Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria (2252 Views)

I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. / Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result / No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by tk4rd: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
I had conducted this same poll on Facebook, and all of the people that responded to the poll chose the same option..
(I won't be in a haste to reveal the option they all went for anyway.. I will do that later in the comment section.)
Nevertheless, I want to know the general opinion of the Igbo people on Nairaland...
AND HERE IT GOES..
As a true Igbo person, which one of these is more important to you.??

1. Igbo Presidency
2. Good Governance in Nigeria
3. Biafra.
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by anibirelawal(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
All of the above.

Let me simplify it for you. an average Igbo man wants:

1 *BIAFRA; once they have biafra, next thing which is automatic is for :-

2 *IGBO MAN to be a president of their republic. so as a result of that, it will lead them to a :-

3 *GOOD GOVERNANCE in their dear rupublic.

18 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by zendy: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Igbo Presidency? What did Yoruba Presidency do for Yorubas for 8 years under OBJ? What did Ijaw Presidency do for Ijaws in 5 years of GEJ? Igbo Presidency is worth nothing because it will do nothing for Igbos

Good governance? Not possible in Nigeria. Nobody has seen good governance in Nigeria since the white man handed over and left in 1960. The reason that good governance is not possible in Nigeria is that nobody really believes in the Nigerian project. Nigerias unity is all about Oil, and not because the Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani man even like each other or have a sense of purpose. Good governance is not possible in Nigeria

Biafra? Now this what I agree to. A fresh new begining from the disasterous failure called Nigeria where Igbos and their kindred minorities can articulate themselves, come up with a genuine constitution and restructure themselves properly. The only worthwhile choice there is Biafra

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by plaetton: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Igbos made their views known in 1967.
Very little has changed in Nigeria ever since.

If 1967 was rush to action when we were pushed to the wall, we have had 50yrs upon which we tried to adapt and hope for correction and fairness. Nigeria never got better in terms of equity and fairness.

In fact, the recent Fulani herdsmen nationwide terrorism and the tepid reactions from the hausa Fulani dominated security agencies are eerily similar to the org.ies of uncontrolled genocide visited on the Igbo people in 1967.

Sincerely, we don't want to wait another 50 yrs to see if Nigeria will get better and fairer.
We would rather not belong in this failed setup .
It is an unworkable marriage, even for convenience.

We reached that conclusion 50yrs ago.
We are told that we were wrong.

Well, Ask the minority tribes of the middle belt how they feel today.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by FemiFimile: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
I think it is a shame that Nairaland cannot go a single day without making tribalistic comments about the Igbos.

Funny enough the politics section mods that are quick to remove items that refer to Yoruba turn a blind eye wen it refers to Igbo.

Every single day, my yoruba people will be opening tribalistic thread in politics section about Igbo people.

If this is a marketing strategy, then it is a very shameful one that infest the entire forum and by extension Nigeria with rampant bigotry.

So i ask the question can nairaland survive without mentioning Igbos?

7 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by ihitenansa: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
good governance if it were possible..

an impartial equitable govt with focus,..

biafra in the absence of this..
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by FemiFimile: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
social media like facebook, twitter and instagram dont base their survival on bigotry yet no platform is more powerful than them.

In fact, these group are anti bigotry.

so y must nairaland continue on a daily basis to abuse the collective identity of a group of people called the igbos in the name of site promotion?

y dont dey use our tribe name to promote the site and abuse yorubas on a daily basis, at least the site is owned by a yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by Nonaira1: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
I'm honestly starting to confirm that learning disability is common among the average Nigerian. I'm getting more and more confirmation each time i come to NL.

OP we've answered this question multiple times. We WANT BIAFRA. I don't think we can get clearer on what igbos want. Our "leaders" are the greedy ones decieving una otherwise and sincerely, igbos would rejoice if you keep there asses.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by DANDONdGreat(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Good Governance can never be possible in Nigeria..... So i choose BIAFRA

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by Nonaira1: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
FemiFimile:
I think it is a shame that Nairaland cannot go a single day without making tribalistic comments about the Igbos.

Funny enough the politics section mods that are quick to remove items that refer to Yoruba turn a blind eye wen it refers to Igbo.

