Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

2face Idibia Vows To Go Ahead With Planned Nationwide Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Vows To Go Ahead With Planned Nationwide Protest (409 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Vows To Go Ahead With Planned Nationwide Protest by Everblink: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Music star, Innocent Ujah Idibia has vowed to go ahead with his planned natiowide protest against the federal government.

2baba, as the singer is fondly called, said he planned to use the protest to tell Nigerian leaders the need to connect with the people.

Addressing his fans on Facebook live video on Tuesday, the singer insisted that the protest read more...
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/01/2face-idibia-vows-to-go-ahead-with-planned-nationwide-protest/

Re: 2face Idibia Vows To Go Ahead With Planned Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 01, 2017
I stand with 2baba but I doubt if I will participate with people like fayose planning to participate

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Why Nigerians Warn Fayose To Stay Away From Planned Protest - See More / Davido Cooks In A Grand Style / Detained Blogger, Kemi Olunloyo Sends Message From Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.