Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS (20357 Views)

Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Doyin2(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2017
Opinedecandid:
That is just one of the thousands.

This government is corruption and corruption is this government.

Seems comprehension is your major challenge?

Please read the article again and thank me later!

SMH. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by GOFRONT(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2017
We are d leaders of 2morow
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Standing5(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
GBAMEST!!

But, bro did someone hack your account or you've seen the light lately because I know what you are made of??
You 've not been reading my post with rapt attention then. . . I will never take sides blindly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Kingspin(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2017
Am yet to see a saint leader of Nigeria. All have laundered.
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Standing5:
You 've not been reading my post with rapt attention then. . . I will never take sides blindly.
that's good of you cool cool

1 Like

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Doyin2(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
dragonking3:
Where is sarrki the zombie patriot? grin

If you think that Buhari is fighting corruption, then you are high on osogbo weed.

You too?

Please read the article again and thank me later

But why do some Nairalanders just jump at comments,without proper digestion of the issues at stake,the way monkeys jump at banana? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by ruggedtimi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Whch one be dss / sss ....
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by dragonking3: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Doyin2:

You too?

Please read the article again and thank me later

But why do some Nairalanders just jump at comments,without proper digestion of the issues at stake,the way monkeys jump at banana? grin
Oya tell us what is on ground Mr comprehension grin
Buhari is an epic failure
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Firefire(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Opinedecandid:
That is just one of the thousands.

This government is corruption and corruption is this government.

APC is a party of professional looters and career rogues..

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by DonCortino: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
He is carrying out the same services for bubu and co. undecided

Fighting corruption indeed!
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by magoo10(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
anti corruption my foot
Nigerians are hungry !!
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Doyin2(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
dragonking3:
Oya tell us what is on ground Mr comprehension grin
Buhari is an epic failure

Even if misled by the headlines,a normal person is expected to digest the contents of a news article, before commenting.

Read the contents of the article again and thank me later.

BTC(Best To Comment) is superior to FTC(First To Comment) cool

1 Like

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by TerrorSquad147: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

Shut it there iPod yoot! Imagine the kind of useless and senseless comment someone as old as you is making. Show us where SSS accused Buhari of being corrupt. Flat heads and lies are like...... grin
frustrated creature undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thief dine with thieves, equation balance die!

1 Like

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by seguno2: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Corruption knows no tribal or regional disputes or distinction.
Nairaland youths, please note.
If you like keep calling yourself names while our public servants continue to loot us silly and deprive us of basic amenities.
Should we not be tired of being told that we are leaders of tomorrow?
#WeMustProtest.
#TommorowIsNow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Bimpe29: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Confused Buhari's Administration always get confused.
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by sweerychick(f): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

E pain am iPod flatron grin, it's just a simple question "Show us where SSS accused Buhari of being corrupted" or shut the fĂșck up forever.

And by the way, do I look like people that care wether their quotes is being replied or not? cheesy
why then did you quote him back if you don't care? Tribalism is really bad for your health my dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

E pain am iPod flatron grin, it's just a simple question "Show us where SSS accused Buhari of being corrupted" or shut the fĂșck up forever.

And by the way, do I look like people that care wether their quotes is being replied or not? cheesy
see how you are displaying ur stup*dity in the public, i pity for those that owns you. Keep shouting. Have a great day ahead and happy new month!

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by lordyugo: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

Shut it there iPod yoot! Imagine the kind of useless and senseless comment someone as old as you is making. Show us where SSS accused Buhari of being corrupt. Flat heads and lies are like...... grin

u aptly described urself
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by porozhniy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Whose account was the $25 million paid into & for what purpose?
How is a man who was allegedly used as a front to launder stolen public funds working in the interest of the FG?
The only thing this article highlights is the absolute lack of synergy between the SSS & EFCC.
The powers that be are protecting Mr. Lawson cos they most probably benefited from the $118 million largess and this is why Mrs. Madueke will never be charged not to talk of securing a conviction.
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Louislewis: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Please Nigerian, watch this video link below to see how the yorubas and Ibo are subjected to be buying dollars at a higher rate. See the corruption that is going on with the dollars in CBN.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/videos/1341077125950406/?pnref=story
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by Pennywise(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
The SSS Daura is obviously compromised and playing out a script to undermine Magu. Now that Magu has been exonerated he should be sent packing. That is how things are done.

Its a pity Daura is allowing himself to be used.
Re: Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS by dantori(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Premium Times is owned by a Northerner. Stop using ipob yoots as cheap escape route whenever buhari runs into trouble

How and Who told you a Northerner owned it? pls what's the importance of Google on your phone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank / 'Free Leah Sharibu': Tom Brake Protests At Nigerian High Commission In UK / Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.