Every single day, my yoruba people will be opening tribalistic thread in politics section about Igbo people.

If this is a marketing strategy, then it is a very shameful one that infest the entire forum and by extension Nigeria with rampant bigotry.

So i ask the question can nairaland survive without mentioning Igbos?

Personally i love what seun and his mods are doing. He is single handily advancing the Biafra platform than any other despite their platform of "one nigeria" delusion. I've lost count how many "one Nigeria" igbos that came on this forum that isn't a pro biafra now. A huge perfect perfect example is Amarabae whom last year was known to attack any pro biafra igbos on this forum yet this year, I have not seen one comment from her supportimg "one Nigeria" anymore. Love it. Ngozi123 was another like that and several more. Infact, I'm watching Amarabae rainbow glasses break and reality surge up. Hence, I can't speak for any igbo but I'm hope Seun and his mods continue using bigotry towards igbo as attempt to advance their already depleting website. It is killing two birds with one stone in my view. They have single handily destroyed the reputation of this site to a joke that the amount of people here now isn't even remotely close to the number in 2012. Likewise, people with blogs out do it tremendously example: Linda Ikeji. First time I've ever seen a blog out compete a forum with huge margin. Secondly, people view it as a useless platform to obtain any factual information and the best of it all, it assisting to push more igbo into disintegration.
Idk about any other igbos but any "one Nigeria" igbo i see, i make sure to direct he or she to this forum. I've yet to see one that i did that to that came out still supporting "one Nigeria". So for me personally, I thank Seun for his act. Let him continue using igbo bigotry for his depleating website survival. It's a blessing at least for those of us that supports disintegration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by TheKingdom: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
anibirelawal:
All of the above.

2 *IGBO MAN to be a president of their republic. so as a result of that, it will lead them to a :-

GBAM!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfZEY3R6Io

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2018
Nonaira1:

Personally i love what seun and his mods are doing. He is single handily advancing the Biafra platform than any other despite their platform of "one nigeria" delusion. I've lost count how many "one Nigeria" igbos that came on this forum that isn't a pro biafra now. A huge perfect perfect example is Amarabae whom last year was known to attack any pro biafra igbos on this forum yet this year, I have not seen one comment from her supportimg "one Nigeria" anymore. Love it. Ngozi123 was another like that and several more. Infact, I'm watching Amarabae rainbow glasses break and reality surge up. Hence, I can't speak for any igbo but I'm hope Seun and his mods continue using bigotry towards igbo as attempt to advance their already depleting website. It is killing two birds with one stone in my view. They have single handily destroyed the reputation of this site to a joke that the amount of people here now isn't even remotely close to the number in 2012. Likewise, people with blogs out do it tremendously example: Linda Ikeji. First time I've ever seen a blog out compete a forum with huge margin. Secondly, people view it as a useless platform to obtain any factual information and the best of it all, it assisting to push more igbo into disintegration.
Idk about any other igbos but any "one Nigeria" igbo i see, i make sure to direct he or she to this forum. I've yet to see one that i did that to that came out still supporting "one Nigeria". So for me personally, I thank Seun for his act. Let him continue using igbo bigotry for his depleating website survival. It's a blessing at least for those of us that supports disintegration.

It's true; when I first signed up to this site, I was pro-Nigeria and championed for the progression of all Nigerian tribes. Now, I'm just Igbo-centric.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by InfiniteLoopx: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
zendy:
Igbo Presidency? What did Yoruba Presidency for Yorubas for 8 years under OBJ? What did Ijaw Presidency do for Ijaws in 5 years of GEJ? Igbo Presidency is what nothing because it will do nothing for Igbos

Good governance? Not possible in Nigeria. Nobody has seen good governance in Nigeria since the white man handed over and left in 1960. The reason that good governance is not possible in Nigeria is that nobody really believes in the Nigerian project. Nigerias unity is all about Oil, and not because the Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani man even like each other or have a sense of purpose. Good governance is not possible in Nigeria

Biafra? Now this what I agree to. A fresh new begining from the disasterous failure called Nigeria where Igbos and their kindred minorities can articulate themselves, come up with a genuine constitution and restructure themselves properly. The only worthile choice there is Biafra
You did a good job but of the bold; nobody should be tagged a minority in Biafra
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by Beremx(f): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Who Igbo presidency go epp nau? Good governance never epp anybody. Lai lai!! For Biafra, e fit epp sha going by the current problems facing the country

