Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby (36244 Views)

Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by owobokiri(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
What kind of atrocious knee is that
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Mayflowa(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
vengertime:
Hubby that will be snatch by her friends tomorrow

This is a brand new hubby. He won't be tired yet. She is looking prettier since she got married to her husband
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Elle277(f): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Beautiful lady just like Omotala
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
LegalBaby:
and your even more stupid reply
clap for your self slowpoke... you GST my attention
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Mambox: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Is Mercy Aigbe a shareholder in Nairaland or perhaps Seun's crush. Mercy Aigbe and snakes make FP than any other subject matter.

Wetin sef?!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Crownadex(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
Youths ..let's form a poilitcal party as against 2019 and take this country back from all these hungry fools and make it better #enoughisenough
ar u telling me to leav my change party ?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by chuksville(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
After Reading This Poo...

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by prince049(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
LegalBaby:
and your even more stupid reply
Cat fight cat fight!!! grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by syndrum(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
you get date with husband you con cover everything for your body but if na to dey start your nonsense modelling photo shoot, Na laps we go dey see and sagged blossom... Oshirobo
definitely, you're cheating on your man..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by AuroraB(f): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
So this woman has a husband chia!! with all her attention seeking in media
Who took the pishur cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
May be my phone has colour problem because my phone is showing me Green colour. Somebody help please!

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by LegalBaby(f): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
GST?
I see you cnt make a full sentence without displaying your utter stupidity
deb303:

I am a slowpoke... you GST my attention
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
AuroraB:
Who took the pishur cheesy lipsrsealed
grin you think say she no like am ?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by AuroraB(f): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

grin you think say she no like am ?
I dunno. ...? I got a hunch the husband's behind the camera sad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by lilyheaven: 1:42am On Feb 02, 2017
CHOPUP411:
So mercy get husband hunmm na wa oooo

But wait where is d husband
He is in the toilet
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by migeoart(f): 6:14am On Feb 02, 2017
CHOPUP411:
So mercy get husband hunmm na wa oooo

But wait where is d husband

Right here!!!

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by alaskido(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2017
deb303:
why her knee fold like that... and what's our business?

Ladies, una don take microscopic eyes naked the woman body finish. Na only you dey see knee wey fold.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2017
AuroraB:
I dunno. ...? I got a hunch the husband's behind the camera sad
Really? grin
AuroraB:
I dunno. ...? I got a hunch the husband's behind the camera sad[/quote
Really? grin[quote author=AuroraB post=53337179]I dunno. ...? I got a hunch the husband's behind the camera sad
Really? grin[quote author=AuroraB post=53337179]I dunno. ...? I got a hunch the husband's behind the camera sad[/quote
Really?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2017
LegalBaby:
GST?
I see you cnt make a full sentence without displaying your utter stupidity
only a fool like you tend not to know that it was a typo error.... am not surprise... clueless swine
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by LegalBaby(f): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2017
deb303:

... am not surprise... clueless swine
" D" comes after surprise
you should know this afterall the smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth was a peniss
you are helping to further embarass yourself with your glaring stupidity grin
come back when you've learned to read and write
now go choke on a diick since that is what you know how to do best.
Empty airhead
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
LegalBaby:
" D" comes after surprise
you should know this afterall the smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth was a peniss
you are helping to further embarass yourself with your glaring stupidity grin
come back when you've learned to read and write
now go choke on a diick since that is what you know how to do best.
Empty airhead
silence they said is golden... but come to think of it... with what you just said here... I should have known better... what was I even thinking of... exchanging words with a hoe like you... continue the quoting dearie am really enjoying your show of stupidity
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by AuroraB(f): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Really? grin
You besta believe it wink
The man don turn 'onye foto' grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby by Cornerstone2020(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
AuroraB:
You besta believe it wink
The man don turn 'onye foto' grin
you are very funny dear na Ezigbo onye foto like okwudiri

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Done Having Babies" - Annie Idibia Says As She Gushes Over A Baby / Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.