Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. (1808 Views)

Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? / Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? / Drink A Glass Of Water Every Morning When You Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by 8bolz(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2007
well i will accept my fate and go for jugdment,so dats why i would want to live a good life on earth. wink

Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by ruescho(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2007
Another of those special Nairaland topics , cheesy

Anyway: if i am not one of those dead walking among the living,
[size=18pt]
There is nothing I would do any more cos there is nothing I can do any more![/size]
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by kiki(f): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2007
my quetion is how u gon wake up and find out u are dead?
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by skipo87(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2007
i ain't telling nobody about my plans for the underworld lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by DaPeter(m): 5:54am On Jan 16, 2007
I would be happy cos i'm tired of this world
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by layi(m): 5:56am On Jan 16, 2007
You cant wake up if you are dead!
If there is life after - then you are simply traslated. You dont wake up/regain consciousness.
If there isnt life after- then its the end

No waking up!

@Dapeter
Then end it now.

@skipo
R u sure its under?
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by Raymand(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2007
Prepare my ass for fire and brimstone which clouds my future?
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by jerrymania(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2007
@ topic

this shows u got 8 boltz fixed into ur skull,
theres no knowledge or work in hell (grave) where thou goest! get it?
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by uchetobi(f): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2007
I hope I die in the right status with God so I wont die the second death which is the crucial one. It will be nice to wake up again to life everlasting
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by 8bolz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2007
i aint gat no 8 boltz jerry dis also aint no joke, angry u have to shapen ur llife on earth or abi u want when u reach heaven dem say make u go hell, when u come go hell ,devil tell u say make u take firewood with fire go start ur own hellfire cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by LadyT(f): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2007
8 bolz did you go to school?

What nonesense topic is this?

You must have 8 balls in you pants because the strain of the weight is putting pressure on your brain.

Baba nla nonesense
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by skipo87(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2007
grin 8 ballz thats an achievement. wished i also had 8
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by Ndipe(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2007
Abeg which kin topic be this? Waking up and realizing that one is dead? Hmm, that will be the 8th wonder of the world.

But sha, it is not a matter of living a good life which is open to interpretation by different people and religious sects, the most important duty is to maintain faith in the Blood of Jesus Christ, repent of your sins, and live a Christian life (Being a born again Christian)
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by jaybaby(f): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2007
, when u come go hell ,devil tell u say make u take firewood with fire go start your own hellfire cheesy

bUHAHAHAHAHAHAH I NO FIT LAFF
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by Destinyguy: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2007
Omo nothing wey i go do then
go and wow baba God say how we go take do am
make i enter PARADISE grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by ruescho(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2007
Lets turn the topic from non-sense to sense:

What would u do if u only had one more day to live?

DonĀ“t want to disturb your thread so everybody can answer here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-37466.0.html#msg840952
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by LadyT(f): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2007
Spend the day praying for forgiveness of sins and making peace with everyone!
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by spade: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2007
I would accept the gbege wey I don enter grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by mukina2: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2007
dead people dnt do nothing .they are dead
how can i wake up when i am dead grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by asoderock(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2007
I will be glad and relieved that i woke up
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by Ndipe(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2007
Very funny answer@asoderock
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by naijacutee(f): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2007
@ topic. I'll go back to sleep.
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by ashewo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2007
about we all think for alil bit Is it really possible,
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by fellybabe(f): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2007
nothing

when am dead, what will i do again.

just be waiting for judgement time
Re: What Would You Do If You Wake Up And Find Out You Are Dead. by blubadd(m): 1:45am On Mar 21, 2007
I'd crack an eye open to check if i'm in heaven if not i'll go right back to sleep!

(1) (Reply)

Most Consistent Member For The Year 2009 / Areo Contractor Debited Me Twice For Online Booking. / I Have A Confession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.