Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman (22820 Views)

3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by Tastemoney(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2017
The Daura secret service has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by gudnex22(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2017
h
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by SuperBlack: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2017
ARSENAL stress can make you look for a seat belt in the toilet. This kind of stress can make you go to a funeral of someone you don't even know just to cry so hard without anyone judging you. If you are not careful It can make you dial your lover's number on the microwave. Tag an Arsenal fan!!!
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by freeze001(f): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Lifestone:

We shared common views here, however rather than aggravating the crises which may lead to religious war, Nigerians should have put the government under intense pressure to perform her primary responsibility of protecting their life and properties. His/our anger should be towards the government of Elrufai and PMB and not to promote self help.

The best way to pressure the govt into doing its job is through dialogue and then civil protests. Have these processes not been engaged countless times? What is the yield? The government announces a curfew and then the mother of all attacks is successfully executed against peaceful Christian citizens so what else is left really?

The government is complicit in turning the victims to sitting ducks so no more! That is why self defence/self help is the last resort before a blown out, free for all. Maybe practical implication of that stance will get the govt to sit up and hopefully be impartial too!

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2017
cool cool
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by shamecurls(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2017
He has started watching it, afteral, he paid a courtesy visit to the IGP of recent to show how humble and loyal he is to the power that be.

No man in his right senses will not learn from Nnamadi Kanu's predicaments.

The fear of Kuje is the beginning of Wisdom. Kanu's brain is presently fine-tuned inside and serving as a lesson to all

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by Chrisharry(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Can they say that to the Sultan? Let them direct that warning to the sultan and El'rufai.

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by freeze001(f): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2017
saintmark88:
This is good, next time the man will mind wat he says, if he goes ahead to continue this politically motivated hate preaching, we wouldn't be talking about invitation here again o... We have a situation on hand, govt is trying to curtail it, people who r relevant r meeting to find solution, was it not yesterday we saw that the gov of kaduna with Catholic Bishops, former heads of state, sultan of sokoto and other muslin leaders were meeting, working to resolve the violence.

Then one irrelevant thing will b adding fuel to the fire, in order to seek relevance and make friends with d Fayoses and other clown opposition, for Fayose to be his first defence, it clearly shows he is a political pastor.... He didn't call in Jesus in d hour of trouble, he called a fellow man....

Talk again now, and one thousand followers won't save u. To all those illiterates saying they wanted to arrest him bfre but because of what u said on nairaland thts y they changed their mind, go n ask zazaky y his thousands of violent followers couldn't save him

Will this be the first time religious n political leaders have met to discuss whatever? Why should injustice continue to reign such that perpetrators are not arrested n prosecuted? Do you expect people to sit n fold their arms while death stares them in the face? We must defend ourselves and ward off attacks until d marauders are tame and stop their madness.

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by exlinkleads(f): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2017
mad people

abeg DSS no get twitter account of facebook account??

i need to word those dogs

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by veacea: 7:55am On Feb 01, 2017
Am I the only one who is seeing three bald headed men in z picture? And the shapes look alike. Why?
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2017
DSS vs the Apostle
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by potent5(m): 7:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Which one be watch your tongue? Abi "your tongue" na Nollywood movie?

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by meeketta: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Bari22:
this is unnecessary, just catch the fool and detain him for two weeks and you will see result
WHEN U SEE COWS U NO THEM

2 Likes

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by Kingspin(m): 7:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Fulani herdsmen on the rise, Yeye DSS watch your actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by Hades2016(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Fvvck DSS tongue

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by Phonefanatic: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2017
veacea:
Am I the only one who is seeing three bald headed men in z picture? And the shapes look alike. Why?

I was about saying that. There is something fundamentally wrong with Nigerians and religion don't be surprised the baldness of the other 2 is artificial just like some members of Chris Embassy fry their hair.

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by potent5(m): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2017
SuperBlack:
ARSENAL stress can make you look for a seat belt in the
toilet. This kind of stress can make you go to a funeral of
someone you don't even know just to cry so hard without
anyone judging you. If you are not careful It can make you
dial your lover's number on the microwave. Tag an Arsenal
fan!!!
Watch your tongue. hahaha. Up Chelsea!
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by Lifestone(m): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2017
freeze001:

The best way to pressure the govt into doing its job is through dialogue and ten civil protests. Have these processes not been engaged countless times? What is the yield? The government announces a curfew and then the mother of all attacks is successfully executed against peaceful Christian citizens so what else is left really?

The government is complicit in turning the victims to sitting ducks so no more! That is why self defence/self help is the last resort before a blown out, free for all. Maybe practical implication of that stance will get the govt to sit up and hopefully be impartial too!
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by saintmark88(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2017
freeze001:

Will this be the first time religious n political leaders have met to discuss whatever? Why should injustice continue to reign such that perpetrators are not arrested n prosecuted? Do you expect people to sit n fold their arms while death stares them in the face? We must defend ourselves and ward off attacks until d marauders are tame and stop their madness.