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by InfiniteLoopx: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
Who Igbo presidency go epp nau? Good governance never epp anybody. Lai lai!! For Biafra, e fit epp sha going by the current problems facing the country
I can't believe this is coming from you shocked You support Biafra shocked May your days be long.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by juddy4life: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
As far as this "contraption " called Nigeria is concerned, good governance is an illusion. So BIAFRA is my candid option.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
zendy:
Igbo Presidency? What did Yoruba Presidency do for Yorubas for 8 years under OBJ? What did Ijaw Presidency do for Ijaws in 5 years of GEJ? Igbo Presidency is worth nothing because it will do nothing for Igbos

Biafra? Now this what I agree to. A fresh new begining from the disasterous failure called Nigeria where Igbos and their kindred minorities can articulate themselves, come up with a genuine constitution and restructure themselves properly. The only worthwhile choice there is Biafra
Oga forget this Biafra talk before the python swallows you
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by tk4rd: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
anibirelawal:
All of the above.

Well.. Let me be reading the comments.
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by SantaCruz1: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
. Even Beremx is now pro Biafra and anti - one Nigeria,generally, igbos are tired of this shithole called a country

Cc:Nonaira1
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by SantaCruz1: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
GoroTango:
. fugly mofo, leave this thread now or i will disgrace you again

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by IamJames: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hmm... Keenly observing.
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by fx45(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by zendy: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
GoroTango:

The python is too small for the ideology called Biafra
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:

You support Biafra?? shocked
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is it that we Igbos are not communicating with other ethnic nationalities enough for this question to still arise?

We made our position known since 1967,and it has not changed,nothing in your country Nigeria has suggested that we made a mistake,instead events have shown that Igbos were/are right.

An average Igbo man is business oriented,and knows a bad deal when he sees one,Nigeria is a bad deal and will not be salvaged,instead it will keep getting worse by the day.Perhaps,other ethnic Nationalities who were against Igbos during the Biafran genocide will learn the hard way.The funny thing about your country is that it consumes those that fought for its unity,ask Saro wiwa,Isaac Boro,the ND.Ask Gowon,Ty Danjuma and the middle belt.

An average igbo man is tired of Nigeria,conduct a referendum in Igbo land,if less than 85% vote against Biafra consider it a loss.Nigeria is a burden to the Igbo man,who is hyper ambitious,liberal,driven and pragmatic.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SERT FORTH AT DAWN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
SantaCruz1:
. fugly mofo, leave this thread now or i will disgrace you again
Sorry but I don't take orders from the descendant of a cursed osu pig
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by AnambraDota: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
GoroTango:
Coming from an Uncircumcised Pig who cant even urinate without squatting like a Rabbit

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
zendy:

The python is too small for the ideology called Biafra
The events of last September prove otherwise. Forget Biafra cos it can never never rise again
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by tundesto(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
I agree with the first comment above... With biafra other things are possible.
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by cupidFlint(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
anibirelawal:
All of the above.

you're right on point with this comment. as the Nigerian project is no longer viable we gats look for own,,,, Biafra
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by SantaCruz1: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
GoroTango:
. victor Danladi,you won't hear now until we disgrace you here again

respect urself now
Re: Opinion Poll About What A True Igbo Person Really Wants Concerning Nigeria by zendy: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
GoroTango:
The events of last September prove otherwise. Forget Biafra cos it can never never rise again

The events of September where the Army went to fight unarmed people? Thats to the shame of the Nigerian Army that they only know how to fight people who have no guns but if it is against Niger Delta militants or Boko Haram, they wont be able to do anything.

I wonder what the use of training the Nigerian Army in the use of sophisticated weapons? They should have trained them in Karate since they are only good at fighting unarmed people.

Operation Python dance only made IPOB and Biafra far more popular than it was. More people thsn ever now believe in Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Ochereome Nnanna / Nigerian Man Kisses Croatia Babe After 2 - 0 Win Against Nigeria- Pics / Breaking News : Fayemi Wins Ekiti State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.