Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) (34772 Views)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Leg Tattoo As She Chills Poolside In Ghana [PICS] / Chantelle Connelly Shows Off New Leg Tattoo In Eye-popping Display By The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by jamalnation(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
2baba personal olosho
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by kosisokosi48(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2017
Naso we go do d protest. ??.. grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2017
On a serious note, Annie is not really beautiful.
Seun, I lie
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2017
jamalnation:
2baba personal olosho
who ask you
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by wink2015(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2017
which tribe is Annie Macaulay? sorry Idibia
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2017
lol..you made the topic sound like she stepped out carrying her tattooed leg differently... was she supposed to leave d tattooed leg at home? oya answer me fast!
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Rayen(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Ash...... lipsrsealed
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by poyet(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2017
"With her LG tattoo step out" She go leave the tattoo for house before she comot?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by aku626(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
so the OP has given the leg tattoo a personality. Wow OP you smart, you different I like that
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by jamalnation(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
HateU2:
who ask you

na u ask mi nw :p
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by DanielGb(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Tbillz:
Now that your husband is the fela of our time, stay away from anything wey go make fans unleash on U o! Igboro ti daru finally

This is hilarious. Igboro ti Daru o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
jamalnation:

na u ask mi nw :p
undecided undecided
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by jamalnation(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
HateU2:
undecided undecided

ehn.. How you.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by fufuNegusi(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
op, we suppose tie you down flog cheesy cheesy

by the way, this comment does it for me

Thelmerh:
and her leg tattoo. was she supposed to leave d tattooed leg at home. nairaland wat are we not going to see. oh I see her tattooed leg is her companion.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
jamalnation:

ehn.. How you.
I yam fine smiley
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by wiseboybuska(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
"COME N EAT WITH ME" baddo, no shaking I no dey fail to honour this kind invitation.

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Chiboyz40(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
She for step out without the leg b4? Na wa oooo
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by benility: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nicely designed tattoo? undecided
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Drealthing(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
JUST BEFORE YOU JOIN THE SENSELESS PROTEST, NOTE THAT!

Godswill Akpabio bankrolled the posh wedding of 2face Idibia in Dubai and also gave him 2 SUVs.

The Governor sponsored 29 people from Akwa Ibom state to accompany 2face to UAE for his wedding all from Akwa Ibom state treasury.

David Mark, the then PDP Senate President also bought 2face a Ferrari worth 47 Million naira. He benefited a lots of corrupt money from PDP, now the cheap money has ceased!

If he wants to lead a protest against the APC Federal Government, this is why!

He is a PDP SYMPATHISER! So Never be part of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Stars At Ibinabo Fiberesima's Wedding / IPhone Theft: Seun Egbegbe's Publicist Releases Another Press Statement / Anna Banner In Fierce New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.