Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. (26775 Views)

Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by nmreports: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2017
obiageIi:

Shoulnt ekiti people be protesting against fayose too? You think buhari is the begining and the end of your problems?

Of course he is not your only problem.
They should protest if they want to. I agree.
That may discredit his joining this particular protest of Feb 5 and he may be forced personally to withdraw. His choice.

Besides that, he is a citizen and he is free.
Im looking at this from the point of view of freedom of association.

If a known armed robber is protesting against armed robbery, we all know he is one and should not allow that distract us. We focus on the goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by obiageIi(f): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Alexk2:
My fears about this protest march had just been confirmed. This protest isn't what they make people believe it is and if the organizers were ever sincere, they've got all wrong already by allowing the politicians either PDP or APC to hijack it to their selfish gain and interest. It'll make so much sense and will generate so much impact if it is left purely with the masses.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by Orikinla1: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2017
There will be no street protest in Lagos.
We will not permit public nuisance.
Fayose is an ex convict and corrupt politician.

Tuface Idibia should start the protest from his own state and not in Lagos.
We have no problems in Lagos state.
Lagos is booming as the 5th largest economy in Africa.
Nollywood movies are booming.
Whizkid has been nominated for Grammy Awards.
Bank W' s movie "The Wedding Party" has made more than N290 million in 30 days.

Tuface Idibia should carry his protest to his own state.
We are at peace in Lagos.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by obiageIi(f): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2017
nmreports:

Of course he is not.
They should protest if they want too. I agree.
That may discredit his joining this particular protest of Feb 5 and he may be forced to withdraw.

Besides that, he is a citizen and he is free.
Im looking at this from the point of view of freedom os association.

If a known armed robber is protesting against armed robbery, we all know he is one and should not allow that distract us. We focus on the goal.
Well deep within me, i pray this works out, its just sad its starting the wrong way

1 Like

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2017
Trust me pdp and some aggreived Apc members will hijack this protest . And at the end it is the same people pursuing their divergent interest . As for me and my household we will not protest. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by richeeyo(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Faust77:
I smell something fishy hia sad
Yeah, from the rotten fish you ate last night grin
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by desiredmee(m): 7:43am On Feb 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I think Fayose should stay out of this before he gives it a PDP coloration...This should be strictly between the dissapointed Nigerian people and Buhari
And fayose is not a disappointed Nigerian,some comment can so annoying
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by zicoraads: 7:44am On Feb 01, 2017
obiageIi:

Talking about brains, what was this protest supposed to achive? Get buhari out or get buhari all other old cargos including fayose and all criminals on both sides ou
What was Trump's Inauguration Day protest meant to achieve? On a day the man had not even taken over power. This is a message sending exercise. We want him to really know that Nigerians are suffering. And it'll be two years before he probably comes for a renewal. If things continue to slide, he should forget about it. He is the president, but the power is the people's.
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by Firstcitizen: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Shut it! At least those countries you mentioned are taking concrete steps to get out of it. For us it's still the same old stealing.

I don't blame you for gutter opening before commenting.Its because it's not as bad as it seems for it would have been impossible for you to purchase data to yarp thrash. What steps did those countries take that you know about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by Utaka07(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmm am overwhelmed, Governor now marching behind a Musician. Naija
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by SalamRushdie: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2017
desiredmee:

He is a serving governor and his participation will only give lai mohammed mouth to accuse the rally of being a PDP sponsored affair ...the help Fayose can give this protes is staying out of it

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by hysteriabox(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2017
This will be a serious set back. Its the youth against bad governance. Its nigerians against a inept govt. But once you march with any politician, it ll quickly be reduced to another political rally sponsored by tge opposition. This march has nothing to do with pokitical affiliation, cos if PDP was in power at tge moment and things were this bad, I can bet you Fayose ll not march with you. TUBABA PROVE YOU ARE NOT AN ILLETERATE BY QUICKLY REFUSING THE OFFER- no offense to his level of education. Unless ofcos if tge intention is to get politicians to score cheap points and as a result share rice as renumeration. Tubaba think am o. It looks like a good move but no, its bitch made
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2017
gtin:
Thats my man, this guy and Wike are the best governors in this boring Nigeria

best governor because they are alway insulting the president,, taking selfies n fayose alway on instagram even tho he is hardly available @ d office..
if fayose is best governor for alway trading insults n allegations,,(duties of a governor in ur dumb world) then ambode must b worst governor fr alway commissionin projects nd bringin more infrastructural development to lagos.
fayose shuld nt taint d protest,
he shuld kip to his lane,, fayose joinin d protest wil only allow FG to term such a wonderful move by tu face as bin politicized,,, same xcuse jonathan use n brought out army.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by silent10(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2017
desiredmee:

Yours is d most annoyin. Fayose a disappointed Nigerian? Wat valuable things has he done as a governor 2 better his state? We re protestin abt gud governance in all level & Fayose, a governor is joinin d protest, how does dat mak sense. Or u think dis is about d president only.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by sunnedee2: 7:52am On Feb 01, 2017
DaudaAbu:
Is that the good leadership he can provide for his people?

Has his state fared a lil bit better?

Shinkini sense like this, you no g.....
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by fadgentle(f): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2017
In the north we don't even know about this protest, and we are not part of it...
To hell with ur useless protest.
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by sunnedee2: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I think Fayose should stay out of this before he gives it a PDP coloration...This should be strictly between the dissapointed Nigerian people and Buhari

Spot on!
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by nmreports: 7:54am On Feb 01, 2017
obiageIi:

Well deep within me, i pray this works out, its just sad its starting the wrong way

Ma, in a sane country, Buhari should have been impeached. My personal opinion.

