Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting (26764 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Moment Senator Omisore Arrived But Was Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / 2019: APC Loses Out In Zamfara, Amosun Shut Out Totally In Ogun, Amaechi Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Morbeta11(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Senator Iyiola Omisore, National Secretary of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), has been shut out of the emergency National Working Committee (NWC) meeting of the ruling party.

The meeting was fixed after the resignation of Senat ongoing at the National Secretariat of the ruling party in Abuja.

Omisore who was among the early callers at the meeting left the party secretariat without speaking with the media.

Those in attendance were Senator Abubakar Kyari, Deputy National Chairman (North), Emma Enukwu Deputy National Chairman (South); National Vice Chairman (North-West), Salihu Lukman; National Vice Chairman (North-East), Salihu Mustapha; National Vice Chairman (North Central), Muazu Bawa; National Vice Chairman (South-West), Issacs Kekemeke; National Vice Chairman (South-East), Ejoroma Arodiogu and the Deputy National Secretary, Barr. Festus Fuanter.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-omisore-shut-out-of-apc-emergency-meeting/

1 Like

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Bobloco: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by merit455(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Evil party

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by cpu2006(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
OMISORE is Apc incoming National Chairman
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by ganisucks(f): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
APC, bye 👋.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by OVB123: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
The wickedness of the wicked shall come to an end.

7 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by chibrolex(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
What about the deputy national chairman south-south?

1 Like

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by OlujobaSamuel: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hmmmmmm, a meeting of vices

5 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Racoon(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
-Tinubu: Heroin-drug baron(forfeited $460,000).
-Shettima: BH terrorists apologist.
-Akpabio: 108B EFCC corruption guest.
-Gbajabiamila: Indictment in the US.
-Abdullahi Adamu: Former EFCC guest cleansed.
-Iyiola Omisore: A murder suspect cleansed too.

And many others. Then Nigeria thinks its deserves these set of fellas as leaders? Meanwhile, let the intra-palace coup continue. Waiting for the new power brokers that will emerge after the smoke clears.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
My state......
Demonic omisore connived with yeyetola........to deny governor Jackson Adeleke of his mandate...........

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Racoon(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
Abeg where is Helinues, Omenka, Seunmsg, , NgeneUkwenu them? Abeg this una house wey dey burn no concern una? Perhaps not IPOB topic yet.

51 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Praxis758: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Fuji house of commotion.

Babajide Kolade-Otitoju, the APC official journalist was mocking PDP on his JH last week, only for the APC to experience theirs.

Let’s see how Babajide will defend his party today.

21 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by TooMuchStuff: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cartel of Thieves

People mandates thieves and looters Inc.

8 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Djbme: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Someone should please help me with work that can earn me 3k or above daily. @ Lagos preferably I can do any type of work please please I am totally depressed
whardy080@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Exmilitant(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu suppose dey careful o, make dem no hijack the party structure from him.
Wike is coming.....

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by christejames(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
APC is an evil party

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Faiththatworks(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hmmmmmmm........
For those of us who supported Asiwaju 100% I'm not suprised he's acting this way,but I'm very suprised he's playing his hand this early as they say in poker.
Asiwaju is a leopard that will never change his skin colours. His style of leadership is very very predictable.
1)
I'm sure Asiwaju will work with not less 3 party chairman before the end of his tenure,his obsession with being in charge of the party structure will lead to regular change of leadership at the party level.
2)
I'm sure Asiwaju will bring in private tax collectors through the back door to increase revenue,that should happen within the next 12 months.
3)
I expect some kind of arrangement with the oil producing communities that will allow them have a % of their oil revenue,expect to see a lot of non state players e.g Asari,tompolo and other ex combatants being very visible in the next 4 years.
4)
Surely Asiwaju will go after his adversaries with the power of the state,I always wonder why El-Rufai feels he can be in the inner circle of power in Asiwaju regime,I'm definitely sure Alh Ganduje will feature more prominently than EL-Rufai.
Asiwaju has never liked men or women who are too ambitious, El-Rufai is the complete package of people He dreads, Intelligent and ambitious people.
Finally my advise to Asiwaju and his handlers,Lagos is not Nigeria,he should drop his vindictive nature and start being a statesman.
Going after your party men just 6 weeks into your tenure will end up starting fires he will end up battling throughout his 4 years.
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by KingPure(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Djbme:
Someone should please help me with work that can earn me 3k or above daily. @ Lagos preferably I can do any type of work please please I am totally depressed
whardy080@gmail.com

God will send you help soon..., Hold on for Him, He's picking your call already. Don't despair

5 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Djbme: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
KingPure:

God will send you help soon..., Hold on for Him, He's picking your call already. Don't despair

Amen thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Cowbell521: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
In whatever you're doing as a young man hustling and trying to have a bright future, avoid women

They will destroy your life and move to the next person

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Adjovi: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lol ordinary and 25% in fct na him scatter the whole agbado camp

8 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by destiny322(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lol

The country just be like movie
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by AntiChristian: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
No be by force!

If them no call you today, them fit call you 2mao!

No vex!

Turn by turn!

1 Like

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by AmazingELixir: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
House of commotion. They are seeing the handwriting on the wall that Balablu is going, next month
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Throwback: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Omisore is a Tinubu man.

He is very well aware of whatever plans that Tinubu has planned for the APC leadership.

37 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Angelfrost(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Please... Who the fvck is he again??! undecided
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by ajepako(f): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Won ti yii Omisore l'epon seyin as my late grandma ( lyee Eni) would say grin grin grin

Let me attempt a translation to the extent English language could allow

Meaning Omisore's scrotum has been twisted painfully

I believe our gentlemen here would understand the literal meaning of the above.. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by SensualMan: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tt
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Cowbell521: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
Don't step on the mighty's toe
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by CHIOMAEZEH: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Palace coup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Photos Of Governor Ambode At The Experience 2017 / Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.