Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist (16447 Views)

Wizkid – “made In Lagos” Tracklist + EP (zip Download) / DOWNLOAD Full Mixtape: Mr Eazi – Accra To Lagos (life Is Eazi Vol. 1) / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Mr Eazi – “accra To Lagos” (life Is Eazi Vol. 1) (the Mixta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist by ionsman: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2017
Lol...Nigerians can hype thrash sha...I heard his leg over song yesterday and I was like Wtf is this one singing. ...

Baby you dey do me leg over

You dey give me hangover

Baby you dey give me game over. ...Lmfao

Na wa sha...His only song that appeals to me (he was featured tho) is Ohema...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist by GreatLibra: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2017
Up you Nigga ... Carry go my guy
Re: Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist by itzdeejay: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
ionsman:
Lol...Nigerians can hype thrash sha...I heard his leg over song yesterday and I was like Wtf is this one singing. ...

Baby you dey do me leg over

You dey give me hangover

Baby you dey give me game over. ...Lmfao

Na wa sha...His only song that appeals to me (he was featured tho) is Ohema...

seriously?.......listen to the song again and again.
Re: Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist by Revolva(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dexter247:

Wizkid's boy
don't say that it sound degrading. hey are business partners OK
Re: Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist by vickuzzy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
zagadat

Re: Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist by phynofino: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
thank God he featured my idol phyno otherwise he is drrrrrrryyyyy
Re: Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist by fiyin47(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wasting features cry
Re: Mr Eazi Releases "Accra To Lagos" Tracklist by shurlermoz(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Eazi should go and meet hin Ghana people na, shebi he believe say na Ghana musc influence Nigerian sound.

Fela, Kwam1, Victor Uwaifo, KSA, Obey, Osita Osadebe, The Elegant Stallion, etc....these are the real Nigerian music, anything from 2face downwards is an adaptation of them and a fusion from others.

His stupid statement is an insult and an embarassment to the works of these great legends, In fact Idris Abdulkareem didnt fight 50cents and sacrificed his career for this type of BS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyrics: Woju By Kiss Daniel / Thanks To Nairalanders, Romancelanders Most Especially! / Pasuma Released Another Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.