Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ (15001 Views)

Defamation: Ateke Tom Slams N1b Suit Against 8 Rivers APC Chieftains / Cattle Colonies: Southern States Shun FG's Request For Land / Ibrahim Tumsah To Forfeit 86 Vehicles, Four Houses To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by kabrud: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2017
ollah1:

You will easily if the protest focuses only on this administration.

Pls, someone should help me explain what this one is saying.
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2017
kabrud:

Pls, someone should help me explain what this one is saying.

You've got brains. Use it

Won't protesters carry placards? If the placards talks only about the current administration then you can consider it a paid protest.

Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by Aadeyinka(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Another tales by moonlight to keep us entertained shiel Buhari is on vacation , the economy in recession and the polity in shambles.

EFCC, you are not a media outfit. Fight your battles in court and get convictions before coming to tell us some horse sh1t.
after all the stories, nothing happened to the man
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by ogazi007(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2017
EFCC didn't do their homework very well.The boy declared his first 1Billion on twitter when he was bearly 20years. Most folks in Abuja knows the fella,he is a billionaire worth much more than what Efcc is arraigning him for.
They import exotic cars for just car racing and if you meet them in VIP of some of the best night clubs around here,my brother you will go to the bathroom and cry for your life...lol.They spent money in Dollars,small boys in their early twenties.
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by olisaEze(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Abeg me I don tire to dey hear all these big big moni. Go to court and get a conviction before you run to the media! Billions this billions that, we nor dey see where una dey store the recovered billions o! angry

Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by LastProphet: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
MizTyna:
Is that really possible? #1,000,000,000 in cash? Dollars or pounds would've been more believable. If true that is

with the addresses of purchased properties given? what do our young people use in reasoning nowadays?
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by GOFRONT(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Son of an eX minister is too Rich sef....U gas see d kind of Mob d son of secretary to a director in one ministry is Cruizin.....Una gas see his Building in Lifecamp

Why una dey shout ontop dis one....Maybe una be Learner!!
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by Eastwest: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2017
livingstoneony:
Good job EFCC
which good job? arraignment cannot be equated with conviction ooo. how many cases have EFCC won in court?
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by MizTyna(f): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2017
LastProphet:

with the addresses of purchased properties given? what do our young people use in reasoning nowadays?

I am asking that myself. Unlike you, I don't use my ass. I didn't say it might not be true, I was asking the possibility of the properties being paid for in cash. Also, because the addresses were listed means it definitely is true? Yeah, you really do reason with your ass
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by chairmanchairmam: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Evidence that Nigeria was fluorishing under the era of the ineffectual buffoon and god of ipob bastards. grin

I Am LOVING IPOD, now people can see why BIAFRA want out, too much hatred from all angles. I even respect Ojukwu more for seeing many many years ahead, unlike most of them who doesn't see beyond 4 years
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by tommysparks: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Na dog dey chop dog. Abeg let me take a front seat jare
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by Corrinthians(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2017
chairmanchairmam:

I Am LOVING IPOD, now people can see why BIAFRA want out, too much hatred from all angles. I even respect Ojukwu more for seeing many many years ahead, unlike most of them who doesn't see beyond 4 years
I said it. grin

You see, this post i made in response to someone's pot fit you PERFECTLY! cheesy

gbegemaster:
I wonder what this forum would be like if everyone was like you. I wonder what Nigeria would be like. Don't you have any constructive thing to say? Or do you exist solely for tribal wars? The mods should just ban you and save us all this headache of viewing these posts.

Corrinthians:
Typical of them. When they see their "blothers" constituting nuisanse, wishing people dead, and insulting everyone in sight, they hide behind their screens and use their fingers to hit likes and share buttons. But when one comments in a way that doesnt suit their hate filled dark hearts, they run all over the place crying like little babies, saying "everyone hates us" and massaging their victim mentality.. grin

Are you a Mavridian Yoot? Do you have such a shape of head? Is ffk your god? Why the tin pepper you like this? grin
cheesy
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by BiafranPrince: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Evidence that Nigeria was fluorishing under the era of the ineffectual buffoon and god of ipob bastards. grin

Omenka, why are you this foolish? Small thing now u be yapping ur normal "bonobo monkeys" line......if try rubbish again, I will Agatulize you and nothing the mods will do grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by adamsmohammed: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2017
That is why same of the Senators don't like Magu. because they know what will hap punt to them.
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by seangy4konji: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2017
oh boy see money ooo
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by Corrinthians(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
BiafranPrince:

Omenka, why are you this foolish? Small thing now u be yapping ur normal "bonobo monkeys" line......if try rubbish again, I will Agatulize you and nothing the mods will do grin grin cheesy cheesy
Os*s and shadow chasing.. grin grin

Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by Gnwuashi: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
He carries his fathers gene. He has the gene for stealing. His father as FCT Minister abused us, allocated our lands to himself, swapped our lands and stole our allocation. May EFCC naked you of all your wealth.
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by LastProphet: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
MizTyna:

I am asking that myself. Unlike you, I don't use my ass. I didn't say it might not be true, I was asking the possibility of the properties being paid for in cash. Also, because the addresses were listed means it definitely is true? Yeah, you really do reason with your ass

if u weren't thinking with your ass u wud know keeping N1B in the house is old news in Abuja. the way you teenagers run your mouth on nairaland
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by MizTyna(f): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
LastProphet:

if u weren't thinking with your ass u wud know keeping N1B in the house is old news in Abuja. the way you teenagers run your mouth on nairaland

Pele oh, ancient of days. With indomie noodles for brain. Everything you must bring age, I just wishyour age was directly proportional to your intelligence and English comprehension, we wouldn't be here then. As I stated clearly it MIGHT be true, or not. But your brain seems to have sieved that part in your hurry to seem intelligent and brag about your age. Nobody cares, show us what you have upstairs instead of bragging about stupid age and assuming you're older than everyone, like it guarantees wisdom. From your mentions of me, it obviously doesn't. Please go away granpa
Re: Ex-minister’s Son ‘pays N1b Cash For Land, Four Houses’ by atilla(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
hhhm i remember when he was living the life. it is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.