Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje (10737 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of Buhari With Kwankwaso & Oshiomhole / How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje / Ganduje Demands Apology From Kwankwaso Over Comments On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by stephanie11: 2:41am On Feb 01, 2017
By Muhammad Kabir

Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, yesterday gave reasons why he was at ‘war’ with his predecessor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, who he said left N300billion liabilities on assumption of office in May 2015.

He said such a huge debt made it almost impossible for him to run the affairs of the state. Ganduje, who spoke in Kano said: “It is on record that the same transition committee that the former governor and I appointed under my deputy governor, Prof. Hafiz Abubakar, uncovered N300 billion liabilities even while Kwankwaso insisted that he did not leave any debt for me.”

“But because I felt then that debt, loan or liabilities were normal thing, I didn’t even bother to talk about it, but this really provoked Kwankwaso and he started making frantic moves against my government.” “Even when it was clear when we came into office that there was nothing in the coffers for me to pay salaries and that prompted us to seek loans so that we can start on a good note.”

He said Kwankwaso went to town saying he never borrowed a single kobo and that I was trying to push Kano into debt, a move that was clearly aimed at instigating the people against me.

“But the government under Kwankwaso left behind a huge debt while contractors were also not paid even as we were looking for money to complete many uncompleted projects; what do we do, we had to borrow to clear the mess left behind,” Ganduje said.

He said another reason why the former governor was against him was because of the chairmanship of the ruling APC in Kano. “We removed Doguwa for anti-party activity and the national headquarters accepted our position that it has followed due process, but Kwankwaso was adamant, insisting on Doguwa while the chairman recognised by the APC was Abbas.”

http://politicsngr.com/war-kwankwaso-n300-billion-debt-ganduje/

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by blackpanda: 3:09am On Feb 01, 2017
Get it together and pay workers pls. Stop telling us stories

6 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 01, 2017
The way these guys call billions dey really fear me!!!

13 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Sibrah: 3:40am On Feb 01, 2017
This is the new stealing pattern. Borrow so heavily into the next man's tenure and execute questionable projects with it. Preemptive looting . . .

7 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Obaladerin2(m): 3:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Then go and purchase machine gun
Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Sibrah: 3:46am On Feb 01, 2017
stephanie11:

He said such a huge debt made it almost impossible for him to run the affairs of the state. Ganduje, who spoke in Kano said: “It is on record that the same transition committee that the former governor and I appointed under my deputy governor, Prof. Hafiz Abubakar, uncovered N300 billion liabilities even while Kwankwaso insisted that he did not leave any debt for me.”

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by BbcNews: 3:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Abokis Fighting themselves !!

No Worth My Attention .

5 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by simplemach(m): 4:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Keep fighting in court until ur tenure is over

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Atiku2019: 4:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Sibrah:
This is the new stealing pattern. Borrow so heavily into the next man's tenure and execute questionable projects with it. Preemptive looting . . .

Exactly... cool

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by speaktome(m): 4:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Is it Biafran , Ecomog or third world war

#MySignatureMyBusiness

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Bari22: 5:43am On Feb 01, 2017
kwankwaso never borrow a single kano kobo during his reign in kano, we the masses are the witness, what we know and believe is that he left uncompleted projects for you which you abandoned, you are too tiny to fight kwankwaso, so you rather get back to work so that you may do something before expiration of your 4 year tenure

6 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by malware: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2017
But you did the tenure together, him as Governor and you his deputy, so you knew everything before accepting to run for the oofice. Why are you giving us now

7 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by mykeljosef: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2017
all politicians are the same

its just about who is a higher ranking devil

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Corrinthians(m): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Then what are you both waiting for? Kill yourselves ready.

Mtscheew.
Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Marotzke(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
But you did the tenure together, him as Governor and you his deputy, so you knew everything before accepting to run for the oofice. Why are you giving us now
Seriously? Knows everything? I would be suprised if he knew up to 15% of what went down.
Just like saying that Osinbajo knows up to 5% of what Buhari is currently doing.

3 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by ufuosman(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Make una fight kill una self, e no concern us. E no dey hard una go settle, use the masses catch fun. Thunder fire politician's. Bleep dem all.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Tbillz(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2017
The same way your successor will be at loggerhead with you if not worse!!! Settle your issue #too much issue for citizens to deal with than chasing debtor for U

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Gidi3020(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2017
300 billion what, come my friend gerrah here
When you people were sharing the cash you tell us abi you give me....mind ya sef

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by shakes101(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2017
This men dem go dey call billions like water why youths dey find job, the job sef we no see

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by ybalogs(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Denying 300 billion debt?What do these people take us for? In fact una dey CRAZE.Lubbish
Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by ybalogs(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2017
First class insane men!!!!Oloshi gbogbo

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by nabegibeg: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Kleptocracy

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by emeijeh(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2017
This country sef

2 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by MrGreenMavro: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2017
grin

If man runs with men, its called RACE,
but when he runs with God, it is called GRACE.
Grace keeps Us from Disgrace.
May God's GRACE be sufficient for you and your household today and beyond.
No matter how overloaded a bus is,the driver's seat is always reserved.
I pray very fervently that no one shall take your rightful position.
HAPPY NEW MONTH

COME N EAT WITH ME cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by jojo1415: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Birds of de same feather!!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Barthiyke(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2017
elehi gidi gan, na dem dem.. yeye fifu
Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by seguno2: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2017
What happened to the COURTS?
Is Ganduje also an illiterate just like the sick man in Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Nellybank(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2017
See people wey don chop belle full o. But wait o. Watin be our business in your stealing competition with kwakwa wetin be dat him name again?
Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by hucienda: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2017
APC battle.

Northern zone.

Kwankwasiyya v Ganduje

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Nellybank(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2017
Like say na person name dem dey call. Very simple. Meanwhile I Neva see N2m before for my eye even person own for bank
hilaomo:
The way these guys call billions dey really fear me!!!

1 Like

Re: ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje by Cyriloha(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Oga fight una war wella and bring out that money for it's ment for something good not for una abeg

Abi nah only una be government

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maryam Uwais Sues Leadership Newspaper, Demands N2 Billion / 2023: Tinubu Has Right To Contest For President - Olusegun Osoba / PDP May Lose Nyako To APC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.