Some folks claim he is doing great im certain parts such as corruption whoch I agree but the general feeling and experience or majority of Nigerians, average and low income earners is unimaginable.

Whem basic things such as food, water, clothing, shelter and refreshments become a luxury then we have a duck head as a head.
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by youngjoy(f): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2017
grin
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by hysteriabox(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2017
desiredmee:

And some commenters cant pause to think. Isnt fayose the most outspoken member of the opposition? All the truths and facts he has thus far spoken, hasnt he been labelled as simply the opposition?
Lets learn from history abeg. One time Tunde Bakare spoke truth with so much life. Moved govt to redress, but what happened when he decided to align with 2011 opposition ticket? Today, anything he says, no matter how true, is perceived as d words of a politically polarized person.

Its often greater to be a king maker than to be a king. But not in naija
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by obiageIi(f): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2017
zicoraads:

What was Trump's Inauguration Day protest meant to achieve? On a day the man had not even taken over power. This is a message sending exercise. We want him to really know that Nigerians are suffering. And it'll be two years before he probably comes for a renewal. If things continue to slide, he should forget about it. He is the president, but the power is the people's.
And it was the democrats sending the message right
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by gtin(m): 7:58am On Feb 01, 2017
ericsmith:

best governor because they are alway insulting the president,, taking selfies n fayose alway on instagram even tho he is hardly available @ d office..
if fayose is best governor for alway trading insults n allegations,,(duties of a governor in ur dumb world) then ambode must b worst governor fr alway commissionin projects nd bringin more infrastructural development to lagos.
fayose shuld nt taint d protest,
he shuld kip to his lane,, fayose joinin d protest wil only allow FG to term such a wonderful move by tu face as bin politicized,,, same xcuse jonathan use n brought out army.
Fayose is my man anytime anyday for his boldness to talk to this dullard of a president
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by Carmal90(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2017
slurryeye:

Spot on

No need for any politician to join the protest. They are all the same. Fayose getting involved in this protest will forfeit the whole essence of the protest and turn it to a joke

My message to Fayose

Stop beating around the bush sir,
Did u know how many politician joined the fuel subsidy protest during GEJ time?
I expect all pdp politician to join
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by bodmas119(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2017
I trust 2face, he will never allow such to happen, infact na 2day i knw say fayose no get shame.
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by Fedayeen02: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2017
obiageIi:
You see what i was saying in my thread yesterday, tuface messed this up by aligning with the pdp, he just turned so many people off.
God forbid me marching with fayose.
This will also give the present government the green light to declare the protest a pdp one, yall heard femi adesina yesterday
who cares if you March
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by sapele914(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2017
gtin:
Thats my man, this guy and Wike are the best governors in this boring Nigeria
pdp affiliates don't you know 2 small trees cannot make a forest. Jokers we dey laugh protest and demonstrate all you like I just hope say you go remember cook leave food wey you go chop after your father abi is it mother of all protest mumu watch nothing will happen waste of energy,,empty barrels make the loudest noise. Economic sabouteurs.
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by shamecurls(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2017
NonFarmPayrol:

as usual zombies will try and make a political thing out of this so as to defend their ediotic goat in aso rock

Your opinion, your right!
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2017
PrinceMario:
Are PDP members not Nigerians? You're expecting a lost soul APC slave to protest against the ineptitude of the riff raff in Aso Villa? Don't politicize this ma.
Every Nigerian has the right to engage in a peaceful protest irrespective of his/her party affiliation; they are only demostrating their constitutional right.

evry nigerian av the right to protest but the moment it involves pdp serving members lik a governor,, the protest lacks credibility and that is what we dnnt want.
fayose as bin ranting frm jan 2 dec,, he joining d protest wil nt do any magic,,let d masses true voices b heard,,tu face nids no backup singers lik fayose,, jus d pple govt wil dance to our tune..
after tuface protest,,, fayose shuld call on d igbos and stage is own protest tew..its a free world
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by Utaka07(m): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2017
NLC protest not good enough to impeach Buhari will this so called tu face or whatever work. Let him go and face his own family at home cos dis is not a music industry.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by edey2real: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2017
PrinceMario:
Are PDP members not Nigerians? You're expecting a lost soul APC slave to protest against the ineptitude of the riff raff in Aso Villa? Don't politicize this ma.
Every Nigerian has the right to engage in a peaceful protest irrespective of his/her party affiliation; they are only demostrating their constitutional right.

I think the point she is making is that it is a protest against all governance in Nigeria not just the Presidency.

Is Fayose better off in his state?

Wasn't he a governor in the last administration?

Or is government not a continuance.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by ufuosman(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2017
The peoples governor, haters go vex tire, fasoye my man
Re: Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. by sapele914(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2017
slurryeye:

Spot on

No need for any politician to join the protest. They are all the same. Fayose getting involved in this protest will forfeit the whole essence of the protest and turn it to a joke

My message to Fayose

Protest or PMAN concert It was joke from the on start, an ignorant perverted imagination of some disgrunted and misguided elements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Akeredolu In His First Day In Office As Ondo State Governor / Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / Fayose Criticizes PDP Governors Visit To Obasanjo, Calls For His Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.