reason he is still relevant.

Word! cheesy grin wink
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Damage control...

Next time think well before you rush to social media to publish an opinion which is disparaging undecided

2 Likes

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by alfsalami: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Apology is uncalled for . Idibia gained much from Mark during the looting era hence he wants to please . Idibia is not honest too
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by goldedprince: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Babaevans1:

Attention seeker. Idiooooooooot
yes i am seeking attention of idiots. and am very happy to get one now grin
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Motion123(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Apologies NOT accepted, to me, the prof acted as the illiterate here cos peaceful protest is never a crime the prof should have known that if truly he is a prof.

If 2baba is an illiterate, between 2baba (Innocent Idibia) and the prof (what is his name again cos i don forget) who is popular, richer, travels more, can pull the crowd etc? Don't forget, 2baba has a P.hd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Eastwest: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2017
phylp:
Prof. Akindele Adetoye has apologised to 2Baba, for describing the megastar as “illiterate”. The backlash that greeted the professor’s comment was unprecedented.

In his apology, Akintoye had written, “Good day brethren, I put up an update yesterday that incurred the wrath of some of my friends and the population at large for what some considered its harshness to another member of the Nigerian community.

“In hindsight, I believe I was indeed harsh. I believe I am wrong to have come at him in the manner in which I did. He’s in love with our nation like I am and like the rest of us.

“It was in finding a lasting remedy to our national malaise that I believe my passion took the best of me, and it was in that regard that I erred.

“I apologize for that and I apologize to those whom my update affected in any manner. I was wrong and I am sorry.
professor of what? education cannot be equated with civility.

“Thank you and God bless you all.”

Here’s the screenshot of the apology as grabbed from Adetoye’s Facebook wall:

http://punchng.com/prof-adetoye-apologises-2baba/amp/
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by livinbygrace: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Where is Idris Abdul Kareem(Mr JAGAJAGA) ,since Baba took over he has kept mum,or is it because they are of the same fulani?

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by 4ureyesonly: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Penisman:
The damage has been done already...Apology too late...

Its still better late than never. This apology will stop the brewing trend of insults on this guy. I learnt blackface took it up from where the prof stopped.

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by madridsta007(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2017
phylp:
Prof. Akindele Adetoye has apologised to 2Baba, for describing the megastar as “illiterate”. The backlash that greeted the professor’s comment was unprecedented.

In his apology, Akintoye had written, “Good day brethren, I put up an update yesterday that incurred the wrath of some of my friends and the population at large for what some considered its harshness to another member of the Nigerian community.

“In hindsight, I believe I was indeed harsh. I believe I am wrong to have come at him in the manner in which I did. He’s in love with our nation like I am and like the rest of us.

“It was in finding a lasting remedy to our national malaise that I believe my passion took the best of me, and it was in that regard that I erred.

“I apologize for that and I apologize to those whom my update affected in any manner. I was wrong and I am sorry.

“Thank you and God bless you all.”

Here’s the screenshot of the apology as grabbed from Adetoye’s Facebook wall:

http://punchng.com/prof-adetoye-apologises-2baba/amp/

It was you and your likes, Mr Adetoye, that foisted an illiterate Fulani supremacist, Buhari, as President in the 21st century and you have effrontery to call someone illiterate?

Really?

How foolish can one descend?

If you were truly a Professor, Mr Adetoye, you would have known and appreciated that Nigeria is in a democracy and hence its peoples have the right to protest, a human right?

You see how illiterate you are?
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by fuckbulhary: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Naija don vex see how them finish prof so tey he come apologise to 2face.make buhari no try want come back for 2019 say him want contest come him go chop disgrace pass this prof,even if him do magu magi win we go fight kill ourselves for this country make everything end.
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by xpool(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2017
fiercehillz:
I am happy because 2baba is the celebrity involved. This guy has seen it all in life, from criticism, rising, falling to resurrection. No other celebrity in Nigeria can absorb such shocks n still remain relevant. So I am not surprised because I have been waiting for him to pull this stunt since 2012. This dude has evolved beyond the status of an artist or celebrity to that of a culture...yeah I said "culture". If 2baba could come through successfully come Feb 5th, his way of life, art, sportsmanship and diplomacy would definitely be studied in class rooms. Ask his non-jealous colleagues and they will confirm it.

#istandwith2baba
NOTHING DEY HAPPEN!
#IDEYWITH2BABA#
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by arowstev2000: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2017
U deserve this

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Penisman:
The damage has been done already...Apology too late...
it's not too any late, his apology is the right thing to do as a matured man
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Tobycharles: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2017
I hope his account ain't hacked or being impersonated
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by raystanley(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2017
sapiosexual1:
finish the zombie...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Nature8(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2017
fiercehillz:
I am happy because 2baba is the celebrity involved. This guy has seen it all in life, from criticism, rising, falling to resurrection. No other celebrity in Nigeria can absorb such shocks n still remain relevant. So I am not surprised because I have been waiting for him to pull this stunt since 2012. This dude has evolved beyond the status of an artist or celebrity to that of a culture...yeah I said "culture". If 2baba could come through successfully come Feb 5th, his way of life, art, sportsmanship and diplomacy would definitely be studied in class rooms. Ask his non-jealous colleagues and they will confirm it.

#istandwith2baba

I'm telling you bro, I so much respect that guy (2baba)..
Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by greggng: 10:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Christane:
i dnt understand why evribody z calln 2baba an illitrate z it becus he didnt finish z university education?? one thng i knw z dat he do finish z primary n secondary sch education so 4 dat alone z a litrate ...na him cus am sha ..na hm take am sing say hm no finish u ..cum b lyk say na even primary sch hm no finish ..

Some re still listening to his old song were he stated about not finishing school. He has since went to school and become a graduate. The records re there. Only this prof called him illiterate not everyone pls take note. That prof qualification need to be examined cos he can't even define who an illiterate is. Anyone who cannot read and write

1 Like

Re: Professor Adetoye Apologises To 2face 2baba Idibia by Christane: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2017
did he tell u he want to be a politician??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Buys A Car For Her P.A As A Gift (Video) / Flavour N'abania Strips For Complete Fashion Magazine / Tboss Absolutely Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.