Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) (2255 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video) / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by cheaphost: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Popular musician, Dede Mabiaku stormed out angrily from a live interview after he was told by the special adviser to the president, Mr Femi Adesina to shut up.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ZysrY_5UY

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/femi-adesina-tells-angry-dede-mabiaku-shut-interview/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by ekpeye(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
cheaphost:
Popular musician, Dede Mabiaku stormed out angrily from a live interview after he was told by the special adviser to the president, Mr Femi Adesina to shut up.I have watched the video, there is no where Femi Adesina said 'shut up' op did you watch and listened to the video your self or you just copied and pasted.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ZysrY_5UY

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/femi-adesina-tells-angry-dede-mabiaku-shut-interview/
Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by subtlemee(f): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Anger management is what Nigerians needs,the way things are in the country we over reacted over little things

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by monkautos(m): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2017
this is obviously not a government.....i think femi adesina has been blind folded

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by CoolFreeday(m): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2017
I wonder what some people will do when we return PMB in 2019
Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by malel1: 12:22am On Feb 01, 2017
FUSTRATION EVERYWERE

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by vatiqan(m): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Five most useless officials in Buhari's government:

* Buhari
* Femi Adesina
* Lie Mohamed
* Garba Shehu
* Solomon Dalung!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by Qmerit(m): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2017
I needed to c that very part where he said shutup and wat led to it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 01, 2017
And this femi adesina is a journalist o.Brown envelope has corrupt his brain.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I wonder what some people will do when we return PMB in 2019
Will he be alive before that time?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by Firefire(m): 3:47am On Feb 01, 2017
please show us how and when Femi told him to "shut' up".

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by bennybaba(m): 4:29am On Feb 01, 2017
vatiqan:
Five most useless officials in Buhari's government:

* Buhari
* Femi Adesina
* Lie Mohamed
* Garba Shehu
* Solomon Dalung!
......abeg keep space for baba chir lawal and him partner yemi osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by speaktome(m): 5:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Gan-gannnnnnnn!!!

#MySignatureMyBusiness

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by GetUmad: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2017
That's just to show you how frustrated everybody is. Even Femi Adeshina is feeling it. He's a frustrated being.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by kolado(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2017
I am not surprised. What else do we expect from a confused government!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by GetUmad: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Most Nairalanders comment without proper digging. Most of you up there never watched the real video (not the one posted by the op)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO8HFiy9wW4

If you wanna see where the whole shii went down, go to 54.12

After watching the video I could say its actually Dede that's frustrated. Femi jokingly say "Dede would you keep quiet and let me talk". It wasn't something personal but as a result of friendly and mild argument. Both of them were talking like they've known each other for ages. Dede only took it personal. In fact, it was all laughs as he talked.

But in a second thought again, the worst job on earth is defending a failure. Femi must really be frustrated now having to make up lies to defend his docile Paymaster. The best person for this job would have been FFK. Darn, that guy is good at defending anything.
Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by Funlordmania: 7:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Love Machine:

Are you now gods secretary or are you the one that wants to kill him? undecided
Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by Lanretoye(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2017
I will be back shortly.
Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by castrol180(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Funlordmania:

Are you now gods secretary or are you the one that wants to kill him? undecided

Another new state apparatus, sponsor by Lie Muhammed & FG with tax payer's money

New monicker and new profile open yesterday and already used more than 10hrs in order to keep hailing the failed government on this platform/medium. You are here in order to be monitoring people's opinion...
Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by Funlordmania: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2017
castrol180:

Another new state apparatus, sponsor by Lie Muhammed & FG with tax payer's money

New monicker and new profile open yesterday and already used more than 10hrs in order to keep hailing the failed government on this platform/medium. You are here in order to be monitoring people's opinion...

My friend shut up and stop crying all over people's mentions with your senseless conspiracy theories like the baby you are!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by castrol180(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Funlordmania:

My friend shut up and stop crying all over people's mentions with your senseless conspiracy theories like the baby you are!

But you need to say the reality, shebi you are a state apparatus...talk now 'o boy

Your paymaster expect you and your cohorts to cover a certain level even when you lie.

How much is your pay per work guy?
Re: Femi Adesina Orders Popular Musician To Shut Up On Live Interview (video, pics) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Love Machine:

Are you God that give life? If you must know, yes, he will be alive by God's grace

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter: Before You Stone Buhari,please Read This! / Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria / Breaking News : Fayemi Wins Ekiti State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.