I find that defend ourselves very senseless, defend urself from whom, are u facing any immediate threat, u live in Lagos or PH and u r shouting we must defend ourselves, is that not madness.... Those who face d immediate threat no carry d matter for head, and who told u that the people der dnt defend themselves. There is so much foolishness n Nigeria.
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by buchilino(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

Goodmorning my brother

I am a patriot

U PATRIOT?, YEAH RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by Adiwana: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Lifestone:

We shared common views here, however rather than aggravating the crises which may lead to religious war, Nigerians should have put the government under intense pressure to perform her primary responsibility of protecting their life and properties. His/our anger should be towards the government of Elrufai and PMB and not to promote self help.
Let's stop playing The Good citizen Cause it's really annoying.You anger should be towards the Govt?through what? Internet?How to do you put intense pressure on Govt?if not through Protests&Your leaders.Do u pressurise them through nairaland?And what stupid religious war if not the one already going on.He only called for self defence which the Govt.has clearly not provides for her citizens.Pls,let's type reasonably cos I believe this site is for adults

2 Likes

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by p1jiobi: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2017
They people of southern kaduna don't deceive any pity in the face of the genocide been perpertrated on them by Fulani men. They massively voted for El rufai and still do so in 2019. They are accomplsises in their misfortune. The hated pdp and asked for change. Well they just got served.
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by kolado(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

No be oshokomole and apostle say dss want to arrest him?

I don't believe that version of their story
But DSS laid siege to the hotel where Fayose hid him. What version of the story do we believe then?

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by slawali: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2017
AnyibestDede:
Defend urselves against herdsmen, did the man say against muslims? How are they making it seems the man of God is preaching against muslims Am not understanding o! Are all the herdsmen muslims

But some xtians say herdmen are muslims and they are fighting religion course.(Jihad).but if fight start btw muslims and xtians now sulaman will not fight,he will be guided by his security men and the man is tell followers to kill any fulani man arround his church. I pity d. Blind followers.
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2017
durubrian:

THAT IS NOT HIS REASON

THIS IS HIS REASON FOR THE INCITING STATEMENT and PUBLICITY STUNT

watch your tongue, because next time spreading propaganda that the presidency sent DSS after you won't help you... Shebi he wants to be NELSON MANDELA? Let him talk again Na... Politically motivated move

Words of a disappointed hypocrite!
I hope you don't have a heart attack after waiting so long and hoping he will be detained, and it never happened.

What all you ignorant people who come online and spew out your ignorance do not understand is, the real world is quite different from what your little minds think it is, and not everyone can be arrested and detained for any trivial reason.
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by gbegemaster(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Suleman have shaken you pipo. I am very happy about that.

Tubaba loading.

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by lekbel09(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Even DSS are not that they know that any wrong step on their part will lead to religious crisis, they should have detained him now and they will see if christians will not unleash violence

2 Likes

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by sunsplash99(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

No be oshokomole and apostle say dss want to arrest him?
I don't believe that version of their story
Has the DSS come out to deny the attempted arrest?

2 Likes

Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by SolomonAdeola: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
Olusola Fabiyi and Friday Olokor

http://punchng.com/watch-tongue-dss-warns-apostle-suleman/

But why do all his kinsmen wear the same hairstyle.
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by VeniJu: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Funlordmania:
undecided

Abeg how dem dey take EARN human being for your area?

Even though i know u're joking, it's easy to understand this type of error when using the qwerty button. The letters W & E are very close. He actually wanted to say ''warn'' but being a fast typist, he didn't notice his mistaketongue
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by Seanjay(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2017
Apple1992:
With due respect sir, next time you're typing this also try and be sensible. Thank you.

When I read comments here I feel sorry for a lot of people and how much their sense of reasoning well as depreciate, which one is more worse? Is it the one inciting or the one already killing or should I say already carrying out the dirty jobs? He only made that statements to wake the stupid sleeping government up to do something about the killing and some stupid idiot am sorry to say this cause usually I don't use abusive words, wants him to be detained on what charges while the killers and murderes are roaming freely, what sense does that make ? My brother no mind dem ooo they are saying this because they haven't kill any of their family that's why they have the guy to spew this shit
Re: Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman by jocelyncherish: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Bari22:
this is unnecessary, just catch the fool and detain him for two weeks and you will see result
you dare refer to a man of God as a fool?I don't only pity u but your entire generation because you've placed a curse on yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? / Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals / 4 Ways Parents Unknowingly Push Their Children Away From God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.